Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Roundsey XYZ Multigaze Banescale
1 2 3 4 5 6
Welcome to my auction! It's my first time running one of these so please forgive me if I'm a little slower to update the current bid or if things seem a tad bit confusing. I'm on daily and will check all bids the moment I get up. Please read the rules before bidding. [size=5][color=#6459a5]Rules & Info[/color][/size] [rule] [b][size=5] Auction has ended [/b][/size] [list][*][b]Please ping both me (@RiptailShredfang) and the person you are outbidding![/b] [*]Starting Bid is 5,000g, minimum bid increase is 100g [*]For the sake of simplicity, please make all bids in gems. You may pay in treasure at a [b]1:1200[/b] ratio later. I also accept mixed payment. [*]All bids must be posted publicly and without edits. Bids via PM will not be accepted, and if you need to update or correct something, please make a new post instead. [*]You may not withdraw your bids. [*]The dragon can be held for up to one week after the auction. If payment is not received by then, it will be sold to the next highest bidder. [*]Proxy bidding is not allowed. [*]The large image on the left side is a scry of the dragon's potential, while the smaller image on the right is a clickable image of their current appearance that will bring you to their page. [/list] [rule] [size=5][color=#6459a5]Dragon for Auction[/size][/color] [rule] [center][columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=102&bodygene=51&breed=18&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=39&winggene=51&wings=128&auth=8e8094267d8cef8de90767172a4758c62f390780&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72215911][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/722160/72215911.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote=Dragon][b]ID:[/b] #72215911 [b]Primary:[/b] Honeydew Petals [b]Secondary:[/b] Grapefruit Butterfly [b]Tertiary:[/b] Pear Underbelly [b]Eyes:[/b] Nature Multi-Gaze Roundsey dragon![/quote] [quote=Auction] [s][b]SB:[/b] 5,000g[/s] [b]CB:[/b] 30,000g @/Wylin [b]Minimum Increase:[/b] 100g [/quote][/columns][/center] LDP: @/Immortalized @/DouYa @/Seaglauss @/JoYoon @/act @/Heart @/Wylin @/Rohi @/TheLocalCryptid @/Fluttering @/sickreaps @/Natron @/Dalinar @/Silvercats2 @/Alphazi @/JellyRaven @/Cringe @/obiwan
Welcome to my auction! It's my first time running one of these so please forgive me if I'm a little slower to update the current bid or if things seem a tad bit confusing. I'm on daily and will check all bids the moment I get up. Please read the rules before bidding.

Rules & Info
Auction has ended
  • Please ping both me (@RiptailShredfang) and the person you are outbidding!
  • Starting Bid is 5,000g, minimum bid increase is 100g
  • For the sake of simplicity, please make all bids in gems. You may pay in treasure at a 1:1200 ratio later. I also accept mixed payment.
  • All bids must be posted publicly and without edits. Bids via PM will not be accepted, and if you need to update or correct something, please make a new post instead.
  • You may not withdraw your bids.
  • The dragon can be held for up to one week after the auction. If payment is not received by then, it will be sold to the next highest bidder.
  • Proxy bidding is not allowed.
  • The large image on the left side is a scry of the dragon's potential, while the smaller image on the right is a clickable image of their current appearance that will bring you to their page.

Dragon for Auction
dragon?age=1&body=102&bodygene=51&breed=18&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=39&winggene=51&wings=128&auth=8e8094267d8cef8de90767172a4758c62f390780&dummyext=prev.png
72215911.png
Dragon wrote:
ID: #72215911
Primary: Honeydew Petals
Secondary: Grapefruit Butterfly
Tertiary: Pear Underbelly
Eyes: Nature Multi-Gaze

Roundsey dragon!
Auction wrote:
SB: 5,000g
CB: 30,000g @/Wylin
Minimum Increase: 100g

LDP: @/Immortalized @/DouYa @/Seaglauss @/JoYoon @/act @/Heart @/Wylin @/Rohi @/TheLocalCryptid @/Fluttering @/sickreaps @/Natron @/Dalinar @/Silvercats2 @/Alphazi @/JellyRaven @/Cringe @/obiwan
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
LDP please!
LDP please!
Akhilleus.gif
LDP please!
LDP please!
52504796849_6686f210de_o.png 52370258103_37286b4104_o.png 52404070199_d7046b5a7c_o.png 52370024046_675c06141c_o.png 52719161410_3f34613b53_o.png
SB and LDP, please!
SB and LDP, please!
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@Immortalized @DouYa

I put you both on an LDP list :)

@Seaglauss

Put you on the LDP list as well, just to clarify are you asking what the starting bid is or are you putting down the starting bid?
@Immortalized @DouYa

I put you both on an LDP list :)

@Seaglauss

Put you on the LDP list as well, just to clarify are you asking what the starting bid is or are you putting down the starting bid?
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
I am putting down starting bid. [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
I am putting down starting bid.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
Alright sweet! I"ll get the main post edited
Alright sweet! I"ll get the main post edited
LDP, please!
LDP, please!
WIP
ldp pls
ldp pls
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Added :)
Added :)
1 2 3 4 5 6