Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 5 prints of a 10 print recolor - WCM
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center]10 print custom recolor, of which 5 copies available here. you can find the other (non-limited!) recolors here! [b]Elderberry Chewsticks[/b] [skin=39228] [img]https://imgur.com/zOKF6M3.png[/img] when bidding, please specify the [b]#copy[/b] you're bidding on and ping the person you outbid. you may bid on any of the copies, but you cannot bid on more than one copy at a time (max one per person, unless copies go unclaimed at the end of the auction) [s]since these have not made it through queue yet, I will accept payment once they arrive.[/s] arrived! ----- [i]ends[b] 4/26[/b] at around 20:00 FR time. 1hr snipe guard. no need to ping me, I'm subscribed. no minimum increase, but just don't be That Guy.[/i] [s][u][b]COPY #1[/b][/u] Starting Bid: 2500G Current Bid: 4000G by Starbuck[/s] DONE [s][u][b]COPY #2[/b][/u] Starting Bid: 2500G Current Bid: 4500G by creosote[/s] DONE [u][b]COPY #3[/b][/u] Starting Bid: 2500G Current Bid: 4600G by Criiptid [s][u][b]COPY #4[/b][/u] Starting Bid: 2500G Current Bid: 4500g by Spark[/s] DONE [s] [u][b]COPY #5[/b][/u] Starting Bid: 2500G Current Bid: 4800G by Vulpen[/s] DONE ----- [u]LDPs[/u] [i]I won't ping you in response, but I will mark you down[/i] -mizpah -shadesofchaos -Kurbis -DannaSukaira -Criiptid -Spark -Psi -furo -Laeyein -Vulpen -endings -Altassar -SarcasticHawke -KaichouKai -liturgies -IndigoCat -Apology -Flinchflight -Starbuck
10 print custom recolor, of which 5 copies available here.
you can find the other (non-limited!) recolors here!

Elderberry Chewsticks

zOKF6M3.png

when bidding, please specify the #copy you're bidding on and ping the person you outbid. you may bid on any of the copies, but you cannot bid on more than one copy at a time (max one per person, unless copies go unclaimed at the end of the auction)

since these have not made it through queue yet, I will accept payment once they arrive. arrived!

ends 4/26 at around 20:00 FR time. 1hr snipe guard. no need to ping me, I'm subscribed. no minimum increase, but just don't be That Guy.

COPY #1
Starting Bid: 2500G
Current Bid: 4000G by Starbuck

DONE

COPY #2
Current Bid: 4500G by creosote

DONE

COPY #3
Current Bid: 4600G by Criiptid

COPY #4
Current Bid: 4500g by Spark

DONE

COPY #5
Current Bid: 4800G by Vulpen

DONE

LDPs
I won't ping you in response, but I will mark you down
-mizpah
-shadesofchaos
-Kurbis
-DannaSukaira
-Criiptid
-Spark
-Psi
-furo
-Laeyein
-Vulpen
-endings
-Altassar
-SarcasticHawke
-KaichouKai
-liturgies
-IndigoCat
-Apology
-Flinchflight
-Starbuck
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
Ldp please!
Ldp please!
Ldp please!
Ldp please!
wqnTQE2.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.pngTm63Ief.png agender.png
@batfossil

absolutely stunning recolor!! I’ll take the SB for copy 1!
@batfossil

absolutely stunning recolor!! I’ll take the SB for copy 1!
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
ldp please
ldp please
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale