Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Hiatus Hut Oldie Auctions [Restocking]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@UnhappyJoker @Cruelty
I don't want to sound rude at all but I am handling LDP with my general pinglists (as stated in the third post)

If you guys could fill out this form that would be great and if you are having issues please let me know!

@UnhappyJoker @Cruelty
I don't want to sound rude at all but I am handling LDP with my general pinglists (as stated in the third post)

If you guys could fill out this form that would be great and if you are having issues please let me know!

OrOeLpE.png They/Them
a small storefront
Click the spiral to the left for current avatar
looking for 10/08 gen ones
@Crobbin
Added myself to the lists. Thank you for letting me know! :D
@Crobbin
Added myself to the lists. Thank you for letting me know! :D
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Crobbin

Sb on Titan, please :)
@Crobbin

Sb on Titan, please :)
tAsGQ8V.png
@Crobbin

SB on Titan Auction #2 and LDP Please. Thanks!
@Crobbin

SB on Titan Auction #2 and LDP Please. Thanks!
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56

Kuikka already has the SB on Titan (I wasn't able to update it because I was asleep, sorry!) and LDPs are being tracked on a form you can find on the third post on the front page labeled Pinglists!
@kitsune56

Kuikka already has the SB on Titan (I wasn't able to update it because I was asleep, sorry!) and LDPs are being tracked on a form you can find on the third post on the front page labeled Pinglists!
OrOeLpE.png They/Them
a small storefront
OrOeLpE.png They/Them
a small storefront
@Crobbin I can't access the form, can you please add me to the LDP? Sorry for bothering you!
@Crobbin I can't access the form, can you please add me to the LDP? Sorry for bothering you!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@SilverRipple That is okay I can add you! Would you like to also be on the ping list for when the new auction round starts?
@SilverRipple That is okay I can add you! Would you like to also be on the ping list for when the new auction round starts?
OrOeLpE.png They/Them
a small storefront
@Crobbin sure, thankyou!
@Crobbin sure, thankyou!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Hey, owner of the dragons here! I just want to say thank you to everyone for the interest in my oldies, and to Crobbin for both organizing the auction and helping me get back into playing this game in general. I forgot how absolutely welcoming and enthusiastic this game's community was, and it's made me so excited to dive back in and be a part of it.

Thank you again everyone, and good luck!
Hey, owner of the dragons here! I just want to say thank you to everyone for the interest in my oldies, and to Crobbin for both organizing the auction and helping me get back into playing this game in general. I forgot how absolutely welcoming and enthusiastic this game's community was, and it's made me so excited to dive back in and be a part of it.

Thank you again everyone, and good luck!
Snowcat#30958
FR+3 | Pings/PMs OK!
0HxJjfZ.gif... ACOZFAh.png
hzM3Sr2.png
... image0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11