Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | #66666667 and #66666669
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Void62
Hey there! You didn’t ping me and you also edited your post, just for a heads up in the future but since you've been outbid anyways

@TheDragonQueen1
2kg each on:
and
@Void62
Hey there! You didn’t ping me and you also edited your post, just for a heads up in the future but since you've been outbid anyways

@TheDragonQueen1
2kg each on:
and
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre just saying, but you wanted to start the SB when I already asked for SB on the dragon....
@Alyxsandre just saying, but you wanted to start the SB when I already asked for SB on the dragon....
@Ailii
Oh heck I didn’t realize that. Sorry about that! I don’t know if that will invalidate all the bids up to this point?
@Ailii
Oh heck I didn’t realize that. Sorry about that! I don’t know if that will invalidate all the bids up to this point?
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre 2100 g on 66666667 and 66666669
@Alyxsandre 2100 g on 66666667 and 66666669
ZwMTIV6.png
@TheDragonQueen1 2150 on 667
@TheDragonQueen1 2150 on 667
542vgw7.png
bid is higher now anyways so I think we might be fine 8’D
I will return later
bid is higher now anyways so I think we might be fine 8’D
I will return later
AScq6qj.png
@Void62 2200 on 66666667
@Void62 2200 on 66666667
ZwMTIV6.png
@TheDragonQueen1 2250 66666667
@TheDragonQueen1 2250 66666667
542vgw7.png
@Void62 2300 on 66666667
@Void62 2300 on 66666667
ZwMTIV6.png
Updated!

@Strobegopher @RoseOfGehenna
Proxy confirmed, and yes - both of you can bid. If you both happen to bid at different times, the normal pinging rules will apply, in that whoever tries to outbid one of you will have to ping whoever placed the most recent bid (so if the other of you wants to bid again, make sure to follow the thread and stay up to date since you won't both get pinged at the same time).

@Alyxsandre @Ailii
Normally, what I do in situations where there are bid contenders is that I apply the latest valid bid. If I've been away and there have been several bids, I try to be sensible about what counts as "valid" - in this case I've counted TheDragonQueen1's most recent bids as valid because all people involved in the bidding have been pinged/made aware of the bidding at some point or other during the auction (that I can tell at least, but I just got back here so I may have missed some).
Updated!

@Strobegopher @RoseOfGehenna
Proxy confirmed, and yes - both of you can bid. If you both happen to bid at different times, the normal pinging rules will apply, in that whoever tries to outbid one of you will have to ping whoever placed the most recent bid (so if the other of you wants to bid again, make sure to follow the thread and stay up to date since you won't both get pinged at the same time).

@Alyxsandre @Ailii
Normally, what I do in situations where there are bid contenders is that I apply the latest valid bid. If I've been away and there have been several bids, I try to be sensible about what counts as "valid" - in this case I've counted TheDragonQueen1's most recent bids as valid because all people involved in the bidding have been pinged/made aware of the bidding at some point or other during the auction (that I can tell at least, but I just got back here so I may have missed some).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16