Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] XYX G1 Robin/Midnight/Robin
1 2 3
[center][b][size=6][i]MOM’S ATTIC: AUCTIONS[/size] [/b][/i][/center] ------------ [b]GENERAL INFORMATION[/b] [list][*] Auctioning on behalf of @BirdsDontTalk [*] Auction ends Wednesday [b]21 October 2020 @ 14:00 FR time[/b]. [*] A recurring snipe guard of [b]2[/b] hours will be activated if a valid bid is made in the last two hours of the auction. [*] Gem payments only, please. [*] You must ping the person you are outbidding. Otherwise your bid will not be valid. [*] Any attached familiars/apparel/accents/skins are not included in sale. [*] Payment is due within 3 days of auction end unless arrangements are made PRIOR to end of auction. [*] Proxy bidding must be arranged with me ahead of time; PM to discuss. [/list] [b]USEFUL TERMINOLOGY[/b] [list][*] SB (Starting bid): The minimum amount you need to bid to start an auction. [*] CB (Current bid): The current leading bid. You need to bid more than this amount to bid in an auction. [*] MI (Minimum Increment): The minimum amount needed to raise a bid. For example, if the CB is 5000g and the MI is 500g, you need to bid at least 5500g for your bid to be counted. [i](We tried not having a MI, but the 10g raises just got to be too much.)[/i] [*] LDP (Last Day Pings): A list of people who want to be pinged in the final 24 hours of the auction; LDP may be requested for the auction as a whole or for specific dragons. [*] Snipe Guard: After a bid is made in the final hours of an auction, the end time will be extended by the amount of time dictated by the snipe guard. This means auctions can go past the stated end time. If bidding continues, the auction will not end until the stated snipe guard time runs out after the final bid.
MOM’S ATTIC: AUCTIONS

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Auctioning on behalf of @BirdsDontTalk
  • Auction ends Wednesday 21 October 2020 @ 14:00 FR time.
  • A recurring snipe guard of 2 hours will be activated if a valid bid is made in the last two hours of the auction.
  • Gem payments only, please.
  • You must ping the person you are outbidding. Otherwise your bid will not be valid.
  • Any attached familiars/apparel/accents/skins are not included in sale.
  • Payment is due within 3 days of auction end unless arrangements are made PRIOR to end of auction.
  • Proxy bidding must be arranged with me ahead of time; PM to discuss.

USEFUL TERMINOLOGY
  • SB (Starting bid): The minimum amount you need to bid to start an auction.
  • CB (Current bid): The current leading bid. You need to bid more than this amount to bid in an auction.
  • MI (Minimum Increment): The minimum amount needed to raise a bid. For example, if the CB is 5000g and the MI is 500g, you need to bid at least 5500g for your bid to be counted. (We tried not having a MI, but the 10g raises just got to be too much.)
  • LDP (Last Day Pings): A list of people who want to be pinged in the final 24 hours of the auction; LDP may be requested for the auction as a whole or for specific dragons.
  • Snipe Guard: After a bid is made in the final hours of an auction, the end time will be extended by the amount of time dictated by the snipe guard. This means auctions can go past the stated end time. If bidding continues, the auction will not end until the stated snipe guard time runs out after the final bid.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
[columns][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=42&breed=10&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=24&winggene=42&wings=11&auth=30bd504cd722cece0e154de417278d6cd80c8fd2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=28&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=36&winggene=32&wings=11&auth=19a4a760765d2cd2a2015fa455b127a2b03357a0&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=23&breed=14&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=17&winggene=24&wings=11&auth=3e51e56da51290aedcff5fcb7997ee41cc3ed080&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58556690][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/585567/58556690.png[/img][/url] #58556690 [b]Robin/Midnight/Robin[/b] Wind Uncommon Eyes Jan 17, 2020 Unbred G1, XYX [/center][quote] [b]SB: [/b] 5kg [b]MI: 500g [/b] [b]Current Bid: [/b] 5kg by Starstalker [/quote][/columns]
dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=42&breed=10&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=24&winggene=42&wings=11&auth=30bd504cd722cece0e154de417278d6cd80c8fd2&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=28&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=36&winggene=32&wings=11&auth=19a4a760765d2cd2a2015fa455b127a2b03357a0&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=23&breed=14&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=17&winggene=24&wings=11&auth=3e51e56da51290aedcff5fcb7997ee41cc3ed080&dummyext=prev.png
58556690.png

Robin/Midnight/Robin
Wind Uncommon Eyes
Jan 17, 2020
Unbred G1, XYX

Quote:

SB: 5kg

MI: 500g

Current Bid: 5kg

by Starstalker

C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png

P I N G S

LDPs:

@/BirdsDontTalk @/starstalker @/SilverOtter @/CaineCase @/mercurialwings @/Violette

Pinglists:

--pings snipped--

Gen 1 Hoarders Pinglists

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

P I N G S

LDPs:

@/BirdsDontTalk @/starstalker @/SilverOtter @/CaineCase @/mercurialwings @/Violette

Pinglists:

--pings snipped--

Gen 1 Hoarders Pinglists

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
SB and LDP please!
SB and LDP please!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker

Of course, my friend! :)
@Starstalker

Of course, my friend! :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
LDP
LDP
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter Of course!

And by the way, let me know if you need more pretties for your dragon gatcha. :)
@SilverOtter Of course!

And by the way, let me know if you need more pretties for your dragon gatcha. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
Ldp please
Ldp please
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
Could I get a LDP please? ^ ^
Could I get a LDP please? ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@CaineCase @mercurialwings

Added you both, and thanks for the interest!
@CaineCase @mercurialwings

Added you both, and thanks for the interest!
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
1 2 3