Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Full Item Sets + Curated Collections
1 2
[center][size=5][b]Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends[/b][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54320175][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/543202/54320175_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [size=4][i]"Greetings, young dragons! I am Silverbow, the Treasurer in service of our great Queen Afrin. Her majesty has given me permission to sell off some of our collections in order to stuff the clan's coffers. We are an Ancient clan, who have been collecting for many centuries throughout the land of Sorineth. Please come into my shop and see if anything interests you."[/i][/size] [/columns] [size=4]Welcome to Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends! I auction full collections of [b]trinkets and materials[/b] to the highest bidder. Each collection package will list the full content of the collection, the current highest bid + bidder, and the closing date. Auctions close at the server rollover at the end of the day that is listed.[/size] [quote][center][size=4][b]Rules[/b][/size][/center] [list] [*] All auctions have a 1 hour snipe guard [*] To be counted, your bid [b]MUST[/b] include the label of the collection(s) you're bidding on, and an [b]@ ping[/b] to the person you are outbidding. [*] Each collection must be bid on individually. No bulk bids. [*] Gems are accepted for mixed payments at a [b]1:1200[/b] ratio [*] Items on my clan's wish list (see Silverbow's Bio) are accepted as partial payment at their LAH price. [*] Auction winners have [b]24 hours[/b] to accept the crossroads trade, or it will be offered to the next highest bidder. [*] All bidders are automatically added to the Last Day Pinglist, but you can ask to be added for any collection item [/list][/quote] [size=4]I cannot guarantee bids for every collection will be up to date at all times, so please double check before bidding. I also have a few random items, familiars, and skins, that I am selling individually at a fixed rate. These are not auctions, and can be bought any time. First come, first serve.[/size] [center][size=4][b]New Auction Pinglist[/b] Ask to be added if you'd like to be pinged when I add a new collection[/size] [code]names here[/code][/center] [center][size=2]I am subbed[/size][/center]
Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
54320175_350.png "Greetings, young dragons! I am Silverbow, the Treasurer in service of our great Queen Afrin. Her majesty has given me permission to sell off some of our collections in order to stuff the clan's coffers.

We are an Ancient clan, who have been collecting for many centuries throughout the land of Sorineth. Please come into my shop and see if anything interests you."

Welcome to Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends! I auction full collections of trinkets and materials to the highest bidder.

Each collection package will list the full content of the collection, the current highest bid + bidder, and the closing date. Auctions close at the server rollover at the end of the day that is listed.

Quote:
Rules
  • All auctions have a 1 hour snipe guard
  • To be counted, your bid MUST include the label of the collection(s) you're bidding on, and an @ ping to the person you are outbidding.
  • Each collection must be bid on individually. No bulk bids.
  • Gems are accepted for mixed payments at a 1:1200 ratio
  • Items on my clan's wish list (see Silverbow's Bio) are accepted as partial payment at their LAH price.
  • Auction winners have 24 hours to accept the crossroads trade, or it will be offered to the next highest bidder.
  • All bidders are automatically added to the Last Day Pinglist, but you can ask to be added for any collection item

I cannot guarantee bids for every collection will be up to date at all times, so please double check before bidding.

I also have a few random items, familiars, and skins, that I am selling individually at a fixed rate. These are not auctions, and can be bought any time. First come, first serve.

New Auction Pinglist

Ask to be added if you'd like to be pinged when I add a new collection
Code:
names here

I am subbed
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
[center][size=5][b]Official Sets[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Dragon God Effigies][center][b]Dragon God Effigies[/b][/center] [columns] [item=Arcanist Meteorite Miniature] [item=Earthshaker Stone Statue] [item=Flamecaller Terracotta Figure] [item=Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting] [item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture] [item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [item=Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw] [item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol] [item=Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding] [item=Tidelord Seashell Decoration] [item=Windsinger Painted Vase] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_____________________________[/color] [size=4][b]SB[/b]: 1200 Treasure [b]CB[/b]: Andraya 1200 t [b][color=red]AUCTION OVER[/color][/b][/size] [/columns][/quote] [b]Dragon God LDP[/b]: [code]@Andraya[/code] [quote=Chess Set][center][b]Chess Set[/b][/center] [columns] [item=Black Pawn][item=Black Pawn][item=Black Pawn][item=Black Pawn][item=Black Pawn][item=Black Pawn][item=Black Pawn][item=Black Pawn] [item=Black Knight][item=Black Knight] [item=Black Bishop][item=Black Bishop] [item=Black Rook][item=Black Rook] [item=Black Queen] [item=Black King] [item=White Pawn][item=White Pawn][item=White Pawn][item=White Pawn][item=White Pawn][item=White Pawn][item=White Pawn][item=White Pawn] [item=White Knight][item=White Knight] [item=White Bishop][item=White Bishop] [item=White Rook][item=White Rook] [item=White Queen] [item=White King] [nextcol] [color=transparent]___________________________[/color] [size=4][b]SB[/b]: 3000 Treasure [b]CB[/b]: Andraya 3000 t [b][color=red]AUCTION OVER[/color][/b][/size][/quote] [b]Chess LDP[/b]: [code]@Andraya[/code] [size=2]Sets coming soon: Dragon God Stuffies, Indecipherable Scribblings, Rune Set, Alchemical Goo[/size]
Official Sets
Dragon God Effigies wrote:
Dragon God Effigies
Arcanist Meteorite Miniature Earthshaker Stone Statue Flamecaller Terracotta Figure Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting Icewarden Ice Sculpture Lightweaver Marble Bust Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw Shadowbinder Onyx Idol Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding Tidelord Seashell Decoration Windsinger Painted Vase _____________________________
SB: 1200 Treasure
CB: Andraya 1200 t
AUCTION OVER
Dragon God LDP:
Code:

Chess Set wrote:
Chess Set
Black Pawn Black Pawn Black Pawn Black Pawn Black Pawn Black Pawn Black Pawn Black Pawn Black Knight Black Knight Black Bishop Black Bishop Black Rook Black Rook Black Queen Black King

White Pawn White Pawn White Pawn White Pawn White Pawn White Pawn White Pawn White Pawn White Knight White Knight White Bishop White Bishop White Rook White Rook White Queen White King
Chess LDP:
Code:

Sets coming soon: Dragon God Stuffies, Indecipherable Scribblings, Rune Set, Alchemical Goo
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
[center][size=5][b]Curated Collections[/b][/size][/center] These are collections of various sizes of items that fit a theme, but are not necessarily an official set. [quote=Gems][center][b]Gems[/b][/center] [columns] [item=Smoky Quartz]x99 [item=Crystal Quartz]x99 [item=Blue Quartz]x99 [item=Sacridite]x99 [item=Fool's Gold]x99 [item=Infused Crystal]x99 [item=Amethyst Geode]x99 [item=Celestine Geode]x99 [item=Dolomite Geode]x99 [item=Andesine]x99 [item=microcline]x99 [item=Orthoclase]x99 [nextcol] [color=transparent]____________________[/color] [size=4][b]SB[/b]: 200,000 Treasure [b]CB[/b]: -- [b]Auction End[/b]: 10/16/2020[/size] [/columns][/quote] [b]Gems LDP:[/b] [code]names here[/code] [quote=Fossils][center][b]Fossils[/b][/center] [columns] [item=Fossilized Fish]x99 [item=Sea Scorpion Fossil]x99 [item=Dickinsonia Vendian]x99 [item=Fossilized Leaf]x99 [item=Leafy Impression]x99 [item=Seed Fern Fossil]x99 [item=Trilobite Fossil]x99 [nextcol] [color=transparent]____________________[/color] [size=4][b]SB[/b]: 50k Treasure [b]CB[/b]: -- [b]Auction End[/b]: 10/16/2020[/size] [/columns][/quote] [b]Fossils LDP:[/b] [code]names here[/code] [quote=Bones][center][b]Bones[/b][/center] [columns] [item=Squirrel Skull]x99 [item=Bone Fragments]x99 [item=Sparrow Skull]x99 [item=Small Legbones]x99 [item=Small Ribcage]x99 [item=Wing Bones]x99 [item=Broken Wing Bones]x99 [item=Chipped Blackened Legbones]x99 [nextcol] [color=transparent]____________________[/color] [size=4][b]SB[/b]: 20k Treasure [b]CB[/b]: -- [b]Auction End[/b]: 10/16/2020[/size] [/columns][/quote] [b]Bones LDP:[/b] [code]names here[/code]
Curated Collections

These are collections of various sizes of items that fit a theme, but are not necessarily an official set.

Gems wrote:
Gems
Smoky Quartz x99 Crystal Quartz x99 Blue Quartz x99 Sacridite x99 Fool's Gold x99 Infused Crystal x99 Amethyst Geode x99 Celestine Geode x99 Dolomite Geode x99 Andesine x99 Microcline x99 Orthoclase x99 ____________________
SB: 200,000 Treasure
CB: --
Auction End: 10/16/2020
Gems LDP:
Code:
names here

Fossils wrote:
Fossils
Fossilized Fish x99 Sea Scorpion Fossil x99 Dickinsonia Vendian x99 Fossilized Leaf x99 Leafy Impression x99 Seed Fern Fossil x99
Trilobite Fossil x99
Fossils LDP:
Code:
names here

Bones wrote:
Bones
Squirrel Skull x99 Bone Fragments x99 Sparrow Skull x99 Small Legbones x99 Small Ribcage x99 Wing Bones x99
Broken Wing Bones x99 Chipped Blackened Legbones x99
Bones LDP:
Code:
names here
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
[center][size=5][b]Flat Item Sales[/b][/size][/center] Just a few individual items I have laying around that I would like to sell. Flat sale only, no auction. Alternate payments still accepted. If there is an AH price lower than mine, I will match it. [quote=Skins] [columns] [color=transparent]__________________[/color] [nextcol] [item=Accent: Travel Across] 90 Gems [item=Accent: Opalesque] 480 gems [item=Accent: Kindling King] 40 gems [item=Skin: Leviathan Spirit] 80 gems [item=Skin: Little Lion] 40 gems [nextcol] [item=Accent: Brambled Joker] 45 gems [item=Skin: Frigid Abyss] 45 gems [item=Skin: Mutant] 90 gems [item=Skin: Ecdysis] 90 gems[/columns][/quote]
Flat Item Sales

Just a few individual items I have laying around that I would like to sell. Flat sale only, no auction. Alternate payments still accepted. If there is an AH price lower than mine, I will match it.
Skins wrote:
__________________ Accent: travel across 90 Gems

Accent: Opalesque 480 gems

Accent: Kindling King 40 gems

Skin: Leviathan Spirit 80 gems

Skin: Little Lion 40 gems
Accent: Brambled Joker 45 gems

Skin: Frigid Abyss 45 gems

Skin: Mutant 90 gems

Skin: Ecdysis 90 gems
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Open for business~
Open for business~
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
sb for effies and chess set please!
sb for effies and chess set please!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

Added a stack of Chipped Blackened Legbones to the Bones bundle, SB left the same
Added a stack of Chipped Blackened Legbones to the Bones bundle, SB left the same
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Auctions end in two days! Any collections unsold will be re-auctioned at lower sb
Auctions end in two days! Any collections unsold will be re-auctioned at lower sb
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Auction is ending at rollover tomorrow~
Auction is ending at rollover tomorrow~
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Last chance for Dragon God Effigies and the Chess Set!
Last chance for Dragon God Effigies and the Chess Set!
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
1 2