Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | ended
1 2 3
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30000085][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/300001/30000085_350.png[/img][/url] Solid String + Major Milestone Miss [s]Portal colors![/s] [b]Has art, bred, all 12 kids named![/b] [s][b]SB:[/b] 100G [b]Min. Increase:[/b] 10G [b]AB:[/b] 8kG [b]Current Bid:[/b] 440G - Seaglauss[/s] T/G ratio at 1:1500 as gems are preferred. Please ping the person you outbid! Pinging me isn't necessary as I'm subbed. c: Auction will end [b]September 26, 18:00 FRT[/b]. Snipe guard of one hour, any bid in the last hour will extend the auction by an hour from that post. LDPs: lyricalmyxteries, DragonDrawer, NeverAmore, JazzyLynx, ezlu, ThistleProse, eternatus, nearku [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24253209][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/242533/24253209.png[/img][/url] Arian here is her only mate, also a triple-gened G1 with art. Winner can opt to take him along and do with him what they like, or I can try to sell him later. Either way he is leaving my lair. [ SIDHA + G1 Hoarders pings were here! ] [/center]
30000085_350.png
Solid String + Major Milestone Miss
Portal colors!

Has art, bred, all 12 kids named!

SB: 100G
Min. Increase: 10G
AB: 8kG

Current Bid: 440G - Seaglauss

T/G ratio at 1:1500 as gems are preferred.

Please ping the person you outbid! Pinging me isn't necessary as I'm subbed. c:

Auction will end September 26, 18:00 FRT. Snipe guard of one hour, any bid in the last hour will extend the auction by an hour from that post.

LDPs: lyricalmyxteries, DragonDrawer, NeverAmore, JazzyLynx, ezlu, ThistleProse, eternatus, nearku

24253209.png
Arian here is her only mate, also a triple-gened G1 with art. Winner can opt to take him along and do with him what they like, or I can try to sell him later. Either way he is leaving my lair.

[ SIDHA + G1 Hoarders pings were here! ]
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@lyricalmyxteries updated, thanks! c:
@lyricalmyxteries updated, thanks! c:
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Kinda beachy! I like her!
Kinda beachy! I like her!
@After @lyricalmyxteries
140g!

And LDP please! :)
@After @lyricalmyxteries
140g!

And LDP please! :)
r6IIH6g.gif
@DragonDrawer thank you for reminding me i forgot the ping rule lol updated! c:
@DragonDrawer thank you for reminding me i forgot the ping rule lol updated! c:
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@DragonDrawer 150g, please!

And could I also get LDP? ^^
@DragonDrawer 150g, please!

And could I also get LDP? ^^
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
dragons make my brain go brrrrr
I love writing lore...
... But I never seem to do it XD
@NeverAmore updated! ovo)b
@NeverAmore updated! ovo)b
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
LDP, please! :)
LDP, please! :)
LDP!
LDP!
@lyricalmyxteries

200g and an ldp please!
@lyricalmyxteries

200g and an ldp please!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes