Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | XXX Matchy Primal Wildclaw! [OVER]
1 2
[center]Hatched this lovely little lady yesterday and gave her the Poison gene. I'm hoping to get a good amount for her that I can put towards other projects.[/center] [center][b]Auction ends September 26th![/b][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63919547][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639196/63919547_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote][b]Starting bid:1kg Current Bid:1250g - YviJoy[/b][/quote] [center][b][u]Rules:[/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*]If you're outbidding someone, please make sure to ping them. [*]Be respectful towards others. Don't be rude. [*]I'm only looking for gems, but alternate payment methods may be discussed. [*]Do not edit/retract/delete bids. If a mistake was made, make a follow up post or remake the original altogether. [/LIST] [center]No pings are needed as I am subscribed![/center]
Hatched this lovely little lady yesterday and gave her the Poison gene. I'm hoping to get a good amount for her that I can put towards other projects.
Auction ends September 26th!
63919547_350.png
Quote:
Starting bid:1kg
Current Bid:1250g - YviJoy
Rules:
  • If you're outbidding someone, please make sure to ping them.
  • Be respectful towards others. Don't be rude.
  • I'm only looking for gems, but alternate payment methods may be discussed.
  • Do not edit/retract/delete bids. If a mistake was made, make a follow up post or remake the original altogether.
No pings are needed as I am subscribed!
t37T4b4.jpg old-oaks-3.png
Bump!
Bump!
I bid 1050 gems
I bid 1050 gems
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
Bump!
Bump!
bump!
bump!
bump
bump
@YviJoy

Bid of 1,200g
@YviJoy

Bid of 1,200g
1vsPCdb.png
|All obelisks and aethers are welcomed here.|
leo4ZYP.png10ttDG2.pngePOliyb.pngvZmPWxA.png5srIc0i.pngwbvK3HZ.png
|I love giving people free dragons, if you are ever wanting a free dragon to adopt, feel free to send a message, I'm sure I'll have a baby for you to adopt.|
fkVjmC6.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2