Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 5 digit, special ID 55755
1 2 3 4
[center][b][size=6][i]MOM’S ATTIC: AUCTIONS[/size] [/b][/i][/center] ------------ [b]GENERAL INFORMATION[/b] [list][*] Auctioning on behalf of @47351 [*] Auction ends Saturday [b]11 July 2020 @ 14:00 FR time[/b]. [*] A recurring snipe guard of [b]2[/b] hours will be activated if a valid bid is made in the last two hours of the auction. [*] G/T at 1:1000 for simple math. Please bid in g. [*] You must ping the person you are outbidding. Otherwise your bid will not be valid. [*] There is no minimum increment, just don't be [i]that person[/i] (Seriously, don't be!) [*] Any attached familiars/apparel/accents/skins are not included in sale. [*] Absolutely no payment plans and no holds. [*] Payment is due within 24 hrs of auction end. [*] Proxy bidding must be arranged with me ahead of time; PM to discuss. [/list] [b]USEFUL TERMINOLOGY[/b] [list][*] SB (Starting bid): The minimum amount you need to bid to start an auction. [*] CB (Current bid): The current leading bid. You need to bid more than this amount to bid in an auction. [*] LDP (Last Day Pings): A list of people who want to be pinged in the final 24 hours of the auction; LDP may be requested for the auction as a whole or for specific dragons. [*] Snipe Guard: After a bid is made in the final hours of an auction, the end time will be extended by the amount of time dictated by the snipe guard. This means auctions can go past the stated end time. If bidding continues, the auction will not end until the stated snipe guard time runs out after the final bid.
MOM’S ATTIC: AUCTIONS

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Auctioning on behalf of @47351
  • Auction ends Saturday 11 July 2020 @ 14:00 FR time.
  • A recurring snipe guard of 2 hours will be activated if a valid bid is made in the last two hours of the auction.
  • G/T at 1:1000 for simple math. Please bid in g.
  • You must ping the person you are outbidding. Otherwise your bid will not be valid.
  • There is no minimum increment, just don't be that person (Seriously, don't be!)
  • Any attached familiars/apparel/accents/skins are not included in sale.
  • Absolutely no payment plans and no holds.
  • Payment is due within 24 hrs of auction end.
  • Proxy bidding must be arranged with me ahead of time; PM to discuss.

USEFUL TERMINOLOGY
  • SB (Starting bid): The minimum amount you need to bid to start an auction.
  • CB (Current bid): The current leading bid. You need to bid more than this amount to bid in an auction.
  • LDP (Last Day Pings): A list of people who want to be pinged in the final 24 hours of the auction; LDP may be requested for the auction as a whole or for specific dragons.
  • Snipe Guard: After a bid is made in the final hours of an auction, the end time will be extended by the amount of time dictated by the snipe guard. This means auctions can go past the stated end time. If bidding continues, the auction will not end until the stated snipe guard time runs out after the final bid.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
[columns][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=82&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=28&auth=8c4842248fa5710c8171ef37dd859f48e3b45b19&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55755][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/558/55755.png[/img][/url] Rename #55755 [b]Cottoncandy Pinstripe Caribbean Bee Iris Thylacine[/b] Nature Common Eyes Jun 23, 2013 [/center][quote] [b]SB: [/b] 10kg [b]Current Bid: [/b] 11kg by JayChirps [/quote][/columns]
dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=82&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=28&auth=8c4842248fa5710c8171ef37dd859f48e3b45b19&dummyext=prev.png
55755.png

Rename
Cottoncandy Pinstripe
Caribbean Bee
Iris Thylacine

Nature Common Eyes
Jun 23, 2013

Quote:

SB: 10kg

Current Bid: 11kg by JayChirps

C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
------------ [center][size=6][font=century gothic][b]P[/b] I N G S[/size][/font][/center] ------------ LDPs: @/47351 @/yumehisakawa @/GrandpaDeicu @/Oxalis @/Foxe @/Grovey @/Rahkali @/Kardi @/Coelacanis @/SouthFarthing @/Mayasacha @/AutumnNiche Pinglists: --snipped-- [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsgpz7r/Standard-Button.png[/img][/center][center][b]I used the 5 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/bk0YL4O.png[/img][/url][br][br][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post![br]Click above for updated pinglists![/b][/center]

P I N G S

LDPs:

@/47351 @/yumehisakawa @/GrandpaDeicu @/Oxalis @/Foxe @/Grovey @/Rahkali @/Kardi @/Coelacanis @/SouthFarthing @/Mayasacha @/AutumnNiche

Pinglists:

--snipped--
Standard-Button.png
I used the 5 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
bk0YL4O.png

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post!
Click above for updated pinglists!
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png