Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | done
1 2
[center]they're all bugs jim [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/303439331409002496/716520439534583838/its_bugs.png[/img] [skin=34145] [skin=28911] [skin=34039] all three auctions will @ June 4th, 24:00 frt, so rollover [u]i will also accept art as partial or full payment.[/u] show me examples of your art and lemme know your rates before bidding with art! art may be valued higher than frc, i wouldn't expect $350 worth of art for an ab. depends on how much i jive with your style, lets discuss it! [rule] [i]none be the noose[/i] [skin=34145] 5 print, 1 copy with artist, the other 4 are with me [b]sb:[/b] 3kg [b]cb:[/b] scarletskyz @ 3.2kg [b]ab:[/b] 15kg lpd: ThirtyOne AngelSami Amayai scarletskyz [i]cageface[/i] [skin=28911] 5 print, 4 copies with me, 1 copy sold in feb 2019 for an ab of 30kg [b]sb:[/b] 10kg [b]cb:[/b] n/a [b]ab:[/b] 35kg lpd: ThirtyOne AngelSami Amayai scarletskyz [i]only anathema[/i] [skin=34039] 5 print, 1 copy with artist, 4 copies with me [b]sb:[/b] 2kg [b]cb:[/b] n/a [b]ab:[/b] 6kg lpd: ThirtyOne AngelSami Amayai scarletskyz
they're all bugs jim

its_bugs.png

all three auctions will @ June 4th, 24:00 frt, so rollover
i will also accept art as partial or full payment.
show me examples of your art and lemme know your rates before bidding with art! art may be valued higher than frc, i wouldn't expect $350 worth of art for an ab. depends on how much i jive with your style, lets discuss it!

none be the noose

5 print, 1 copy with artist, the other 4 are with me

sb: 3kg
cb: scarletskyz @ 3.2kg
ab: 15kg
lpd: ThirtyOne AngelSami Amayai scarletskyz

cageface

5 print, 4 copies with me, 1 copy sold in feb 2019 for an ab of 30kg

sb: 10kg
cb: n/a
ab: 35kg

only anathema

5 print, 1 copy with artist, 4 copies with me

sb: 2kg
cb: n/a
ab: 6kg
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Tundra M, Accents, auctions/offers, limited, anatomy alterations, Asian, armor, insects, wings, resell
snip

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, anatomy alterations, insects, lanterns, glow, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, resell
snip

Keywords selected: Guardian M, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, anatomy alterations, insects, cool colors, resell
snip
accidentally mispinged for imp f instead of guard f, so sorry for the mispings! below is the correct ping for people on the guard f pinglist so only new people should be getting pinged to the thread

Keywords selected: Guardian F, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, anatomy alterations, insects, lanterns, glow, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, resell
snip

Keywords selected: Tundra M, Accents, auctions/offers, limited, anatomy alterations, Asian, armor, insects, wings, resell
snip

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, anatomy alterations, insects, lanterns, glow, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, resell
snip

Keywords selected: Guardian M, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, anatomy alterations, insects, cool colors, resell
snip
accidentally mispinged for imp f instead of guard f, so sorry for the mispings! below is the correct ping for people on the guard f pinglist so only new people should be getting pinged to the thread

Keywords selected: Guardian F, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, anatomy alterations, insects, lanterns, glow, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, resell
snip
LDP please
LDP please
52YLo8F.png
@Iodine It looks like you mispinged? I think you meant to get the pings for Guardian F and not Imp F
@Iodine It looks like you mispinged? I think you meant to get the pings for Guardian F and not Imp F
@LilSadist NOOOO YOU'RE RIGHT. i accidentally generated it as an accent instead of a skincent at first before sending out the ping so i must have accidentally switched breed too when i went to fix it because it used to be right [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/303439331409002496/716539404772048926/475565748262273026.png[/img] so sorry to the people who got mispinged
@LilSadist NOOOO YOU'RE RIGHT. i accidentally generated it as an accent instead of a skincent at first before sending out the ping so i must have accidentally switched breed too when i went to fix it because it used to be right

475565748262273026.png

so sorry to the people who got mispinged
@Iodine should you not... quickly go ping the right people? xD
@Iodine should you not... quickly go ping the right people? xD
@LilSadist LMAO i just pinged the correct crowd in the same post the same time as you posted this, so the right ppl should be pinged now and no one should be getting any double pings thanks to my stuff up uou,

thanks for letting me know, i wouldn't have noticed!
@LilSadist LMAO i just pinged the correct crowd in the same post the same time as you posted this, so the right ppl should be pinged now and no one should be getting any double pings thanks to my stuff up uou,

thanks for letting me know, i wouldn't have noticed!
Could I get a LDP please?
Could I get a LDP please?
@Iodine sb on none be the noose
@Iodine sb on none be the noose
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
ya know what, I'm broke but since I'm curious I'd like LDP please!
ya know what, I'm broke but since I'm curious I'd like LDP please!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site