Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] G1 Shadow Primal WC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
[LIST] [*] [/LIST]I figured I should Auction this baby off before I decide not to haha. [center][size=5][b]Info[/b][/size][/center] [list] [*][size=4]No need to ping me, I will be subbed[/size] [*][size=4]Ping the person you are out bidding[/size] [*][size=4]I am only looking for pure currency, and will only take %50 payment in treasure[/size] [*][size=4]Sady I will not be doing a payment plan. please only bid if you can afford the dragon by the time the auction ends.[/size] [*][size=4]You will have 7 days to add the currency to the CR after you win the auction to give you a chance to gather any missing ends[/size] [*][size=4][b]No editing posts, just post again with anything that needs to be fixed[/b][/size] [*][size=4]Accepted Payment[/size] [list][*]1:1150 Ratio[/list][/list] [s]-----[/s] [center][size=5][b]Auction[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=6][i]Auction will only be extended to [b]14:30[/b][/i][/size] [/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60598283] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/605983/60598283_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name:[/b] Prophecy [b]ID#:[/b] 60598283 [b]Gender: [/b] Female [b]Hatchday: [/b] Apr 11, 2020 [b]Element:[/b] Shadow [b]Primary: [/b] Sanguine Leopard [b]Secondary:[/b] Twilight Bee [b]Tertiary:[/b] Ultramine Glimmer [b]Notes:[/b] Unbred G1 Primal Art in Bio (2) [b]Starting Bid: 5kg[/b] [b]Minimum Increase: 100g[/b] [b]Auction End Date: June 5, 2020[/b] [b]End Time:[/b] 12:30 PST +2 hour [b]Snipe Guard: 1 Hour[/b] [b]AB:[/b] 20kg [size=4][b][u]Current Bid:[/u][b] 9.6kg @/Putrefaction[/size][/columns] [s]-----[/s] [center][size=4][b]Last Day Pings[/b][/size][/center] @/Jailor @/EonShinato @/MiniPandaBuns @/opus @/Mysh @/menghuancat @/Tofubear @/Alphazi @/Valo [right][size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2349740#post_2349740]Template Found Here[/url] [/size][/right] [s]-----[/s] [quote=Pinglist for Auction] @MiniPandaBuns @Spopple @menghuancat @opus @EonShinato @serron [/quote] Mistyped the starting price
I figured I should Auction this baby off before I decide not to haha.
Info
  • No need to ping me, I will be subbed
  • Ping the person you are out bidding
  • I am only looking for pure currency, and will only take %50 payment in treasure
  • Sady I will not be doing a payment plan. please only bid if you can afford the dragon by the time the auction ends.
  • You will have 7 days to add the currency to the CR after you win the auction to give you a chance to gather any missing ends
  • No editing posts, just post again with anything that needs to be fixed
  • Accepted Payment
    • 1:1150 Ratio

Auction
Auction will only be extended to 14:30

60598283_350.png

Name: Prophecy
ID#: 60598283
Hatchday: Apr 11, 2020
Element: Shadow
Primary: Sanguine Leopard
Secondary: Twilight Bee