Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Near misses G1s | 5 left!
1 2 3
@NorthernLiights Hi there! :) Same demand as to Eralune, for which dragon(s)' would you like to get pinged (their LD not being the same, and some having no LD yet)? :)
@NorthernLiights Hi there! :) Same demand as to Eralune, for which dragon(s)' would you like to get pinged (their LD not being the same, and some having no LD yet)? :)
70838207.png __
k6e9TMr.png dEe2UrM.png ARAxlYW.png

6meUms1.png VITvCqN.png oxDm2Un.png
@Yukivrali Oh! I didn't know you did LDPs for dragons specifically - that's so nice! I liked 57374969, 19441941, and 57937263
@Yukivrali Oh! I didn't know you did LDPs for dragons specifically - that's so nice! I liked 57374969, 19441941, and 57937263
@NorthernLiights And updated! Thank you for your interest in them :)

Also, I changed the first post, so for future people who visit it will be easier to understand that each dragon has a different LDP! :) For those who'll ask, at first I was planning on having all of the auction finish on the same date, but considering some of those dragons might not interest anyone before a long time, instead of having to do a new topic later, I'll be able to keep this one and just update when auctions have concluded ^-^ But yeah, it was quite confusing with the original rules, as they were originally written for only one LDP, so now I hope it's a bit more clear :)
@NorthernLiights And updated! Thank you for your interest in them :)

Also, I changed the first post, so for future people who visit it will be easier to understand that each dragon has a different LDP! :) For those who'll ask, at first I was planning on having all of the auction finish on the same date, but considering some of those dragons might not interest anyone before a long time, instead of having to do a new topic later, I'll be able to keep this one and just update when auctions have concluded ^-^ But yeah, it was quite confusing with the original rules, as they were originally written for only one LDP, so now I hope it's a bit more clear :)
70838207.png __

SB on #60945521, please! And LDP as well ????
SB on #60945521, please! And LDP as well ????
MuwAAse.png
@Rumpelstiltskin Hi! I'm afraid there's a mistake, I do not own (and therefore am not auctioning) 60945521 (this dragon belongs to DeathSpecter). Is it simply a copy/paste error, or did you mixed up two different threads?
@Rumpelstiltskin Hi! I'm afraid there's a mistake, I do not own (and therefore am not auctioning) 60945521 (this dragon belongs to DeathSpecter). Is it simply a copy/paste error, or did you mixed up two different threads?
70838207.png __

@Yukivrali - oh gosh, I mixed up the threads! I'm so sorry!

I *meant* to bid on #48151492!
@Yukivrali - oh gosh, I mixed up the threads! I'm so sorry!

I *meant* to bid on #48151492!
MuwAAse.png
@Rumpelstiltskin Don't be sorry, it's totally fine! :) I've updated :)
I suppose you want to be added to his LDP, but would you also like to be on some other dragons' pinglist (as they don't all have the same)? ^-^
@Rumpelstiltskin Don't be sorry, it's totally fine! :) I've updated :)
I suppose you want to be added to his LDP, but would you also like to be on some other dragons' pinglist (as they don't all have the same)? ^-^
70838207.png __

No, I'm good with just the one I bid on. The others are too rich for my blood lol
No, I'm good with just the one I bid on. The others are too rich for my blood lol
MuwAAse.png
@Rumpelstiltskin Okay, thank you for your interest in him! :)
@Rumpelstiltskin Okay, thank you for your interest in him! :)
70838207.png __

[center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]LAST DAY[/b] 53974111 [/center]

LAST DAY
70838207.png __

1 2 3