Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | done
[columns]                        [nextcol][center][color=#C9C0B1]⌊ [font=sitka banner][color=#4D3F2C][size=4][b]XYY Obsidian/Gold Lightning Primal[/b][/size][/color][/font] ⌉ [nextcol] [/columns] [center][color=#4D3F2C]----+----[/color][/center] [columns]                      [nextcol][font=calibri][color=#4D3F2C]I'm running this auction on behalf of @Cynderfire. Please follow all rules when bidding.[/color][/font][nextcol]                      [/columns] [center][font=calibri][color=#40280D]----[/center] [columns]                      [nextcol][center][font=calibri][color=#4D3F2C][b][u]Rules[/u][/b][/center] [font=calibri][color=#40280D]In your post please include: The bid amount, the name/number/ID of the dragon you are bidding on, and a ping to the person you are outbidding. I am subbed. Do not edit your posts. If you've made a mistake, repost instead, with all information and pings included. I will not check back and edits will be missed. As for proxy bidding: [indent][font=calibri][color=#40280D]Both the proxy and the person they are bidding for must post in this thread. Proxy bidding must be announced before the LDP, and receive my approval. If proxy bidding is announced too late, or not announced at all, it will be invalid. Do not continue to bid.[/indent] [font=calibri][color=#40280D]If the OP has not been edited in a while and you want to place a bid on a dragon, please check the thread for the most recent bid. Bids cannot be withdrawn; don't ask. Please check all of the dragon/items information before you bid. [font=calibri][color=#40280D]Bidders added to LDP automatically. Ends on 1 April 2020 at 9:00 FR time with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard. [b]LDP:[/b] @AzureWolf @GetJazzyWithIt [nextcol]                      [/columns] [center][font=calibri][color=#40280D]---- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55623043] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556231/55623043_350.png[/img] [/url] [b] #55623043 [/b] ---- Obsidian Metallic Gold Bee Gold Runes Lightning [b]Primal[/b] -- Unbred ---- [s]sb - 100g[/s] cb - @AzureWolf w/ 300g ab - 2,500g ---- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=45&auth=78feb53ac54956f97044824e08c0180ed5a436ef&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=45&auth=216bed1dae0e7fb026200474ce6db98250323e03&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Pings were here.
                        
XYY Obsidian/Gold Lightning Primal
----+----
                       I'm running this auction on behalf of @Cynderfire. Please follow all rules when bidding.                       
----
                      
Rules

In your post please include: The bid amount, the name/number/ID of the dragon you are bidding on, and a ping to the person you are outbidding. I am subbed.

Do not edit your posts. If you've made a mistake, repost instead, with all information and pings included. I will not check back and edits will be missed.

As for proxy bidding:
Both the proxy and the person they are bidding for must post in this thread. Proxy bidding must be announced before the LDP, and receive my approval. If proxy bidding is announced too late, or not announced at all, it will be invalid. Do not continue to bid.

If the OP has not been edited in a while and you want to place a bid on a dragon, please check the thread for the most recent bid.

Bids cannot be withdrawn; don't ask. Please check all of the dragon/items information before you bid.

Bidders added to LDP automatically.

Ends on 1 April 2020 at 9:00 FR time with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard.

LDP: @AzureWolf @GetJazzyWithIt

                      
----

55623043_350.png

----

Obsidian Metallic
Gold Bee
Gold Runes
Lightning Primal

--

Unbred

----

sb - 100g
cb - @AzureWolf w/ 300g
ab - 2,500g

----

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=45&auth=78feb53ac54956f97044824e08c0180ed5a436ef&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=45&auth=216bed1dae0e7fb026200474ce6db98250323e03&dummyext=prev.png

Pings were here.
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Starting bid, please :3
Starting bid, please :3
Noctua_Link_Big.png
I assume that I do not need to list the dragon ID or the bid amount since there's only one and I'm the first, but if not, I bid the starting bid of 100g on dragon#55623043.
I assume that I do not need to list the dragon ID or the bid amount since there's only one and I'm the first, but if not, I bid the starting bid of 100g on dragon#55623043.
Noctua_Link_Big.png

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@AzureWolf
250g!
@AzureWolf
250g!
@GetJazzyWithIt
300g.
@GetJazzyWithIt
300g.
Noctua_Link_Big.png
@AzureWolf @GetJazzyWithIt

This is your LDP. The auction ends tomorrow at 9:00 FR time.
@AzureWolf @GetJazzyWithIt

This is your LDP. The auction ends tomorrow at 9:00 FR time.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@AzureWolf

The auction has ended and you have won the dragon. @Cynderfire will send a CR.
@AzureWolf

The auction has ended and you have won the dragon. @Cynderfire will send a CR.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels