Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Peacock/Peacock/Ruby Plague G1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@auroshen

:eyes: Do you have prices on Autumnal Disgracement and Graveyards Bounty? I am Very tempted
@auroshen

:eyes: Do you have prices on Autumnal Disgracement and Graveyards Bounty? I am Very tempted
hashdggb i wish i had money c':
hashdggb i wish i had money c':
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I'd love an LDP please!
I'd love an LDP please!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Aberration

I'd value kaamos at prob around 2kg. xD Let me know if you're interested in a purely custom bid or not though lol. I'm also happy to bid pure + kaamos or if there's any other non customs you're interested in too. :3
@Aberration

I'd value kaamos at prob around 2kg. xD Let me know if you're interested in a purely custom bid or not though lol. I'm also happy to bid pure + kaamos or if there's any other non customs you're interested in too. :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen

After thinking about it a bit, I think I'm gonna pass on the accents. Thank you again for the offer, I'm just Very in need of gems atm jdfbhj
@Vulpen

After thinking about it a bit, I think I'm gonna pass on the accents. Thank you again for the offer, I'm just Very in need of gems atm jdfbhj
@Aberration

Totally understandable. :3
@Aberration

Totally understandable. :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
LDP please!
I have pure gems but please tell me if you're interested in any of the following skins, plus I have skin sales with more of them in my signature.
1800g, 1700g, 2300g, 1600g, 1950g, 1900g, 1700g
LDP please!
I have pure gems but please tell me if you're interested in any of the following skins, plus I have skin sales with more of them in my signature.
1800g, 1700g, 2300g, 1600g, 1950g, 1900g, 1700g
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@Mangusto

Added you! Those are gorgeous, but I think I've decided to hold off on accents for this auction. Thank you for the offers though!!
@Mangusto

Added you! Those are gorgeous, but I think I've decided to hold off on accents for this auction. Thank you for the offers though!!
@stovokor 8300g
@stovokor 8300g
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7