Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | done
1 2
[columns]                        [nextcol][center][color=#C9C0B1]⌊ [font=sitka banner][color=#4D3F2C][size=4][b]ID #8899993 + Level 25 w/ Eliminate[/b][/size][/color][/font] ⌉ [nextcol] [/columns] [center][color=#4D3F2C]----+----[/color][/center] [columns]                      [nextcol][font=calibri][color=#4D3F2C]I am running this auction on behalf of @decays. Please follow the rules when bidding.[/color][/font][nextcol]                      [/columns] [center][font=calibri][color=#40280D]----[/center] [columns]                      [nextcol][center][font=calibri][color=#4D3F2C][b][u]Rules[/u][/b][/center] [font=calibri][color=#40280D]In your post please include: The bid amount, the name/number of the dragon you are bidding on, and a ping to the person you are outbidding. I am subbed. Do not edit your posts. If you've made a mistake, repost instead, with all information and pings included. I will not check back and edits will be missed. As for proxy bidding: Both the proxy and the person they are bidding for must post in this thread. Proxy bidding must be announced before the LDP, and receive my approval. If proxy bidding is announced too late, or not announced at all, it will be invalid. Do not continue to bid. If the OP has not been edited in a while and you want to place a bid on a dragon, please check the thread for the most recent bid. Bids cannot be withdrawn; don't bid if you can't pay. Treasure is accepted at 1:1050 Bidders added to LDP automatically. Ends on 2 February 2020 at 9:00 FR time with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard. [b]LDP:[/b] @ThistleProse [nextcol]                      [/columns] [center][font=calibri][color=#4D3F2C]----[indent] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8899993] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89000/8899993_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][font=calibri][color=#4D3F2C][b]Curtis[/b] #8899993 ---- Ice Ripple Ice Current Shadow Underbelly Light Common -- XXY 7 digit Unbred ---- sb - 100g cb - n/a[/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14099328] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140994/14099328_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][font=calibri][color=#4D3F2C][b]Stonecloud[/b] #14099328 ---- Azure Crystal Aqua Facet Caribbean Gembond Ice Common -- Unbred Matching Eyes Level 25 w/ Elim ---- sb - 300g cb - n/a[/columns]
                        
ID #8899993 + Level 25 w/ Eliminate
----+----
                       I am running this auction on behalf of @decays. Please follow the rules when bidding.                       
----
                      
Rules

In your post please include: The bid amount, the name/number of the dragon you are bidding on, and a ping to the person you are outbidding. I am subbed.

Do not edit your posts. If you've made a mistake, repost instead, with all information and pings included. I will not check back and edits will be missed.

As for proxy bidding:

Both the proxy and the person they are bidding for must post in this thread. Proxy bidding must be announced before the LDP, and receive my approval. If proxy bidding is announced too late, or not announced at all, it will be invalid. Do not continue to bid.

If the OP has not been edited in a while and you want to place a bid on a dragon, please check the thread for the most recent bid.

Bids cannot be withdrawn; don't bid if you can't pay.

Treasure is accepted at 1:1050

Bidders added to LDP automatically.

Ends on 2 February 2020 at 9:00 FR time with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard.

LDP: @ThistleProse
                      
----

8899993_350.png
Curtis

----

Ice Ripple
Ice Current
Shadow Underbelly
Light Common

--

XXY
7 digit
Unbred

----

sb - 100g
cb - n/a

14099328_350.png
Stonecloud

----

Azure Crystal
Aqua Facet
Caribbean Gembond
Ice Common

--

Unbred
Matching Eyes
Level 25 w/ Elim

----

sb - 300g
cb - n/a
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Sorry for any mispings!

Lists Pinged: Mid-High 7 Digit Sales, Unbred Mid-High 7 Digit Sales

Solid Strings: All Sales/ICs, Auctions Only
Sorry for any mispings!

Lists Pinged: Mid-High 7 Digit Sales, Unbred Mid-High 7 Digit Sales

Solid Strings: All Sales/ICs, Auctions Only

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@terrors

Since it was a mistake, I'll let you withdraw. c:

And I have never run an auction for you that wasn't a g1 auction, so you must be mistaken.
@terrors

Since it was a mistake, I'll let you withdraw. c:

And I have never run an auction for you that wasn't a g1 auction, so you must be mistaken.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@terrors

Yes, maybe it was one of Silver's auctions.
@terrors

Yes, maybe it was one of Silver's auctions.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Can I get an ldp, please?
Can I get an ldp, please?
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@ThistleProse

This is your LDP, auction ends tomorrow at 9:00 FR time.
@ThistleProse

This is your LDP, auction ends tomorrow at 9:00 FR time.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales