Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | A | SD F 5-Print Custom | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
[font=georgia]@Farvel @puppicino @Slaytheist @Ticklesmack @Tuatara @Mima @dandyfrau @Saeldryn @Idyll @mildlyanxiousdoe @bernadetta @Vulpen @SarcasticHawke @auroshen @Harmonywish [b]NOT LDP, but good news![/b] The accent has finally been printed and I'm happy to announce you can finally preview it on your lovely ladies & morphologies yourself! I'm also considering on moving the auction end date [b]earlier[/b], but I do need your approval on this. I feel like it's been going for a while now (cause I wanted to be safe with printing) and maybe ending it on Friday/Saturday wouldn't be too bad? What do you guys think? If [b]absolutely anyone[/b] would not be comfortable with this, I will not move the end date. I want to keep it fair, but I also know a lot of people don't like long auctions. I will only move the end date if [b]everyone[/b] is alright with this. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48539134] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485392/48539134_350.png[/img][/url] [skin=33118][/center]
@Farvel @puppicino @Slaytheist @Ticklesmack @Tuatara @Mima @dandyfrau @Saeldryn @Idyll @mildlyanxiousdoe @bernadetta @Vulpen @SarcasticHawke @auroshen @Harmonywish

NOT LDP, but good news! The accent has finally been printed and I'm happy to announce you can finally preview it on your lovely ladies & morphologies yourself! I'm also considering on moving the auction end date earlier, but I do need your approval on this. I feel like it's been going for a while now (cause I wanted to be safe with printing) and maybe ending it on Friday/Saturday wouldn't be too bad? What do you guys think?

If absolutely anyone would not be comfortable with this, I will not move the end date. I want to keep it fair, but I also know a lot of people don't like long auctions. I will only move the end date if everyone is alright with this.

48539134_350.png

..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@neonhorns @SarcasticHawke
1.5kg on Copy 3 please
@neonhorns @SarcasticHawke
1.5kg on Copy 3 please
2YPv3wq.png
@Farvel - 1,2kg on copy 1 please
@Farvel - 1,2kg on copy 1 please
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
Also I’m totally all right with an earlier end date as long as it’s clearly updated in the first post!
Also I’m totally all right with an earlier end date as long as it’s clearly updated in the first post!
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau

Oh it absolutely would be, I am just waiting for more opinions. I'll ping everyone once more in case anything changes! Oh, and recorded :>
@dandyfrau

Oh it absolutely would be, I am just waiting for more opinions. I'll ping everyone once more in case anything changes! Oh, and recorded :>
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
i'd be fine with it as long as there's still a LDP!
i'd be fine with it as long as there's still a LDP!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
i would also be alright with an earlier date as long as there's still a ldp :D
i would also be alright with an earlier date as long as there's still a ldp :D
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
I'm fine as long as there's still an ldp as well!
I'm fine as long as there's still an ldp as well!
@dandyfrau 1.3kg on copy #1
@dandyfrau 1.3kg on copy #1
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
I'm fine with the earlier end date as long as it's clearly defined and there's still a ldp!
I'm fine with the earlier end date as long as it's clearly defined and there's still a ldp!
Ping me, ding me, if you wanna reach me. If you wanna ping me it's okay!
1 2 3 4 5 6