Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 6 customs: Ravenhearst, Kabu, Pesticide
I'm running this auction on behalf of @SensitivePigeon!
  • Bid posts must contain all of the following to count as valid:
    • The item/skin ID
    • The currency amount of the bid (there is no minimum increment)
    • A ping to the person you are outbidding, if applicable
    • No edits; if you need to make amendments, please repost instead, and repeat any and all applicable pings
  • All bids must be posted publicly; private offers are not allowed
  • Accepted forms of payment besides gems:
    • Treasure, at 1:1,100
  • Proxy bidding rules are as follows:
    • Both the proxy and the person they are bidding for must post in this thread
    • The proxy can bid only after my approval (so please do not announce a proxy an hour or two before the auction ends)
    • This must be done transparently; if proxy bidding is done without prior announcement, both the proxy and the person they bid for will be banned from future auctions
  • Bids cannot be withdrawn; non-paying bidders will be banned from future auctions
  • If the OP has not been edited in a while and you want to place a bid on a dragon, please browse by the item/skin ID to check what the most recent bid is. It is ultimately the bidder's responsibility to keep track of prices for their item(s) of interest
  • Ends on Friday, January 17th at 12:00 server time with a 2-hour snipe guard
LDP list: @Shian

Skin: Natures embrace, by Maye
Imperial females
Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, anatomy alterations, angels, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, goth, dark, resell

SB: 10,000g
CB: --

Skin: Secretary Bird, by Cognac
Skydancer females
Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skins, auctions/offers, limited, animals, wings, resell

SB: 8,000g

Skin: Procyon's Eclipse, by Ravenhearst
Nocturne males
Keywords selected: Nocturne M, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, gold, moon, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, wings, resell

SB: 4,000g

Skin: Dreaming of Stars, by Kabu
Imperial females
Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, magic/runes, steampunk, moon, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, resell

SB: 7,000g

Skin: North Star, by Kabu
Imperial females
Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, armor, gold, maya/aztec, magic/runes, steampunk, warm colors, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, resell

Skin: Sagittarius A, by Pesticide
Imperial females
Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, anatomy alterations, creepy/horror, dark, slime, resell

SB: 12,000g
I'm running this auction on behalf of @SensitivePigeon!
  • Bid posts must contain all of the following to count as valid:
    • The item/skin ID
    • The currency amount of the bid (there is no minimum increment)
    • A ping to the person you are outbidding, if applicable
    • No edits; if you need to make amendments, please repost instead, and repeat any and all applicable pings
  • All bids must be posted publicly; private offers are not allowed
  • Accepted forms of payment besides gems:
    • Treasure, at 1:1,100
  • Proxy bidding rules are as follows:
    • Both the proxy and the person they are bidding for must post in this thread
    • The proxy can bid only after my approval (so please do not announce a proxy an hour or two before the auction ends)
    • This must be done transparently; if proxy bidding is done without prior announcement, both the proxy and the person they bid for will be banned from future auctions
  • Bids cannot be withdrawn; non-paying bidders will be banned from future auctions
  • If the OP has not been edited in a while and you want to place a bid on a dragon, please browse by the item/skin ID to check what the most recent bid is. It is ultimately the bidder's responsibility to keep track of prices for their item(s) of interest
  • Ends on Friday, January 17th at 12:00 server time with a 2-hour snipe guard
LDP list: @Shian

Skin: Natures embrace, by Maye
Imperial females
Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, anatomy alterations, angels, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, goth, dark, resell

SB: 10,000g

Skin: Secretary Bird, by Cognac
Skydancer females
Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skins, auctions/offers, limited, animals, wings, resell

SB: 8,000g

Skin: Procyon's Eclipse, by Ravenhearst
Nocturne males
Keywords selected: Nocturne M, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, gold, moon, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, wings, resell

SB: 4,000g

Skin: Dreaming of Stars, by Kabu
Imperial females
Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, magic/runes, steampunk, moon, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, resell

Skin: North Star, by Kabu
Imperial females
Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, armor, gold, maya/aztec, magic/runes, steampunk, warm colors, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, resell

Skin: Sagittarius A, by Pesticide
Imperial females
Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, anatomy alterations, creepy/horror, dark, slime, resell

SB: 12,000g
LDP please. I don't actually have any money...yet. Until then, I'll just sit here and drool.
LDP please. I don't actually have any money...yet. Until then, I'll just sit here and drool.
Y3kY2LN.png
Updated!
Updated!
@Shian

LDP! The auction ends tomorrow at 12:00 server time.
@Shian

LDP! The auction ends tomorrow at 12:00 server time.