Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Triple Radioactive Arcane Primal
1 2
[center]Hosting this auction on behalf of @noodlebee! [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56107172] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561072/56107172_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [b]Avaron[/b] Triple Radioactive Arcane Primal [b]Starting Bid[/b]: 500g / kt [b]Autobuy[/b]: 5kg Ends [b]Dec 31, 18:30 FR time[/b] [/columns] @Cynderfire Heard you wanted to be pinged if Noodlebee ever wanted to send him off. He better give me at least a little bit of commission money. @Watermel0nBob You showed interest in the Fire Flight chat. [b]Current Bid[/b]: @TheRedDragon13 with [b]500g[/b] Remember to ping the person you're outbidding! GO WILD! Last-Day Pinglist: @Cynderfire @CinamonPizza @kijauni planned on using the big chonky special eyes pinglist when i started this thread but i found out i couldn't copy the pinglist on mobile and then i got sick: [b]All special eyes[/b]: [size=1][i] @AnoraBorealis @thebeardedone @TamneSenke @venusambassador @AzureWolf @parkakid @DrakenHart @JPnerd @Featherclan @SolEtLuna @greaticy @mayanaz @ClockworkEclipse @Mercure @Itsgigglez @Dreu @Zero20 @Vader @ItachiUmbreon @Silverbolt1159 @FAllenAngel @Roccoco @starglade @Watermel0nBob[/i][/size] [b]All special natural eyes[/b]: [size=1][i] @EgoLobster @JellyRaven @CinamonPizza [/i][/size] [b]All Primals[/b]: [size=1][i] @astereia @AdminAbnormal @apolli @gbot13 @zipzapzoom @BurntCookies @pinkkittens @Lisegathe @lyricalmyxteries @bedfordblack @pyep @loyalstar @ivoryash @lavendersoap @NeophyteRedglare @SandBoa @thace @aerusonward @Melova @toxicwisteria @Marge @Shlambini @Ambrite @RabbitSpirit @Rosesinger @Sokaki [/i][/size] [/center]
Hosting this auction on behalf of @noodlebee!

56107172_350.png
Avaron
Triple Radioactive
Arcane Primal
Starting Bid: 500g / kt
Autobuy: 5kg
Ends Dec 31, 18:30 FR time

@Cynderfire Heard you wanted to be pinged if Noodlebee ever wanted to send him off. He better give me at least a little bit of commission money.
@Watermel0nBob You showed interest in the Fire Flight chat.

Current Bid: @TheRedDragon13 with 500g

Remember to ping the person you're outbidding! GO WILD!

Last-Day Pinglist:
@Cynderfire @CinamonPizza @kijauni

planned on using the big chonky special eyes pinglist when i started this thread but i found out i couldn't copy the pinglist on mobile and then i got sick:
All special eyes: @AnoraBorealis @thebeardedone @TamneSenke @venusambassador @AzureWolf @parkakid @DrakenHart @JPnerd @Featherclan @SolEtLuna @greaticy @mayanaz @ClockworkEclipse @Mercure @Itsgigglez @Dreu @Zero20 @Vader @ItachiUmbreon @Silverbolt1159 @FAllenAngel @Roccoco @starglade @Watermel0nBob
All special natural eyes: @EgoLobster @JellyRaven @CinamonPizza
All Primals: @astereia @AdminAbnormal @apolli @gbot13 @zipzapzoom @BurntCookies @pinkkittens @Lisegathe @lyricalmyxteries @bedfordblack @pyep @loyalstar @ivoryash @lavendersoap @NeophyteRedglare @SandBoa @thace @aerusonward @Melova @toxicwisteria @Marge @Shlambini @Ambrite @RabbitSpirit @Rosesinger @Sokaki
ezgif-3-36414a8d8c.gif
ty fren for helping me
ty fren for helping me
[raises hand] let's kick this off; i'll take SB

edit: someone please outbid me, with the advent of New Ancient i'm gonna run out of money way too fast -_-

second edit: p l e a s e
[raises hand] let's kick this off; i'll take SB

edit: someone please outbid me, with the advent of New Ancient i'm gonna run out of money way too fast -_-

second edit: p l e a s e
adopt_shop_tag.png
@MedievalRedragon
@MedievalRedragon
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
LDP please!
LDP please!
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
LDP Please uwu
LDP Please uwu
Cleaning up the dust...
Bump! 5 days left, y'all!
Bump! 5 days left, y'all!
ezgif-3-36414a8d8c.gif
LDP please :D
LDP please :D
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@Cynderfire @CinamonPizza @kijauni Last day!
@Cynderfire @CinamonPizza @kijauni Last day!
ezgif-3-36414a8d8c.gif
@Cynderfire @CinamonPizza @kijauni @TheRedDragon13
Extending the auction to Dec 31st because Noodle and I agreed on it. I want a bidding war dangit! This isn't like the TV show at all!
@Cynderfire @CinamonPizza @kijauni @TheRedDragon13
Extending the auction to Dec 31st because Noodle and I agreed on it. I want a bidding war dangit! This isn't like the TV show at all!
ezgif-3-36414a8d8c.gif
1 2