Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Finished, Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5
@Iralla I must have worded it badly, I meant the ollover leading to 25th of august. Since timing for me means it's already the 26th, it makes it a bit difficult to correctly judge how to word things, my appologies for the confusion, I'll leave it as august 25th's rollover, and modify my ping
@Iralla I must have worded it badly, I meant the ollover leading to 25th of august. Since timing for me means it's already the 26th, it makes it a bit difficult to correctly judge how to word things, my appologies for the confusion, I'll leave it as august 25th's rollover, and modify my ping
Untitled_Artwork.png
I'm confused, as it's the 22nd here, so is this ending tonight? Or sometime this week?
I'm confused, as it's the 22nd here, so is this ending tonight? Or sometime this week?
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@ShadowPiper @furo 120g on Sixir
@ShadowPiper @furo 120g on Sixir
s7cpOmi.png
22, 2019 13:56:50
@Foxe @AnoraBorealis @Ryuuna @Bloodwyrm @mayanaz @Calibris @Aviv @GuardParade @Vynne @Iralla @Impception @kyruiz @Equive @MerlinMausi @BraveEguana

Vulkan:
@Actaeon

Sorry to ping you all again, but there's some confusion with the date. So allow me to explain :D

Shadow and I run on Australian time. Rollover for us is at 6pm our time.

While it may be the 22nd right now for most of you, ir's currently the 23rd for us. So the auction won't end this rollover, but two rollovers. If that makes sense.

So I believe my friend just got a mixup of dates and pjnged you all early!!! Sorry for the confusion and misunderstanding!!!
22, 2019 13:56:50
@Foxe @AnoraBorealis @Ryuuna @Bloodwyrm @mayanaz @Calibris @Aviv @GuardParade @Vynne @Iralla @Impception @kyruiz @Equive @MerlinMausi @BraveEguana

Vulkan:
@Actaeon

Sorry to ping you all again, but there's some confusion with the date. So allow me to explain :D

Shadow and I run on Australian time. Rollover for us is at 6pm our time.

While it may be the 22nd right now for most of you, ir's currently the 23rd for us. So the auction won't end this rollover, but two rollovers. If that makes sense.

So I believe my friend just got a mixup of dates and pjnged you all early!!! Sorry for the confusion and misunderstanding!!!
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
@Iralla @ShadowPiper

350 on Evigung.
@Iralla @ShadowPiper

350 on Evigung.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception @ShadowPiper

400g on Evigung
@Impception @ShadowPiper

400g on Evigung
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@ShadowPiper
SB on Dosadan and Puleun
@Xarilin
150g on Kiyashin
@mayanaz
150g on Opalio
@Actaeon