Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Fully gened G1 SD w/ art
1 2
I'm running this auction on behalf of @Skedge! [LIST][*] Please ping the person you outbid; pinging me is optional, since I am subscribed [*] Treasure is accepted at 1:1,000 [*] There is no minimum increment, as long as the bid is reasonable (i.e. no 1g increments, please) [*] Please [b]do not make private autobuy offers to the seller[/b] [*] Bidders will be added to the LDP list automatically, unless otherwise requested [*] For transparency reasons, [b]please do not edit posts in which you bid[/b]; if you need to make an amendment, post again instead (if you are outbidding someone, please re-ping them if your original post contains a mistake in the amount of your bid) [*] [b]Proxy bidding[/b] is allowed if both the proxy and the person interested in the dragon / item post in the thread to state who is bidding for whom; the person interested must post to confirm that they have asked the proxy to bid on their behalf. Please do this before placing bids and await confirmation from me that you are good to bid. Unannounced proxy bidding will be treated the same way as auction backouts: both the proxy and the person behind them will be banned from future auctions [*] [b]Once a bid has been made, it cannot be withdrawn[/b]; please do not bid if you cannot pay (except if the seller explicitly states they accept payment plans). Refusing to pay after a winning bid has been made will result in bans from future auctions [*] Ends on [b]Sunday, August 18th at 12:00 server time[/b] with a 2-hour snipe guard[/LIST] LDP list: @Cerelin @childish @Coexistence @Foxe @Nonsense @scared @ShinyWoobat @Shr0ud [center][columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481039/48103883_350.png[/img] [nextcol][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48103883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/481039/48103883.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote=Dragon][b]ID:[/b] #48103883 [b]Primary:[/b] Latte Jaguar [b]Secondary:[/b] Oilslick Safari [b]Tertiary:[/b] Chocolate Capsule [b]Eyes:[/b] Wind Common[/quote] [quote=Auction] [s][b]SB:[/b] 500g[/s] [b]CB:[/b] 550g by @Cerelin[/quote][/columns] Comes with art! Accent not included in SB but can be bought for an extra 1,000g. [img]https://i.imgur.com/kA8HJpI.png[/img][/center]
I'm running this auction on behalf of @Skedge!
  • Please ping the person you outbid; pinging me is optional, since I am subscribed
  • Treasure is accepted at 1:1,000
  • There is no minimum increment, as long as the bid is reasonable (i.e. no 1g increments, please)
  • Please do not make private autobuy offers to the seller
  • Bidders will be added to the LDP list automatically, unless otherwise requested
  • For transparency reasons, please do not edit posts in which you bid; if you need to make an amendment, post again instead (if you are outbidding someone, please re-ping them if your original post contains a mistake in the amount of your bid)
  • Proxy bidding is allowed if both the proxy and the person interested in the dragon / item post in the thread to state who is bidding for whom; the person interested must post to confirm that they have asked the proxy to bid on their behalf. Please do this before placing bids and await confirmation from me that you are good to bid. Unannounced proxy bidding will be treated the same way as auction backouts: both the proxy and the person behind them will be banned from future auctions
  • Once a bid has been made, it cannot be withdrawn; please do not bid if you cannot pay (except if the seller explicitly states they accept payment plans). Refusing to pay after a winning bid has been made will result in bans from future auctions
  • Ends on Sunday, August 18th at 12:00 server time with a 2-hour snipe guard
LDP list: @Cerelin @childish @Coexistence @Foxe @Nonsense @scared @ShinyWoobat @Shr0ud
48103883_350.png
Dragon wrote:
ID: #48103883
Primary: Latte Jaguar
Secondary: Oilslick Safari
Tertiary: Chocolate Capsule
Eyes: Wind Common
Auction wrote:
SB: 500g
CB: 550g by @Cerelin

Comes with art!
Accent not included in SB but can be bought for an extra 1,000g.

kA8HJpI.png
sb and ldp c:
sb and ldp c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
LDP please! ^^
LDP please! ^^
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
LDP, please!
LDP, please!
OG3x9N6.png
FMoJ9vk.png
JrZGMGx.png
1YB0OjO.png
HjfaxvA.png
8WSTOZ5.png
NlmYDAS.pngvoyURL5.pngmlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.pngWKtl2lb.png
@scared 510g
@scared 510g
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
ldp please! ooh, she's a pretty lady
ldp please! ooh, she's a pretty lady
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png
65fa2d45390ae308843eb98bf2563b7eae473b74.png
61561cce5e2c496937d91089467121cabaf3e082.png
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png Call me Non!
Artist
Aur/Aurum/Aurs

Eternally in
dragon hell
LDP please! :3
LDP please! :3
yUZ4k.gif
Updated!
Updated!
LDP please
LDP please
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png