Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Nature Primal permababy
1 2 3 4 5 6
@lyricalmyxteries
omg this is happening too fast for me to process what's going on lol
@lyricalmyxteries
omg this is happening too fast for me to process what's going on lol
Updated again! Snipe guard is extended to 15:22.

I won't be online for much longer, so if I'm not here by the time the auction ends (1 hour after the most recent bid), the winner can go ahead and CR @/ShadowFur in my absence.
Updated again! Snipe guard is extended to 15:22.

I won't be online for much longer, so if I'm not here by the time the auction ends (1 hour after the most recent bid), the winner can go ahead and CR @/ShadowFur in my absence.
@jasperstone
990g
@jasperstone
990g
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
@ShadowFur
Actually it ends at 16:00! There has to be at least a one-hour period before the auction is called over, as per the snipe guard. If there are no other bids until 16:00 then yes, @/lyricalmyxteries is the winner :)
@ShadowFur
Actually it ends at 16:00! There has to be at least a one-hour period before the auction is called over, as per the snipe guard. If there are no other bids until 16:00 then yes, @/lyricalmyxteries is the winner :)
@SilverQuark Ahh I see my bad! I shall continue to wait
@SilverQuark Ahh I see my bad! I shall continue to wait
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@ShadowFur
No problem, it happens! Feel free to initiate the CR whenever the time has passed, even if I'm not online to make the formal post (though I'll still make the post when I get back here).
@ShadowFur
No problem, it happens! Feel free to initiate the CR whenever the time has passed, even if I'm not online to make the formal post (though I'll still make the post when I get back here).
@SilverQuark You might be asleep but the auction is offical over hence the time is past 16:00 so therefore @lyricalmyxteries I will be sending the perma baby your way

(hopefully I got this right ;;)
@SilverQuark You might be asleep but the auction is offical over hence the time is past 16:00 so therefore @lyricalmyxteries I will be sending the perma baby your way

(hopefully I got this right ;;)
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6