Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | G1s: XYY Navy + Obs/Ruby/Clay
1 2 3
LDP please
LDP please
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@SilverQuark @Smalldoll

I'd like to AB that tangerine lad please!
@SilverQuark @Smalldoll

I'd like to AB that tangerine lad please!
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
Could I please get a LDP?
Could I please get a LDP?
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
Updated!

@Lacerations He's already on the AH, if you want to pay with treasure/mixed just send a CR to IceDragon1, the ratio is 1:1,000. Thanks!
Updated!

@Lacerations He's already on the AH, if you want to pay with treasure/mixed just send a CR to IceDragon1, the ratio is 1:1,000. Thanks!
@Lacerations

I will send you a cr right now instead then! <3
@Lacerations

I will send you a cr right now instead then! <3
Updated, double Tangerine has been autobought!
Updated, double Tangerine has been autobought!
@icedragon1 I like collecting gen one twins, but I don’t breed my gen ones - in lore they would have been brother and sister. But alas! I’ll find another!
@icedragon1 I like collecting gen one twins, but I don’t breed my gen ones - in lore they would have been brother and sister. But alas! I’ll find another!
LgwNYVn.png
^
^
@IceDragon1
I think the title is pretty fitting atm, I like to describe dragons faithfully so that people already know what's on the tin before they open the thread (especially since I give them a lot of pings, and some people don't want to look through all of them). We just have to be patient now!
@IceDragon1
I think the title is pretty fitting atm, I like to describe dragons faithfully so that people already know what's on the tin before they open the thread (especially since I give them a lot of pings, and some people don't want to look through all of them). We just have to be patient now!
@1Sash1 @IceDragon1 @Incarnate @LynterriaHatake @Mellifera @Smalldoll @Supremacy

LDP! The auction ends tomorrow at 12:00 server time.

Quick link to first post

The double tangerine has been autobought!
@1Sash1 @IceDragon1 @Incarnate @LynterriaHatake @Mellifera @Smalldoll @Supremacy

LDP! The auction ends tomorrow at 12:00 server time.

Quick link to first post

The double tangerine has been autobought!
1 2 3