Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | G1s and special + palindrome IDs
1 2 3 4 5 6
SB on 46900000!
SB on 46900000!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@Chaosarceus
@silverquark

100 on 46969696
@Chaosarceus
@silverquark

100 on 46969696
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
Updated!
Updated!
@SilverQuark

Sorry for the late reply!! I've been very busy!!
I uh... I dont understand all the terms used there... But id be willing to put down a chunk o money on #48474857 if I can?
@SilverQuark

Sorry for the late reply!! I've been very busy!!
I uh... I dont understand all the terms used there... But id be willing to put down a chunk o money on #48474857 if I can?
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
@SilverQuark

LD ping!

@SolEtLuna

50 gems on 46744764!
@SilverQuark

LD ping!

@SolEtLuna

50 gems on 46744764!
@ItsMeSunnyD
No problem! So I will explain this as simply as I can: you can always put chunks of money on dragons for auction, as much or as little as you like. However, you will not receive them right away unless they already have an autobuy value (which these dragons do not). If you want to offer, your offer will be registered as a bid and be up until the end of the auction. If the auction ends and no one offers more than you, then you get the dragon. Does that help?
@ItsMeSunnyD
No problem! So I will explain this as simply as I can: you can always put chunks of money on dragons for auction, as much or as little as you like. However, you will not receive them right away unless they already have an autobuy value (which these dragons do not). If you want to offer, your offer will be registered as a bid and be up until the end of the auction. If the auction ends and no one offers more than you, then you get the dragon. Does that help?
@SilverQuark

Yes! Thanks for helping me understand!! Lol
Ok go ahead and place a bet of 50000 gold on #48474857
@SilverQuark

Yes! Thanks for helping me understand!! Lol
Ok go ahead and place a bet of 50000 gold on #48474857
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
@ItsMeSunnyD
Noted, thanks! And no problem, if you have any other questions just ask :)
@ItsMeSunnyD
Noted, thanks! And no problem, if you have any other questions just ask :)
@Alphazi @Annobethal @Arrowfeathers @CapriReve @Chaosarceus @Cunea @Deki @FlyingSharksFly @Guardianite @ItsMeSunnyD @mayanaz @MoonlitCacti @ShadeytheDragon @SolEtLuna @thanksmeg @XxNoodleNovaxX

Hello! My apologies for forgetting to deliver the LDP yesterday. I've extended the auction to 23:59 today so everyone who may wish to bid will have the time to do so.

P. S.: I know it's April 1st, but don't worry, I'm always serious in my auction threads.
@Alphazi @Annobethal @Arrowfeathers @CapriReve @Chaosarceus @Cunea @Deki @FlyingSharksFly @Guardianite @ItsMeSunnyD @mayanaz @MoonlitCacti @ShadeytheDragon @SolEtLuna @thanksmeg @XxNoodleNovaxX

Hello! My apologies for forgetting to deliver the LDP yesterday. I've extended the auction to 23:59 today so everyone who may wish to bid will have the time to do so.

P. S.: I know it's April 1st, but don't worry, I'm always serious in my auction threads.
@SolEtLuna
40g (46811864)
@SolEtLuna
40g (46811864)
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6