Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | KickStarter item: Cloudy Wings
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm running this auction on behalf of @YourMajesty! [LIST][*] Please ping the person you outbid [*] Treasure is accepted at 1:900 [*] Eggs are accepted, valued at LAH [*] Bidders will be added to the LDP list automatically, unless otherwise requested [*] For transparency reasons, [b]please do not edit posts in which you bid[/b]; if you need to make an amendment, post again instead (if you are outbidding someone, please re-ping them if your original post contains a mistake in the amount of your bid) [*] [b]Once a bid has been made, it cannot be withdrawn[/b]; please do not bid if you cannot pay (except if the seller explicitly states they accept payment plans). Refusing to pay after a winning bid has been made will result in bans from future auctions [*] Ends on [b]Saturday, December 15th at 12:00 server time[/b] with a 24-hour snipe guard[/LIST] LDP list: @Acacia @Alphazi @Alstroemeria @Amariel @AniraFarinA @Avarosa @B1ue @Drakeharvest @Emmie @Ixia @Mercenary @moljn @Shidoo @Vauvenal [center][item=Cloudy Wings] Proof of ownership: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26241355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262414/26241355_350.png[/img] [/url] [s][b]SB:[/b] 50,000g[/s] [b]CB:[/b] 70,000g by @Amariel[/center] Pings snipped! Please make sure to liquidate enough currency and/or have enough eggs before you bid; the auction has a long deadline (a month) for this purpose.
I'm running this auction on behalf of @YourMajesty!
  • Please ping the person you outbid
  • Treasure is accepted at 1:900
  • Eggs are accepted, valued at LAH
  • Bidders will be added to the LDP list automatically, unless otherwise requested
  • For transparency reasons, please do not edit posts in which you bid; if you need to make an amendment, post again instead (if you are outbidding someone, please re-ping them if your original post contains a mistake in the amount of your bid)
  • Once a bid has been made, it cannot be withdrawn; please do not bid if you cannot pay (except if the seller explicitly states they accept payment plans). Refusing to pay after a winning bid has been made will result in bans from future auctions
  • Ends on Saturday, December 15th at 12:00 server time with a 24-hour snipe guard
LDP list: @Acacia @Alphazi @Alstroemeria @Amariel @AniraFarinA @Avarosa @B1ue @Drakeharvest @Emmie @Ixia @Mercenary @moljn @Shidoo @Vauvenal
Cloudy Wings

Proof of ownership:

26241355_350.png

SB: 50,000g
CB: 70,000g by @Amariel

Pings snipped!
Please make sure to liquidate enough currency and/or have enough eggs before you bid; the auction has a long deadline (a month) for this purpose.
add me to the ldp please?
add me to the ldp please?
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
ldp please!
ldp please!
unknown.png
ldp please
ldp please

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
Updated!
Updated!
ldp lease