Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Lv25 Wind mage w/ Lore & Art
1 2
I'm running this auction on behalf of @Helarnia! [LIST][*] Please ping the person you outbid [*] Treasure is accepted at 1:850 [*] Bidders will be added to the LDP list automatically, unless otherwise requested [*] Once a bid has been made, it cannot be withdrawn; please do not bid if you cannot pay. Refusing to pay after a winning bid has been made will result in bans from future auctions [*] Ends on [b]Wednesday, September 26th at 12:00 server time[/b] with a 1-hour snipe guard[/LIST] LDP list: @Borkbean @CakeOn @Fever [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44932594] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449326/44932594_350.png[/img] [/url] Cream Iridescent / Moon Shimmer / Sanguine Circuit Level 25, fully statted and stoned as a mage [s][b]SB:[/b] 250g[/s] [b]CB:[/b] 412g by @CakeOn Lore in bio! Art: [img]http://i.imgur.com/n7mztk7.png[/img][/center]
I'm running this auction on behalf of @Helarnia!
  • Please ping the person you outbid
  • Treasure is accepted at 1:850
  • Bidders will be added to the LDP list automatically, unless otherwise requested
  • Once a bid has been made, it cannot be withdrawn; please do not bid if you cannot pay. Refusing to pay after a winning bid has been made will result in bans from future auctions
  • Ends on Wednesday, September 26th at 12:00 server time with a 1-hour snipe guard
LDP list: @Borkbean @CakeOn @Fever

44932594_350.png

Cream Iridescent / Moon Shimmer / Sanguine Circuit
Level 25, fully statted and stoned as a mage

SB: 250g
CB: 412g by @CakeOn

Lore in bio! Art:

n7mztk7.png
Hi, I'll take the SB thanks :)
Hi, I'll take the SB thanks :)
ZVpCPil.png
@Fever
Sorry for the late reply; updated now!
@Fever
Sorry for the late reply; updated now!
@ SilverQuark

Hello~ I'd like to bid 350k treasure, if that's acceptable to you! Pretty sure that's equivalent to about 411-412 gems.

Edit: Spent so much time thinking about the gem to treasure ratio I forgot at first to ping the person I outbid.
@ SilverQuark

Hello~ I'd like to bid 350k treasure, if that's acceptable to you! Pretty sure that's equivalent to about 411-412 gems.

Edit: Spent so much time thinking about the gem to treasure ratio I forgot at first to ping the person I outbid.
cakeon_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kn1kt.png
@CakeOn
You can! Please remember to ping the person you're outbidding when you do.
@CakeOn
You can! Please remember to ping the person you're outbidding when you do.
@SilverQuark

Gadzooks, you're right, how did I forget that-

@Fever

I bid 350k/equivalent of 411-412 gems. ^^
@SilverQuark

Gadzooks, you're right, how did I forget that-

@Fever

I bid 350k/equivalent of 411-412 gems. ^^
cakeon_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kn1kt.png
@CakeOn
That works, thank you! I will log the bids in gems for simplicity, but feel free to pay with treasure if you win.
@CakeOn
That works, thank you! I will log the bids in gems for simplicity, but feel free to pay with treasure if you win.
@SilverQuark LDP please?
@SilverQuark LDP please?
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
Updated!
Updated!
@Borkbean @CakeOn @Fever
Here's your LDP! The auction ends tomorrow at 12:00.
@Borkbean @CakeOn @Fever
Here's your LDP! The auction ends tomorrow at 12:00.
1 2