Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [LF] auctioneer for hire?
I don't know jack about how to run an auction. I managed one once, and sold a G1 X/X/Y pinkish/purpleish gen one for 4kg, but now I'm presented with an even more complex gal: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38164237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381643/38164237_350.png[/img] [/url] -Triple gened [b]-Gen 1[/b] -[b]Only dragon with her colors on the site[/b] -[b]With matching eyes.[/b] (currently uncommon but can easily be reverted if people prefer) I'm in way over my head here. I wanna hire somebody to run the thread, help assemble a pinglist, and inform me of what the HECK the right price for this baby is--cause I know it's high, but she's not an XXY/XXX/XYY or even a close miss, but unique colors with matching eyes must be worth something? So... yeah! I would: -Provide different gene scrys to advertise/make banners/pins if you think that would help draw attention -Change 1 gene on her if you believe it will significantly increase odds of selling her at a higher price [u]-Pay you 30% of what the dragon ends up selling for +20kt up front[/u] I'd be asking you to: -Find pinglists of interested parties from the Gen 1 collector/whoever groups -Help me figure out starting price/ expected end profit -Run the bidding thread [b]Please [/b]link me at least 1 other auction thread you completed so I can see that you're experienced!
I don't know jack about how to run an auction. I managed one once, and sold a G1 X/X/Y pinkish/purpleish gen one for 4kg, but now I'm presented with an even more complex gal:

38164237_350.png

-Triple gened
-Gen 1
-Only dragon with her colors on the site
-With matching eyes. (currently uncommon but can easily be reverted if people prefer)

I'm in way over my head here. I wanna hire somebody to run the thread, help assemble a pinglist, and inform me of what the HECK the right price for this baby is--cause I know it's high, but she's not an XXY/XXX/XYY or even a close miss, but unique colors with matching eyes must be worth something?

So... yeah!
I would:
-Provide different gene scrys to advertise/make banners/pins if you think that would help draw attention
-Change 1 gene on her if you believe it will significantly increase odds of selling her at a higher price
-Pay you 30% of what the dragon ends up selling for +20kt up front

I'd be asking you to:
-Find pinglists of interested parties from the Gen 1 collector/whoever groups
-Help me figure out starting price/ expected end profit
-Run the bidding thread

Please link me at least 1 other auction thread you completed so I can see that you're experienced!
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
@SilverQuark
@SilverQuark
@Dracatus I'd like to second Cakeless' recommendation of @SilverQuark! Although I have not personally used their service, I have seen them run several quite successful auctions and were kind and professional throughout :)

Their thread can be found here! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2431941#post_33035909

(Sorry if this is weird, SilverQuark, since I know we've never really personally interacted; I just like keeping an eye on old dragon auctions and you happen to have run a good number!) :P
@Dracatus I'd like to second Cakeless' recommendation of @SilverQuark! Although I have not personally used their service, I have seen them run several quite successful auctions and were kind and professional throughout :)

Their thread can be found here! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2431941#post_33035909

(Sorry if this is weird, SilverQuark, since I know we've never really personally interacted; I just like keeping an eye on old dragon auctions and you happen to have run a good number!) :P
@Dracatus

I also recommend @SilverQuark! They're super nice and get the job done well, they've held a lot of auctions for people (including me) before and have done a A+ job at it ^-^ Hope this helps!
@Dracatus

I also recommend @SilverQuark! They're super nice and get the job done well, they've held a lot of auctions for people (including me) before and have done a A+ job at it ^-^ Hope this helps!
PpBM5cS.png
Wow!!! Thank you for the good referrals @Terpsichoria and @unsolved (and no worries for pinging me, it's nice to see others advertise my service) ^_^

@Dracatus As the people above said, I have what you need! Currently I'm full up (I run 1-3 auctions at a time) until Sunday, but you can find more details in my thread (also in my signature); feel free to PM me if you are interested.
Wow!!! Thank you for the good referrals @Terpsichoria and @unsolved (and no worries for pinging me, it's nice to see others advertise my service) ^_^

@Dracatus As the people above said, I have what you need! Currently I'm full up (I run 1-3 auctions at a time) until Sunday, but you can find more details in my thread (also in my signature); feel free to PM me if you are interested.