Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Many G1 doubles incl. Obsidian + Primal!
1 2 3 4 5
@SaltOrCyanide Got you!
@SaltOrCyanide Got you!
@SilverQuark Okay why not, SB on primal kid!
@SilverQuark Okay why not, SB on primal kid!
@Chalk Noted!
@Chalk Noted!
@chalk @silverquark 2,000 gems on the primal
@chalk @silverquark 2,000 gems on the primal
PNotEHd.png
@kush Got it!
@kush Got it!
[center] @Cakeless would you be interested in any items as partial at all? :3 ive got these uma/apparel to offer [skin=11000] [skin=11880] [skin=15910] [skin=25297] [skin=8705] [skin=25916] [skin=25982] [skin=3967] [skin=19899] [skin=6319] [skin=14424] [skin=7716] [skin=14425] [skin=17794] [skin=6909] [item=raven sylvan wings] [item=raven sylvan dress] [item=night sky arm silks] [item=darkened eye scar] [item=skeletal chimes] [item=moonglow thorns] [item=crimson silk scarf] [item=reaper guise] [item=raven sylvan lattice] [item=ravenskull broadsword] [item=soft pink arms silks]
@Cakeless
would you be interested in any items as partial at all? :3 ive got these uma/apparel to offer

Raven Sylvan Wings Raven Sylvan Dress Night Sky Arm Silks Darkened Eye Scar Skeletal Chimes Moonglow Thorns Crimson Silk Scarf Reaper Guise Raven Sylvan Lattice Ravenskull Broadsword
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats I'd be interested in the Darkened Eye Scar and the Ravenskull Broadsword at LAH for each. ^^
@Ghoulcats I'd be interested in the Darkened Eye Scar and the Ravenskull Broadsword at LAH for each. ^^
@Cakeless

okay cool, thank you! :3 do you want me to list the item + value along with the pure in every bid, or just this first one?

@kush @silverquark

1700g + ravenskull broadsword (220g) + darkened eye scar (210g) = 2130g on the primal boy
@Cakeless

okay cool, thank you! :3 do you want me to list the item + value along with the pure in every bid, or just this first one?

@kush @silverquark

1700g + ravenskull broadsword (220g) + darkened eye scar (210g) = 2130g on the primal boy
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats
Got it!
@Ghoulcats
Got it!
@Ghoulcats If you include the prices in each post, it'll be easier for everyone in the long run I think. :)
@Ghoulcats If you include the prices in each post, it'll be easier for everyone in the long run I think. :)
1 2 3 4 5