Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Over
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Due to some issues, Naomi has been removed from the title and replaced with the name Willow. Just a heads up.

11 hours remaining.
Due to some issues, Naomi has been removed from the title and replaced with the name Willow. Just a heads up.

11 hours remaining.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Aww happy to see one of Willow's descendants! Bump for Willow :D
Aww happy to see one of Willow's descendants! Bump for Willow :D
@Anthea

Thank you so much! <3
@Anthea

Thank you so much! <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@elextra @nalabyte 6.6kg
@elextra @nalabyte 6.6kg
@You

Updated! C:
@You

Updated! C:
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@You

Congrats, hun! You've won Beast C: I'll get the cr set up <3
@You

Congrats, hun! You've won Beast C: I'll get the cr set up <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
[center] @Vader @Finchwillow @techmess @take2thesky @Spark @Teletraan @mayanaz @Korwa @Skyeset @Shr0ud @ReadingHell @Trickilicky @Parkakid @RavenKara @Without @terrawah @Dogsword @Noodlemangos @Peyp @Jibori @antivehicular @Enako @Phoenixfyre @Draconequis @Lunadream @Wesleydog @Starmax @Kaeldra @JohnThackery @LittleMoons @NotPigeons @RoyalSorceress @Dross @Skelestial @LilD @Saraceaser @Hawlucha @Silverscale @Kaitorubel @Nyx1st1x @LightningShatter @Aloy @Preheatedlizard @IchiSato @mayanaz @jr413 @Zedacus @nininiino @Ribbons @Fdx @ReadingHell @Maybeacat @GefrorenerZahn @Parkakid @RavenKara @MysteryGyn @entropic @take2thesky @PepperClove @Whimcreep @mercurialwings @NickelDragons @Ignei @Whimzica @AnacondaMiracle @Kestrad @Silverwing0519 @Safaris @DemonWithin @Softwings @PureSuicune @Gilbunny @Cunea @suitablysolemn @Ozabean @Ravensong @MuffinCloud @Vijoleta @Apothecaria @Crescentstar711 @mellancollie @AngelSami @Returu @beanutbutter @kabash @GlassTheAbsol @Korwa @Finchwillow @Ravaarian @Furiku @Trickilicky @SolEtLuna @Silanah @nm8426 @Karrikut @Sassibirb @Amberclawed @Cynil @Without @Quillflight @Kirby @PhoenixFire36 @Vader @Skyeset @TheWickerWitch @desorden @Serafin @Cinderspark @Pistachiows @Halua @Indigounicorn @NanoMachina @techmess @DoktorGilda @Syldaya @SmolSnek @Spark @bunnyflashwing @Teletraan @chaoticCorvus @Sybretooth @Xeyla @nm8426 @MysteryGyn @Skittyfairy @NightmareFire @Shr0ud We have a special boy up for auction! G4 from Erroneous' line hatched on Halloween~ There would have been two but one was a Multigaze and some friends convinced me to keep him (they didn't have to pull my arm much lol He's gorgeous.) This boy, however, is the Multigaze's twin and will be the one up for auction. Please remember to ping both me and the person you outbid if bidding. LDPs are available upon request. Good luck! Happy Halloween and Blessed Samhain, all! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56441368] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564414/56441368_350.png[/img] [/url] See info on first page. P. S. Http will only nest with Error twice more. Then she will be sold to a lore clan. [/center]
@Vader @Finchwillow @techmess @take2thesky @Spark @Teletraan @mayanaz @Korwa @Skyeset @Shr0ud @ReadingHell @Trickilicky @Parkakid @RavenKara @Without

@terrawah @Dogsword @Noodlemangos @Peyp @Jibori @antivehicular @Enako @Phoenixfyre @Draconequis @Lunadream @Wesleydog @Starmax @Kaeldra @JohnThackery @LittleMoons @NotPigeons @RoyalSorceress @Dross @Skelestial @LilD @Saraceaser @Hawlucha @Silverscale @Kaitorubel @Nyx1st1x @LightningShatter @Aloy @Preheatedlizard @IchiSato @mayanaz @jr413 @Zedacus @nininiino @Ribbons @Fdx @ReadingHell @Maybeacat @GefrorenerZahn @Parkakid @RavenKara @MysteryGyn @entropic @take2thesky @PepperClove @Whimcreep @mercurialwings @NickelDragons @Ignei @Whimzica @AnacondaMiracle @Kestrad @Silverwing0519 @Safaris @DemonWithin @Softwings @PureSuicune @Gilbunny @Cunea @suitablysolemn @Ozabean @Ravensong @MuffinCloud @Vijoleta @Apothecaria @Crescentstar711 @mellancollie @AngelSami @Returu @beanutbutter @kabash @GlassTheAbsol @Korwa @Finchwillow @Ravaarian @Furiku @Trickilicky @SolEtLuna @Silanah @nm8426 @Karrikut @Sassibirb @Amberclawed @Cynil @Without @Quillflight @Kirby @PhoenixFire36 @Vader @Skyeset @TheWickerWitch @desorden @Serafin @Cinderspark @Pistachiows @Halua @Indigounicorn @NanoMachina @techmess @DoktorGilda @Syldaya @SmolSnek @Spark @bunnyflashwing @Teletraan @chaoticCorvus @Sybretooth @Xeyla @nm8426 @MysteryGyn @Skittyfairy @NightmareFire @Shr0ud

We have a special boy up for auction! G4 from Erroneous' line hatched on Halloween~ There would have been two but one was a Multigaze and some friends convinced me to keep him (they didn't have to pull my arm much lol He's gorgeous.)

This boy, however, is the Multigaze's twin and will be the one up for auction. Please remember to ping both me and the person you outbid if bidding. LDPs are available upon request.

Good luck! Happy Halloween and Blessed Samhain, all!

56441368_350.png

See info on first page.

P. S.

Http will only nest with Error twice more. Then she will be sold to a lore clan.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Bump
Bump
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Bump
Bump
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte

I'll go ahead a bid 4kg, if that's alright
@Nalabyte

I'll go ahead a bid 4kg, if that's alright
he/him, bi, trans