Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [2HR] G1 Unbred WCs - XXY Lead + Crimson
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
[center][columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/kSpVLPO.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][nextcol][size=6][color=#a38529][font=gabriola][b][u]Succulents' Gen One Auctions[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size] Hey y'all, welcome to my auction thread! I'll occasionally list some of my more valuable or high interest Gen 1s here. [color=#a38529][b][u]Rules and Bidding Information[/b][/u][/color] [LIST] [*] G:T Rate is 1:1300 [*] All auctions are set to end @ [color=#a38529][b]20:00 FR Time on Friday August 7th, 2020[/B][/COLOR]. Recursive snipe guard of 2 hours. [*] Please [color=#a38529][b]ping[/b][/color] the user you're outbidding. [*] There is [color=#a38529][b]no minimum increment[/b][/color], but please don’t be ‘that guy’. [*] I reserve the right to cancel any auction for any reason at any time. I try not to do this though, and [color=#a38529][b]dragons with hidden reserves will be marked as so[/b][/color]. [*] Not accepting items/dragons [color=#a38529][b]unless eggs or (most) genes.[/b][/color] Please ask me beforehand if you're offering items. [*] Maximum one week holds are given, as long as you let me know you'll need one when you bid. [color=#a38529][b]Longer holds can be negotiated[/b][/color]. [/LIST] [quote=Last Day Pings] @/Altassar @/xxxx @/nearku @/Cognitive @/ElementalEntropy @/Watermel0nBob @/zeeboot Note: LDPs will be given to all bidders, unless specifically asked not to. [/quote] [/columns] [size=1]Graphics by Mibella[/size] [/center]
kSpVLPO.png xxxx Succulents' Gen One Auctions

Hey y'all, welcome to my auction thread! I'll occasionally list some of my more valuable or high interest Gen 1s here.

Rules and Bidding Information
  • G:T Rate is 1:1300
  • All auctions are set to end @ 20:00 FR Time on Friday August 7th, 2020. Recursive snipe guard of 2 hours.
  • Please ping the user you're outbidding.
  • There is no minimum increment, but please don’t be ‘that guy’.
  • I reserve the right to cancel any auction for any reason at any time. I try not to do this though, and dragons with hidden reserves will be marked as so.
  • Not accepting items/dragons unless eggs or (most) genes. Please ask me beforehand if you're offering items.
  • Maximum one week holds are given, as long as you let me know you'll need one when you bid. Longer holds can be negotiated.

Last Day Pings wrote:

@/Altassar @/xxxx @/nearku @/Cognitive @/ElementalEntropy @/Watermel0nBob @/zeeboot

Note: LDPs will be given to all bidders, unless specifically asked not to.

Graphics by Mibella
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
[s][/s][center] [size=6][font=gabriola][b][u]Lead/Lead/Spruce[/u][/b][/size] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43602278][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/436023/43602278_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Wildclaw M [b]Lead[/b]/[b]Lead[/b]/Spruce Metallic/Spinner/Runes Unbred [quote=Bidding Status] [s][b]SB:[/b] 8,000g[/s] [b]CB:[/b] Cognitive - 8,000g [b]AB:[/b] 15,000g (on AH) Auction ends [b]August 7th, 2020 @ 20:00 FRT[/b] [/quote] [/columns] [size=6][font=gabriola][b][u]Crimson/Crimson/Wisteria[/u][/b][/size] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38913286][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/389133/38913286_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Wildclaw M [b]Crimson[/b]/[b]Crimson[/b]/Wisteria Starmap/Constellation/Stained Unbred [quote=Bidding Status] [b]SB:[/b] 7,000g [b]CB:[/b] [b]AB:[/b] 15,000g (on AH) Auction ends [b]August 7th, 2020 @ 20:00 FRT[/b] [/quote] [/columns] [/center]
Lead/Lead/Spruce
43602278_350.png Wildclaw M
Lead/Lead/Spruce
Metallic/Spinner/Runes
Unbred
Bidding Status wrote:
SB: 8,000g
CB: Cognitive - 8,000g
AB: 15,000g (on AH)

Auction ends August 7th, 2020 @ 20:00 FRT

Crimson/Crimson/Wisteria
38913286_350.png Wildclaw M
Crimson/Crimson/Wisteria
Starmap/Constellation/Stained
Unbred
Bidding Status wrote:
SB: 7,000g
CB:
AB: 15,000g (on AH)

Auction ends August 7th, 2020 @ 20:00 FRT
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose LDP for the double pistachio, please!
@Sucrose LDP for the double pistachio, please!
@Sucrose

SB double shadow

Actually (gonna PM you about this and then ask another person for another thing).
@Sucrose

SB double shadow

Actually (gonna PM you about this and then ask another person for another thing).
YAzXKmc.gif
@sucrose
ldp on the double ivory, please! :3
@sucrose
ldp on the double ivory, please! :3
2P6JHiP.png
@Arenthias @Chuchuana
Gotchu! c:

@CoyoteWest
Got your SB, and sure. c:
@Arenthias @Chuchuana
Gotchu! c: