Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Cherry/Pink/Strawberry G1 DONE
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31
@JellyRaven
Lets
1kg
@JellyRaven
Lets
1kg
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr
1.1kg
@Dwarfcichlidlvr
1.1kg
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Ping for the vermillion blackberry please
Ping for the vermillion blackberry please
5SYNXgA.pngkFsMUsa.gif
@Dwarfcichlidlvr @JellyRaven HOly moly <3

Please remember to mention which dragon you're bidding on (not that there's much doubt lol but now that Jelly has bid on both, it will just be clearer going forward!) I have given them temp names (oops forgot to do that earlier) so it'll be easier than remembering the ID#.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr @JellyRaven HOly moly <3

Please remember to mention which dragon you're bidding on (not that there's much doubt lol but now that Jelly has bid on both, it will just be clearer going forward!) I have given them temp names (oops forgot to do that earlier) so it'll be easier than remembering the ID#.
NpvJKj2.png
@Lawcere
lol. We did go back and forth.
But i have other projects that the gems could go towards
@Lawcere
lol. We did go back and forth.
But i have other projects that the gems could go towards
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr That's fair! You still have pretty much 24 hours to change your mind. Thanks for stopping by!
@Dwarfcichlidlvr That's fair! You still have pretty much 24 hours to change your mind. Thanks for stopping by!
NpvJKj2.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr

I'm confused, didn't you outbid me? I have a ping from you that's now been deleted.

@Lawcere

Oh I'm sorry! I got caught up in the fun haha
@Dwarfcichlidlvr

I'm confused, didn't you outbid me? I have a ping from you that's now been deleted.

@Lawcere

Oh I'm sorry! I got caught up in the fun haha
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@jellyraven
I did! But alas i didn't have enough gems to pay for when the auction was finished so i had to delete it. Sorry for the confusion.
@jellyraven
I did! But alas i didn't have enough gems to pay for when the auction was finished so i had to delete it. Sorry for the confusion.
@JayHorn @JellyRaven @Sarahlunawolf ldp on Rebel, ends at 16:53. The last bid has been reduced to 500g for Jelly.

@Dwarfcichlidlvr Please be more mindful of your funds in the future. Removing bids is deceitful to previous bidders who plan their expenses, and can cause them to bid higher than they need to.
@JayHorn @JellyRaven @Sarahlunawolf ldp on Rebel, ends at 16:53. The last bid has been reduced to 500g for Jelly.

@Dwarfcichlidlvr Please be more mindful of your funds in the future. Removing bids is deceitful to previous bidders who plan their expenses, and can cause them to bid higher than they need to.
NpvJKj2.png
@Lawcere Thank you so much!! that is such a relief.
@Lawcere Thank you so much!! that is such a relief.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31