Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Art for Fodder - Closed! <3
@SagittariusAx

Oh no, nothing like that needed, simple backgrounds are simple to mess around with. Adding in details or props without it looking like a mess itself is the hard part.

I’ll go ahead and begin your order, please send levels to an available attendant whenever you are ready to!

Thank you for supporting earthdom!
@SagittariusAx

Oh no, nothing like that needed, simple backgrounds are simple to mess around with. Adding in details or props without it looking like a mess itself is the hard part.

I’ll go ahead and begin your order, please send levels to an available attendant whenever you are ready to!

Thank you for supporting earthdom!
@kilorechoy Hey there! Here's your breeding card: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ttww4EC.gif[/img][/center] Let me know what you think ^^ Thanks for supporting Earth! <3
@kilorechoy

Hey there! Here's your breeding card:
ttww4EC.gif

Let me know what you think ^^

Thanks for supporting Earth! <3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@picross

Think it's been long enough for me to put in an order by now >:3

I'd love to get a full body and a bust, if possible! I'd like them both of my fursona, but could the bust be a grumpy antlered deer version of her? As it's a design that hasn't got a ref I'm happy to pay the extra fee you do for Gijinkas!
@picross

Think it's been long enough for me to put in an order by now >:3

I'd love to get a full body and a bust, if possible! I'd like them both of my fursona, but could the bust be a grumpy antlered deer version of her? As it's a design that hasn't got a ref I'm happy to pay the extra fee you do for Gijinkas!
L3t8ZMg.png
@Kunikida

Sending 283 levels to large - consisting of 35 dragons

@Kunikida

Sending 283 levels to large - consisting of 35 dragons

SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
@Kunikida sending some dragons for large!
@Kunikida sending some dragons for large!
aP34GRw.png
@SagittariusAx @sm06sm

Received and recorded, thank you for supporting Earth!
@SagittariusAx @sm06sm

Received and recorded, thank you for supporting Earth!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@kunikida

WAAA i love it!!! Thank you so so much! I’ll add that to their bios now :>>> (with credit of course)
@kunikida

WAAA i love it!!! Thank you so so much! I’ll add that to their bios now :>>> (with credit of course)
61221180_zfJFNtwK5ZCREpT.png
@Azkhar [b]Dragon Link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25453166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/254532/25453166_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Special Notes:[/b] would be great if you could include lollipop, feel free to nix everything else if it makes it too cluttered [b]Payment method:[/b] 150 levels, probably 25 x level 6's
@Azkhar
Dragon Link:
25453166_350.png
Special Notes: would be great if you could include lollipop, feel free to nix everything else if it makes it too cluttered
Payment method: 150 levels, probably 25 x level 6's
Mooncake Festival 2024 - Light ConquestIn-Flight HubPublic BuyIlluminartiMooncake Festival 2024 - Light Conquest

PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@picross Apologies for the silly question, but is the 50 levels for an extra character applicable for both fullbodies and busts, or would it be 200 levels for 2 dragons together :3?
@picross Apologies for the silly question, but is the 50 levels for an extra character applicable for both fullbodies and busts, or would it be 200 levels for 2 dragons together :3?
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
@sublimevoide sending dragons for large
@sublimevoide sending dragons for large
aP34GRw.png