Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] ara's gijinka/human(oid) art
[center]starting anew, because when I draw super complicated and new poses my artstyle tends to wildly fluctuate so I wasn't happy with the consistency of my finished commissions. doing only fullbodies in relatively simple poses is my way to combat that! - I will draw humans and humanoids, and I can design a gijinka for a dragon of yours as well! [b]DISCLAIMER: because of adhd, I have a LOT of trouble with motivation/executive dysfunction, so art pieces may take a long time to finish. I will try my absolute best to do all of the art pieces as fast as possible, but I can't guarantee it :[[/b] - [b]prices:[/b] the base price is 500g if I'm designing a gijinka for you, add 200g and that's about it! keeping it very simple haha - [b]example of what your commission would look like:[/b] [size=2]this is a gijinka of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66777535]one of my dragons[/url], for reference![/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/wSs6Ypp/REINA.png[/img] [size=2]this is a gijinka of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68273157]another one of my dragons[/url]![/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/nj0t0fM/IOWES.png[/img] [size=2]if you want more examples of my art, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3184741]this old art shop[/url] and/or [url=https://www.instagram.com/ara.woods.art/]my instagram[/url] have more - but commissions will be in the style of the drawings above[/size] - [b]commission details:[/b] - I can draw humans, humanoids, and dragon gijinkas (which I draw in a very human way, like the examples above! if you want them to be more dragonlike I can do that too, just let me know) - I prefer characters with some degree of intricacy, otherwise your character might look flat since I only really use flat shading. I'm also pretty bad at drawing wings and clothing with lots of folds, like cloaks, some dresses, etc. I will still try to draw them if you want, but just know they might not turn out as well :) - as it seems to be pretty common practice, I will take 50% payment upfront and then the other 50% when I'm done. I can take treasure or gems at 1:1000, and eggs at 220g! - PLEASE PING ME in posts/responses!! I'm subscribed to SO many things so I WILL miss your post for probably very long periods of time if you don't - [b]SLOTS:[/b] 1. open 2. open
starting anew, because when I draw super complicated and new poses my artstyle tends to wildly fluctuate so I wasn't happy with the consistency of my finished commissions. doing only fullbodies in relatively simple poses is my way to combat that!

-

I will draw humans and humanoids, and I can design a gijinka for a dragon of yours as well!

DISCLAIMER: because of adhd, I have a LOT of trouble with motivation/executive dysfunction, so art pieces may take a long time to finish. I will try my absolute best to do all of the art pieces as fast as possible, but I can't guarantee it :[

-

prices:

the base price is 500g
if I'm designing a gijinka for you, add 200g

and that's about it! keeping it very simple haha

-

example of what your commission would look like:

this is a gijinka of one of my dragons, for reference!

REINA.png

this is a gijinka of another one of my dragons!

IOWES.png

if you want more examples of my art, this old art shop and/or my instagram have more -
but commissions will be in the style of the drawings above

-

commission details:

- I can draw humans, humanoids, and dragon gijinkas (which I draw in a very human way, like the examples above! if you want them to be more dragonlike I can do that too, just let me know)

- I prefer characters with some degree of intricacy, otherwise your character might look flat since I only really use flat shading. I'm also pretty bad at drawing wings and clothing with lots of folds, like cloaks, some dresses, etc. I will still try to draw them if you want, but just know they might not turn out as well :)

- as it seems to be pretty common practice, I will take 50% payment upfront and then the other 50% when I'm done. I can take treasure or gems at 1:1000, and eggs at 220g!

- PLEASE PING ME in posts/responses!! I'm subscribed to SO many things so I WILL miss your post for probably very long periods of time if you don't

-

SLOTS:

1. open
2. open
~~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
---
NOP5viO.png
5hF3FGk.png
reserve!
reserve!
~~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
500g/kt each
---
NOP5viO.png
5hF3FGk.png
reserve 2

and this is now open! (well, it was before too, I just forgot about the reserves haha)
reserve 2

and this is now open! (well, it was before too, I just forgot about the reserves haha)
~~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
500g/kt each
---
NOP5viO.png
5hF3FGk.png
bump!
might drop prices, which would objectively be underselling myself, BUT it’s not like I NEED the money (I could just buy gems) so yk it’s just fake money anyways
bump!
might drop prices, which would objectively be underselling myself, BUT it’s not like I NEED the money (I could just buy gems) so yk it’s just fake money anyways
~~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
500g/kt each
---