Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Big boy JENKINS epic lore store (5G)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[quote name="torrenoia" date="2023-03-19 19:27:48" ] hello i would like to order more lores for two of my dragons in my lair. any dragons except fandragons or project wips or hibden dragons [/quote] YA ok so heres the biz. Scraps was once a pizza paper (rectangular, regular) that was deep int he top shelf and chilling. It was all aboit winning and how to count bees (you point them). Suddentlu, a horde of silverfish came in and started chewing all over the place. And they chewrd and chewed the paper. And the silverfish chewed it up even. But then it awoke, it realized it was full of rips and holes and crap (he was scraps) but the silverfish were still inside of him. And it realized that the silevrfish were piloting his paper craft body and that Scraps was finally alive now. But he wasnt actually alive, it was silverfish, but they were all really nice and worked as a team and so he was a real great guy. Also, sometimes it goes around eating paper also and it looks liek cannibalism a little but its not hes not eating it it just goes to the silverfish party in its tummy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81247898][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/812479/81247898_350.png[/img][/url] OK another fun tjing is that cupid was going to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84228838][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/842289/84228838_350.png[/img][/url] Mall and shooting shots at everyone (with arrows not flirting, or basketball) and basically it was a real drag because you cant go to hot topic if your dead from arrows. And he went all over yhe place and shooting and everything when suddenly the cashier said ummm sir i think you cant do tjay??? I think thats allegal. And she said well i want too becaude im Cupid.....ok..... and the cashier said ok. And cupid said let me tell you a secret. These arrows actually make you fall in love but not in the disney way in the real way. Youre going to gain a new appreciation for all life on earth from the greatest mountain to the tiniest microbe. You will see that every animal every plant and every object and rock has a beautiful soul and ghe soul is your soul and everyones soul and you will be filled with love for everything because you are everything. The stars are alive and you are them and they are you. And the cashier said OK. And cupid said do you want to get arrow'd. And the cashier said OK. And then cupid shot the cashier with her bow and arrow and then the cashier died and went to hot topic
torrenoia wrote on 2023-03-19 19:27:48:
hello i would like to order more lores for two of my dragons in my lair. any dragons except fandragons or project wips or hibden dragons

YA ok so heres the biz. Scraps was once a pizza paper (rectangular, regular) that was deep int he top shelf and chilling. It was all aboit winning and how to count bees (you point them). Suddentlu, a horde of silverfish came in and started chewing all over the place. And they chewrd and chewed the paper. And the silverfish chewed it up even. But then it awoke, it realized it was full of rips and holes and crap (he was scraps) but the silverfish were still inside of him. And it realized that the silevrfish were piloting his paper craft body and that Scraps was finally alive now. But he wasnt actually alive, it was silverfish, but they were all really nice and worked as a team and so he was a real great guy. Also, sometimes it goes around eating paper also and it looks liek cannibalism a little but its not hes not eating it it just goes to the silverfish party in its tummy.

81247898_350.png

OK another fun tjing is that cupid was going to the
84228838_350.png
Mall and shooting shots at everyone (with arrows not flirting, or basketball) and basically it was a real drag because you cant go to hot topic if your dead from arrows. And he went all over yhe place and shooting and everything when suddenly the cashier said ummm sir i think you cant do tjay??? I think thats allegal. And she said well i want too becaude im Cupid.....ok..... and the cashier said ok. And cupid said let me tell you a secret. These arrows actually make you fall in love but not in the disney way in the real way. Youre going to gain a new appreciation for all life on earth from the greatest mountain to the tiniest microbe. You will see that every animal every plant and every object and rock has a beautiful soul and ghe soul is your soul and everyones soul and you will be filled with love for everything because you are everything. The stars are alive and you are them and they are you. And the cashier said OK. And cupid said do you want to get arrow'd. And the cashier said OK. And then cupid shot the cashier with her bow and arrow and then the cashier died and went to hot topic
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
thank you this is truly beautiful im a changed person after reading these thank you dad for the lore
thank you this is truly beautiful im a changed person after reading these thank you dad for the lore
zombsiggy.png they/them

adult

art shop
Jenkins can u make lore for my new moth children
i am currently eating raw limes. yes wityh the peal onm them
[quote name="@deadmilkman" date="2023-03-22 23:16:49" ] Jenkins can u make lore for my new moth children [/quote] YAAAA herewe go [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84926436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=163&breed=22&element=10&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=154&winggene=161&wings=165&auth=6f1951eab1d6e2c1d2bbedbbe3f57a1e1b252474&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Once upon a time there was a whizzing glowingmoth in the dead of night creating a trail of bioliminescent exhaust and it was looking for only ONE THING: ANOTHER MOTH. It darted everywhere crashing into everything around it and breaking every bit of fragile electronics in its wake when sudeenly IT FOUND IT. ONG it said becaude it was the biggest ost beautiful weirdly shaped moth it had ever seen it was like a statue thats how beiaitufl it was. And so the glowing moth said hey beauotufll do you crash into window here often? And the other moth said . And the original moth said wow the strongnand silent tipe well thats ok......i think your beuaotufl...i think we can be silly rabbits together.....and the moth sat on the window sill with its new girlfriend and life was dream [img]https://c8.alamy.com/comp/WR4KKJ/close-up-of-illuminated-lamp-on-window-sill-at-home-WR4KKJ.jpg[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84971903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849720/84971903_350.png[/img][/url] There comes a day in every young pistachios life where it resches the top of the pistachio bowl and it needs to make the choice: jump out of there and risk life and limb to become aliveor DIE IN CRUNCHY EXPLOSION. Pistachio (they are all named pistachio but im talking about this one) was a brave soul and so it catapult launched itself out of there with its shell and careened across the room through the window over the yard across the street down the road through the forests over the highway across the beach over the ocean over the ocean over the ocean over the ocean over the islands over the countries abroad over the beautiful cities and mountains over the beaches over the ocean over the ocean over the ocean over the airport over ghe beach across the highway through ghe forests up the road across ghe street over a yard and through ghe window. And it landed right back into the bowl. And i ate it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84922163][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849222/84922163_350.png[/img][/url] Once tjere was a chocolate egg and it hatched into a chocolaye guy. And chcoolate guy said i wanna make some friends. So he tried to make friends qith the mailman and ghe soup guy and the pistachio but it was really really hard because everyone didnt even value his unique personality thry onlu wanted to be froends wtih him so that they could eat him. So he was feeling bery discouraged. But one day he found a dog (hound lab mix) and the dog said, i will be your friend. And the chocolYe guy said wel how to i know youre not going to eat me and he was a litte crying when he said this there were some tears and a little snot but it was all chocolate tears and snot. And the dog said well i am allergic to chcolate so i cant do that. And choc olate guy said REALLY!?'?!?!!?!?!?!? and dog sait yea and chocolate guy said YAY and fhey became best froends forever frolicking through the fields and grass and highways. And they said bye play with you again tomorrow and they each went to their respective homes (fridge and house). The dog loved his owner bery much because his owner saved him from a car crash on the high way and so the dog was so loyal and would do anything for his owner even die. But when the dog went home his owner sniffed the air and said Ouuuughh chocolate....i smeell the smell of a chocolate man who is alive. I have always wanted go rip up a chocolate man who is alive with my teeth. It is my only dying wish in the whole wide world. Spaghettio (thats dog) i know you have a good nose, i want you to find this man and bring him to me so that i do not die of wAnt. And the dog shivered and shook and whined becaude well that wad his new friend and spaghettio knew that his new friend was kind of sensitive to being eaten. But he loved his owner too and knew him way longer. So he was so conflicted. The next day, they went out to play again. The choclate guy said HEY BROSKI MY MAN ARE YOU READY TO DO SOME FROLICKING!!?!?!?! And the dog said umm yeah haha.... and looked really sus. And the chocolaye guy said heyy uhh....are you doing OK? And he dog said yeah actually i was thinking we could do sometjing diffeeence....i was thinking do you want to go for a ride in my mouth?? Snd the chcoolate guy said NOOO YOURE LIKE ALL THE OTHERS!!! And the dog said no way im allergic remmemver i promise i would never eat you. Im your friend i would never do that. And the chocolaye guy said OK....i trust you.....because you are my friend. And the dog scooped him up in his mouth and began to slowly walk to his house. And the chocolaye guy said wheeee and a single tear went to the dog eye because he felt so guilty and sad that his friend was going to die but he knew that if his friend didnt die his owner would and so he had to do this. And he walked and walked all he way home. And the owner saw this and said Oh buy spaghettio have you brought me the CHOCOLATE MAN!!!? And the dog nodded and opened his mouth to give him the man. But when he opened it the chocolate man did not come out. He had melted in dogs mouth and died. And the dog was in horror, because his friend died and he was allergice to melted chocolaye in his mouth and so he died as well. And the owner was so confused and sad and he said NOOOOO MY CHOCOLATE!!!! And died as well (from want). Through the dogs betrayal, everyone had met their demise. So the moral of the story is dont do that. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84922137][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849222/84922137_350.png[/img][/url] Once there was a LITTLE FLOWER BOY!!!! And he sprrad flowers and berries and cream to all the woodland animals and said YIPPIEE!!!! As he skipped and jumped the land. All the animald loved him!!!!! Except the bear becayse he said wel i dont really like berries or cream or flowers. And he was a bit sad and a litte jealous. But berries and cream guy said DONT FRET.....i have just the thing!!! And he took out a new type of food called BEARIES!!!!! And the bear said aaaaaaaa and the guy siad aaaaaaaa
@deadmilkman wrote on 2023-03-22 23:16:49:

YAAAA herewe go
dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=163&breed=22&element=10&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=154&winggene=161&wings=165&auth=6f1951eab1d6e2c1d2bbedbbe3f57a1e1b252474&dummyext=prev.png

Once upon a time there was a whizzing glowingmoth in the dead of night creating a trail of bioliminescent exhaust and it was looking for only ONE THING: ANOTHER MOTH. It darted everywhere crashing into everything around it and breaking every bit of fragile electronics in its wake when sudeenly IT FOUND IT. ONG it said becaude it was the biggest ost beautiful weirdly shaped moth it had ever seen it was like a statue thats how beiaitufl it was. And so the glowing moth said hey beauotufll do you crash into window here often? And the other moth said . And the original moth said wow the strongnand silent tipe well thats ok......i think your beuaotufl...i think we can be silly rabbits together.....and the moth sat on the window sill with its new girlfriend and life was dream

close-up-of-illuminated-lamp-on-window-sill-at-home-WR4KKJ.jpg

84971903_350.png

There comes a day in every young pistachios life where it resches the top of the pistachio bowl and it needs to make the choice: jump out of there and risk life and limb to become aliveor DIE IN CRUNCHY EXPLOSION. Pistachio (they are all named pistachio but im talking about this one) was a brave soul and so it catapult launched itself out of there with its shell and careened across the room through the window over the yard across the street down the road through the forests over the highway across the beach over the ocean over the ocean over the ocean over the ocean over the islands over the countries abroad over the beautiful cities and mountains over the beaches over the ocean over the ocean over the ocean over the airport over ghe beach across the highway through ghe forests up the road across ghe street over a yard and through ghe window. And it landed right back into the bowl. And i ate it

84922163_350.png

Once tjere was a chocolate egg and it hatched into a chocolaye guy. And chcoolate guy said i wanna make some friends. So he tried to make friends qith the mailman and ghe soup guy and the pistachio but it was really really hard because everyone didnt even value his unique personality thry onlu wanted to be froends wtih him so that they could eat him. So he was feeling bery discouraged. But one day he found a dog (hound lab mix) and the dog said, i will be your friend. And the chocolYe guy said wel how to i know youre not going to eat me and he was a litte crying when he said this there were some tears and a little snot but it was all chocolate tears and snot. And the dog said well i am allergic to chcolate so i cant do that. And choc olate guy said REALLY!?'?!?!!?!?!?!? and dog sait yea and chocolate guy said YAY and fhey became best froends forever frolicking through the fields and grass and highways. And they said bye play with you again tomorrow and they each went to their respective homes (fridge and house).

The dog loved his owner bery much because his owner saved him from a car crash on the high way and so the dog was so loyal and would do anything for his owner even die. But when the dog went home his owner sniffed the air and said Ouuuughh chocolate....i smeell the smell of a chocolate man who is alive. I have always wanted go rip up a chocolate man who is alive with my teeth. It is my only dying wish in the whole wide world. Spaghettio (thats dog) i know you have a good nose, i want you to find this man and bring him to me so that i do not die of wAnt. And the dog shivered and shook and whined becaude well that wad his new friend and spaghettio knew that his new friend was kind of sensitive to being eaten. But he loved his owner too and knew him way longer. So he was so conflicted.

The next day, they went out to play again. The choclate guy said HEY BROSKI MY MAN ARE YOU READY TO DO SOME FROLICKING!!?!?!?! And the dog said umm yeah haha.... and looked really sus. And the chocolaye guy said heyy uhh....are you doing OK? And he dog said yeah actually i was thinking we could do sometjing diffeeence....i was thinking do you want to go for a ride in my mouth?? Snd the chcoolate guy said NOOO YOURE LIKE ALL THE OTHERS!!! And the dog said no way im allergic remmemver i promise i would never eat you. Im your friend i would never do that. And the chocolaye guy said OK....i trust you.....because you are my friend. And the dog scooped him up in his mouth and began to slowly walk to his house. And the chocolaye guy said wheeee and a single tear went to the dog eye because he felt so guilty and sad that his friend was going to die but he knew that if his friend didnt die his owner would and so he had to do this. And he walked and walked all he way home. And the owner saw this and said Oh buy spaghettio have you brought me the CHOCOLATE MAN!!!? And the dog nodded and opened his mouth to give him the man. But when he opened it the chocolate man did not come out. He had melted in dogs mouth and died. And the dog was in horror, because his friend died and he was allergice to melted chocolaye in his mouth and so he died as well. And the owner was so confused and sad and he said NOOOOO MY CHOCOLATE!!!! And died as well (from want). Through the dogs betrayal, everyone had met their demise. So the moral of the story is dont do that.

84922137_350.png

Once there was a LITTLE FLOWER BOY!!!! And he sprrad flowers and berries and cream to all the woodland animals and said YIPPIEE!!!! As he skipped and jumped the land. All the animald loved him!!!!! Except the bear becayse he said wel i dont really like berries or cream or flowers. And he was a bit sad and a litte jealous. But berries and cream guy said DONT FRET.....i have just the thing!!! And he took out a new type of food called BEARIES!!!!! And the bear said aaaaaaaa and the guy siad aaaaaaaa
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
Thank u Jenkins the chocolate one was really touching on god
Thank u Jenkins the chocolate one was really touching on god
i am currently eating raw limes. yes wityh the peal onm them
can i haz dentist lore
can i haz dentist lore
banded_owlcat.png Meat / He/Him koilico_ferberus.png
[quote name="@fleshislaw" date="2023-03-23 20:55:35" ] can i haz dentist lore [/quote] OF CORES [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76089533][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/760896/76089533_350.png[/img][/url] Its lonely at the top. So it was especially lonely to be the greatest most beautoiful mustardous intelligent and bearded wizard dentist mix. He was so good at his job that he didnt even have to go in your mouth he would just look at you and suddenly you had a whole new set of strong and healthy teeth, plus he also fixed your old ones too. Unfortunately everyone hated him and persecuted him and pushed him down a locker and even changed all his colors with toxic sharpie markers thay made him cough and cough and cough. They pushed him down. And he couldnt even escape because he was trapped in the rapunzel tower and he was bald so no one could even rescue him. Suddenly a wandering albatross shot theough the window and made it a way bigger window and started flapping and cawing and diarrheaing everywhere and it was crazy and scary and horrible and the albatross left. But it had left. Alittle pickle jar and dentist opened the pickle jar and it had a little wet cardboard box inside so he opened the box and it had a note and he opened the note and the note soad look behind uou and so he did and there was a nother note so he opened that note and it said Hi, youre really cool? And i think that you dont deserve that. That note was from me. And then he became the president
@fleshislaw wrote on 2023-03-23 20:55:35:
can i haz dentist lore

OF CORES
76089533_350.png
Its lonely at the top. So it was especially lonely to be the greatest most beautoiful mustardous intelligent and bearded wizard dentist mix. He was so good at his job that he didnt even have to go in your mouth he would just look at you and suddenly you had a whole new set of strong and healthy teeth, plus he also fixed your old ones too. Unfortunately everyone hated him and persecuted him and pushed him down a locker and even changed all his colors with toxic sharpie markers thay made him cough and cough and cough. They pushed him down. And he couldnt even escape because he was trapped in the rapunzel tower and he was bald so no one could even rescue him. Suddenly a wandering albatross shot theough the window and made it a way bigger window and started flapping and cawing and diarrheaing everywhere and it was crazy and scary and horrible and the albatross left. But it had left. Alittle pickle jar and dentist opened the pickle jar and it had a little wet cardboard box inside so he opened the box and it had a note and he opened the note and the note soad look behind uou and so he did and there was a nother note so he opened that note and it said Hi, youre really cool? And i think that you dont deserve that. That note was from me. And then he became the president
thank u very good lore i can feel ur love for him in it
thank u very good lore i can feel ur love for him in it
banded_owlcat.png Meat / He/Him koilico_ferberus.png
[center]im supposed to be working on stuff but i am a weak man and need this i would like some amazing lore for my epic boy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77428571][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/774286/77428571_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
im supposed to be working on stuff but i am a weak man and need this

i would like some amazing lore for my epic boy

77428571_350.png
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
[center]jenkins can i please have a lore for. [url=https://en.pronouns.page/e]em[/url]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84909015][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849091/84909015_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
jenkins can i please have a lore for. em.

84909015_350.png
Untitled207.png
tiff/etc. 20s. autistic. dog. tma. avi dragon.
V7wUqxW.pngrUoKR6y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15