Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Goofy Little Art Shop (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/llUaBdW.png[/img] [b]Shop still needs some fancying up but we are now open![/b] [font=times new roman]Hello! My name is Horrificc, and this is my new art shop. Regarding rules, everything will be seen and you can read them below. I love drawing nearly anything as long as it fits into the FR guidelines and doesn't break any rules (obviously). I use a tablet along with Clip Studio Paint Pro as my preferred program. I will forever STAN Clip Studio, nothing can change my mind >w< I'm essentially doing this to help pay for my Gen one projects and continuous UMA orders. It's not a problem I swear... Anyhow I feel like my art style can be just a bit inconsistent at times but I try my best to create something that is worthwhile. I at the moment won't be doing full bodies that aren't chibis only because I don't really have the time right now. I also don't want people to be waiting around forever for a commission, that would be unfair. I also will be opening some other fun little artsy things to do so please feel free to scroll down and take a look below! [b]Rules:[/b] . I have the right to refuse a commission if said piece/character makes me uncomfy or if I feel my skill level does not match the complicity of what you are asking (remember I want you to get your money's worth and if I feel the character is too complicated EX: heavy jewelry, lots of mech--I may either turn it down or ask if I can simplify in certain areas) . I ask that you send payment ahead of time, for FR payments please send through CR and I will accept once I FINISH a piece, for Paypal payments I will ask for your email so I can send you an invoice. I also do Venmo if you prefer that :) . To review rule two a bit, I won't do heavy mech or jewelry unless I can simplify here and there, I also won't do anything NSFW related . I will do light mecha (like fnaf), bright colors, pastel gore, regular gore, couple art (maybe, just ask), possibly fanart, humans (I especially love gijinka designs), dragons, critters of any type, furrys/anthros, any OC's as well . I do fully colored pieces, no sketches or lineart only options (as of now anyways) . Please credit me back at either this page or my homepage! Don't heavily edit my art or try to take it as your own ;u; When working on your piece I will be sure to keep you posted through either messages on FR, or if you prefer email let me know! I will also likely be posting any pieces I finish on my [url=https://eeriegoat.tumblr.com/]Tumblr Page[/url]. If you are interested feel free to give me a follow, though I'm not too good about checking it all the time >_< Any questions? Please PM me or message me on this thread! [img]https://i.gifer.com/origin/2f/2f548a4cff82755977ae34fe08e4ac50_w200.gif[/img] [b]SLOTS:[/b] [b]FR Currency:[/b] 1. @/Minstri 2. @/Girahi 3. 4. [b]USD:[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. USD does take priority! [/center] [/font]
llUaBdW.png

Shop still needs some fancying up but we are now open!

Hello! My name is Horrificc, and this is my new art shop. Regarding rules, everything will be seen and you can read them below. I love drawing nearly anything as long as it fits into the FR guidelines and doesn't break any rules (obviously). I use a tablet along with Clip Studio Paint Pro as my preferred program.

I will forever STAN Clip Studio, nothing can change my mind >w<

I'm essentially doing this to help pay for my Gen one projects and continuous UMA orders. It's not a problem I swear...

Anyhow I feel like my art style can be just a bit inconsistent at times but I try my best to create something that is worthwhile. I at the moment won't be doing full bodies that aren't chibis only because I don't really have the time right now. I also don't want people to be waiting around forever for a commission, that would be unfair. I also will be opening some other fun little artsy things to do so please feel free to scroll down and take a look below!

Rules:
. I have the right to refuse a commission if said piece/character makes me uncomfy or if I feel my skill level does not match the complicity of what you are asking (remember I want you to get your money's worth and if I feel the character is too complicated EX: heavy jewelry, lots of mech--I may either turn it down or ask if I can simplify in certain areas)
. I ask that you send payment ahead of time, for FR payments please send through CR and I will accept once I FINISH a piece, for Paypal payments I will ask for your email so I can send you an invoice. I also do Venmo if you prefer that :)
. To review rule two a bit, I won't do heavy mech or jewelry unless I can simplify here and there, I also won't do anything NSFW related
. I will do light mecha (like fnaf), bright colors, pastel gore, regular gore, couple art (maybe, just ask), possibly fanart, humans (I especially love gijinka designs), dragons, critters of any type, furrys/anthros, any OC's as well
. I do fully colored pieces, no sketches or lineart only options (as of now anyways)
. Please credit me back at either this page or my homepage! Don't heavily edit my art or try to take it as your own ;u;

When working on your piece I will be sure to keep you posted through either messages on FR, or if you prefer email let me know! I will also likely be posting any pieces I finish on my Tumblr Page. If you are interested feel free to give me a follow, though I'm not too good about checking it all the time >_<

Any questions? Please PM me or message me on this thread!

2f548a4cff82755977ae34fe08e4ac50_w200.gif

SLOTS:

FR Currency:
1. @/Minstri
2. @/Girahi

USD:

USD does take priority!

IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
[center][font=times new roman] [b]PRICING AND EXAMPLES[/b] Pricing varies depending on complexity of character I take wishlist items at LAH Wishlist can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84058457]HERE[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/a4MkHv0.png[/img] [b]Prices:[/b] || 10-15 USD || 1000-1500 Gems || 1,000,000-1,500,000 Treasure || [img]https://i.imgur.com/iOjdgWg.png[/img] || 25-35 USD || 2500-3500 Gems || 2,500,000-3,500,000 Treasure || [b]Also tentatively opening a couple Chibi slots! [/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NSaKdUT.png[/img] Background does not need to be transparent! ||Roughly 15-20 USD|| 1500-2000 Gems || 1,500,000-2,000,000 Treasure || [b]FORM:[/b] [quote]Link to Character: Type: (BUST/HALF-BODY/CHIBI) Payment: (USD, GEMS, TREASURE) Pose: Expression: Other information: [/quote] [/font][/center]
PRICING AND EXAMPLES

Pricing varies depending on complexity of character
I take wishlist items at LAH
Wishlist can be found HERE

a4MkHv0.png

Prices:

|| 10-15 USD || 1000-1500 Gems || 1,000,000-1,500,000 Treasure ||

iOjdgWg.png

|| 25-35 USD || 2500-3500 Gems || 2,500,000-3,500,000 Treasure ||

Also tentatively opening a couple Chibi slots!

NSaKdUT.png

Background does not need to be transparent!

||Roughly 15-20 USD|| 1500-2000 Gems || 1,500,000-2,000,000 Treasure ||

FORM:

Quote:
Link to Character:
Type: (BUST/HALF-BODY/CHIBI)
Payment: (USD, GEMS, TREASURE)
Pose:
Expression:
Other information:
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
Finished examples:

Will add when I have some :0

Pinglist:

@/justjasper @/Minstri
Finished examples:

Will add when I have some :0

Pinglist:

@/justjasper @/Minstri
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
one more methinks
one more methinks
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
one more methinks

lol posted twice but I'll take it
one more methinks

lol posted twice but I'll take it
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
(>.> I had a look at your art blog. Assuming this is going to be an art shop, can you ping me when you're open? =3 let me know if you need me to delete this post so you can reserve more posts)
(>.> I had a look at your art blog. Assuming this is going to be an art shop, can you ping me when you're open? =3 let me know if you need me to delete this post so you can reserve more posts)
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri thank you so much :,) I'll gladly ping you--and no need to delete your post! I really appreciate it and glad you like my art :>
@Minstri thank you so much :,) I'll gladly ping you--and no need to delete your post! I really appreciate it and glad you like my art :>
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
Can I also geta ping when you're open?
Can I also geta ping when you're open?
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
@justjasper sure thing! Thanks for the interest :)
@justjasper sure thing! Thanks for the interest :)
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
@justjasper @Minstri

I finally opened shop :) Thanks again for the interest!
@justjasper @Minstri

I finally opened shop :) Thanks again for the interest!
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
1 2 3 4 5