Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Theta's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4
Awesome! I'll leave this here.

Reference Image/Link: Carbon

Desired Art (Bust/Shaded/Etc.): Shaded full body

Payment Type: Gems

Additional Details:
1. Carbon wears a muzzle (looks like this when wearing).
2. There’s dried blood on his hands and face.
3. He’s locked in a pillory, but it’s not attached to a pole. There’s a chain attached to the pillory and looks like he’s leading by someone. He also weas shackles on his ankles.
4. He looks sad, and his ears flop/drop.

I hope it's alright for you.
Thank you so much!
Awesome! I'll leave this here.

Reference Image/Link: Carbon

Desired Art (Bust/Shaded/Etc.): Shaded full body

Payment Type: Gems

Additional Details:
1. Carbon wears a muzzle (looks like this when wearing).
2. There’s dried blood on his hands and face.
3. He’s locked in a pillory, but it’s not attached to a pole. There’s a chain attached to the pillory and looks like he’s leading by someone. He also weas shackles on his ankles.
4. He looks sad, and his ears flop/drop.

I hope it's alright for you.
Thank you so much!
@CarbonylGoat

I can do that!! I'll add you to the list and let you know when I'm able to get started ^^
@CarbonylGoat

I can do that!! I'll add you to the list and let you know when I'm able to get started ^^
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@CarbonylGoat @Ilmarinen @xLILM0NSTERx @FairyoftheMoon @Tsuzumikin

Just wanted to give a brief update ; Things might take a bit longer than usual to get done due to irl circumstances, but I will still be working on said commissions and keep you updated on their progress. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience in the long run ;;
@CarbonylGoat @Ilmarinen @xLILM0NSTERx @FairyoftheMoon @Tsuzumikin

Just wanted to give a brief update ; Things might take a bit longer than usual to get done due to irl circumstances, but I will still be working on said commissions and keep you updated on their progress. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience in the long run ;;
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
No worries ^^ take your time with it, but thank you for the update! Hope things are all alright [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
No worries ^^ take your time with it, but thank you for the update! Hope things are all alright
That's okay.
Take tour time and take care!
That's okay.
Take tour time and take care!
Ahhh I'm so sorry for not seeing this sooner, but don't you worry! Take your time, thank you so much for giving us an update! <3 I hope everything cools down very soon for you and you get to relax and focus on other things <3
Ahhh I'm so sorry for not seeing this sooner, but don't you worry! Take your time, thank you so much for giving us an update! <3 I hope everything cools down very soon for you and you get to relax and focus on other things <3
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
i'd like to be on your pinglist if possible !
i'd like to be on your pinglist if possible !
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4