Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Theta's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4
Excellent! ;w;

Reference Image/Link: Church & Horace

Desired Art (Bust/Shaded/Etc.): Fullbody Sketch

Payment Time: I can pay upfront!

Additional Details: They're romantically involved, and also a pair of trouble-making outlaws, so any sort of pose you wanna do- can be silly, serious or cute! ;w;
Church is taller by about half a head!

Please and TY! ;w;
Excellent! ;w;

Reference Image/Link: Church & Horace

Desired Art (Bust/Shaded/Etc.): Fullbody Sketch

Payment Time: I can pay upfront!

Additional Details: They're romantically involved, and also a pair of trouble-making outlaws, so any sort of pose you wanna do- can be silly, serious or cute! ;w;
Church is taller by about half a head!

Please and TY! ;w;
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
@Lanternmoth

Assuming your desired payment method is in-game currency, your total will be either 750 gems or 750 kt !!

Once a CR is sent I can get started.
@Lanternmoth

Assuming your desired payment method is in-game currency, your total will be either 750 gems or 750 kt !!

Once a CR is sent I can get started.
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@Thetahs Crossroads sent!! Thank you so much!! ;w;
@Thetahs Crossroads sent!! Thank you so much!! ;w;
[center][size=5][b] [emoji=left wing size=1] [u]Bump[/u][/b] [emoji=right wing size=1]

Bump
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
[center][size=5][b] [emoji=left wing size=1] [u]Bump[/u][/b] [emoji=right wing size=1]

Bump
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
[center]@Lanternmoth Here you are! If you click on the image it should open the full-size version. If you need anything revised/changed please let me know, otherwise I hope you enjoy it! [url=https://i.imgur.com/UG5l9zN.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/UG5l9zN.png[/img][/url]
@Lanternmoth

Here you are! If you click on the image it should open the full-size version. If you need anything revised/changed please let me know, otherwise I hope you enjoy it!

UG5l9zN.png
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
Reference Image/Link: Carbon

Desired Art (Bust/Shaded/Etc.): Flat colored full body

Payment Type: Gems

Additional Details: Carbon wears the loincloth, gloves, pants and boots like this, and carrying the spear on his shoulder. The spear is the same as the one in the picture. The boots and pants are muddy.

Thank you!
Reference Image/Link: Carbon

Desired Art (Bust/Shaded/Etc.): Flat colored full body

Payment Type: Gems

Additional Details: Carbon wears the loincloth, gloves, pants and boots like this, and carrying the spear on his shoulder. The spear is the same as the one in the picture. The boots and pants are muddy.

Thank you!
@CarbonylGoat

Certainly! Just send the CR whenever and I'll get started! I'll let you know once the sketch is done so you can make any changes before coloring/finalization is started ♥
@CarbonylGoat

Certainly! Just send the CR whenever and I'll get started! I'll let you know once the sketch is done so you can make any changes before coloring/finalization is started ♥
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@Thetahs This is absolutely perfect!! Thank you so much ;w;
@Thetahs This is absolutely perfect!! Thank you so much ;w;

Bump
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
1 2 3 4