Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [2 AVAILABLE] Character Sale
1 2 3
[center]Every now and then, I like to make characters for people to buy. Whenever I make a new design I'll update this post with them and their prices! If you want to offer on a character, make sure your offer is worth the same as the minimum price! I take treasure, gems, and high-value items as payment, mixed or not are both okay. After the first offer, if nobody else offers in three days, the current bidder will win. [b]If two people want the same design, they have to bid on it. Whoever makes the highest offer will win! [/b] No T/G adopts available right now :( [size=6][font=s]USD ONLY - Star Wolves[/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/kBQWwJy/F1112-EDD-6-F96-482-E-A974-609-E6301479-B.png[/img] [quote=pinglist] Severynn Redsand Ravka Frostbite1370 [/quote]
Every now and then, I like to make characters for people to buy. Whenever I make a new design I'll update this post with them and their prices!

If you want to offer on a character, make sure your offer is worth the same as the minimum price! I take treasure, gems, and high-value items as payment, mixed or not are both okay.

After the first offer, if nobody else offers in three days, the current bidder will win.

If two people want the same design, they have to bid on it. Whoever makes the highest offer will win!

No T/G adopts available right now :(

USD ONLY - Star Wolves

F1112-EDD-6-F96-482-E-A974-609-E6301479-B.png
pinglist wrote:
Severynn Redsand Ravka Frostbite1370
IMG_3849.png
@Severynn

I have new characters here! (Pinging because you wanted to see new designs)
@Severynn

I have new characters here! (Pinging because you wanted to see new designs)
IMG_3849.png
Oooo I'll offer 1kg on the pastel unicorn (Able to pay in ~2 days if nobody offers on it in the meantime)
Oooo I'll offer 1kg on the pastel unicorn (Able to pay in ~2 days if nobody offers on it in the meantime)

@Severynn

Awesome! I realized I never actually made an end date to the sales, so I've added that if nobody else outbids for three days, they're yours!

Three days probably seems like a lot, but there isn't much demand for character designs on FR so it's likely you'll be able to win. It's also to encourage bidding!

I'm very new to this so I might change the 3 days to 2 if I feel it's too long!
@Severynn

Awesome! I realized I never actually made an end date to the sales, so I've added that if nobody else outbids for three days, they're yours!

Three days probably seems like a lot, but there isn't much demand for character designs on FR so it's likely you'll be able to win. It's also to encourage bidding!

I'm very new to this so I might change the 3 days to 2 if I feel it's too long!
IMG_3849.png
^
^
IMG_3849.png
@Redsand

Yep! Would you like to be added?
@Redsand

Yep! Would you like to be added?
IMG_3849.png
^
^
IMG_3849.png