Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | S&P | FoddArt | Sep 25th - Oct 1st
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Archaeoraptor I can draw your aberration, that'll be 50 levels! I can take the dragons :)
@Archaeoraptor I can draw your aberration, that'll be 50 levels! I can take the dragons :)
NGvuFOS.png
@magiritsa Doctor, what's the diagnosis? Username: shapelights Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78681138][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786812/78681138_350.png[/img][/url] Pronouns: she/her Allergies: I can't think of anything right now, but I do have a request! Would it be possible for the art to be hosted somewhere other than postimg? I often have trouble seeing images from that site. If possible, I'd like to receive my order through imgur, discord, or gdrive?
@magiritsa Doctor, what's the diagnosis?

Username: shapelights
Dragon:
78681138_350.png
Pronouns: she/her
Allergies: I can't think of anything right now, but I do have a request! Would it be possible for the art to be hosted somewhere other than postimg? I often have trouble seeing images from that site. If possible, I'd like to receive my order through imgur, discord, or gdrive?
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
@zephyrouss
Style Type: (fullbody, small thing, or plushie) fullbody with shading if possible
Character Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/18139221.starcloud
Personality and Stuff: (if your character has a certain personality trait or action you'd like represented) maybe fierce
Background?: (if yes, please specify) would love it to have sort of a galaxy vibe background
Anything Else: her face is supposed to look more like a tiger than it does in the ref, if you could work with that possibly?

Please let me know how much you’ll charge for art like this so I can begin leveling and sending dragons
@zephyrouss
Style Type: (fullbody, small thing, or plushie) fullbody with shading if possible
Character Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/18139221.starcloud
Personality and Stuff: (if your character has a certain personality trait or action you'd like represented) maybe fierce
Background?: (if yes, please specify) would love it to have sort of a galaxy vibe background
Anything Else: her face is supposed to look more like a tiger than it does in the ref, if you could work with that possibly?

Please let me know how much you’ll charge for art like this so I can begin leveling and sending dragons
aP34GRw.png
@magiritsa Awesome! Thank you very much. ^-^
@magiritsa Awesome! Thank you very much. ^-^
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
[quote name="seradis" date="2022-09-25 06:52:00" ] @Archaeoraptor I can draw your aberration, that'll be 50 levels! I can take the dragons :) [/quote] Awesome, thank you! Sending ‘em all over now, 5 level 10s~
seradis wrote on 2022-09-25 06:52:00:

Awesome, thank you! Sending ‘em all over now, 5 level 10s~
@shapelights Sure! I'll post it through discord :)
@shapelights Sure! I'll post it through discord :)
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
@SpiritX Username: arsenopyrite Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78615781] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786158/78615781_350.png[/img][/url] Sent Levels: 20 (8-line poem) Lore: An agressive cryptid prowling in a misty forest (lore snippet in bio) Notes: I'd like the poem to sound eerie! Something like a warning rhyme would be great
@SpiritX

Username: arsenopyrite
Dragon:

78615781_350.png

Sent Levels: 20 (8-line poem)
Lore: An agressive cryptid prowling in a misty forest (lore snippet in bio)
Notes: I'd like the poem to sound eerie! Something like a warning rhyme would be great
============= 2sUJOiW.png ==
— woe, he/they
xx
› codes
› art shop
› accents
@arsenopyrite | Thanks for ordering! Verboden really intrigued me and it was very fun to incorporate all the motifs. The only one I missed was nighttime/sundown "^^

If you have any suggestions on word changes, you’re free to ask!

-

"Beware, beware, of what lurks within clouds.
Prowling and growling it seeks with no sound.
Amethysts that glow and with those eyes they search,
You don’t want to know what’s that lurks.

Deep in the woods with the mist that enshrouds,
There’s only one creature that is certain and bound.
Behind the branches in the fog that it perches,
Your fate is sealed and your life is uncertain."

Alt line: Your fate is sealed and your life’s closed curtains.
@arsenopyrite | Thanks for ordering! Verboden really intrigued me and it was very fun to incorporate all the motifs. The only one I missed was nighttime/sundown "^^

If you have any suggestions on word changes, you’re free to ask!

-

"Beware, beware, of what lurks within clouds.
Prowling and growling it seeks with no sound.
Amethysts that glow and with those eyes they search,
You don’t want to know what’s that lurks.

Deep in the woods with the mist that enshrouds,
There’s only one creature that is certain and bound.
Behind the branches in the fog that it perches,
Your fate is sealed and your life is uncertain."

Alt line: Your fate is sealed and your life’s closed curtains.
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
I'd love to put in two orders if its okay! I LOVE these cute little pumpkins! [quote=Pumpkin] @CelesticLeo [b]Body:[/b] #4 [b]Size(s):[/b]150x150 [b]Color(s):[/b] Orange and black [b]Face:[/b] 5 [b]Extras:[/b] [b]Request/Other:[/b]I'd love a witch hat on top if possible! [b]Level Total:[/b]I believe 16 levels but pls correct me if Im wrong! [/quote] [quote=Pumpkin] @CelesticLeo [b]Body:[/b]1 [b]Size(s):[/b]150x150 [b]Color(s):[/b] Black pumpkin with red features [b]Face:[/b]2 [b]Extras:[/b]Angry Eyebrows [b]Request/Other:[/b] [b]Level Total:[/b]12 [/quote] In total I believe I owe 28 levels? I'll start leveling and wait for confirmation. Thank you! These are so cute an I dont do foddart much but I couldnt pass these up
I'd love to put in two orders if its okay! I LOVE these cute little pumpkins!
Pumpkin wrote:
@CelesticLeo
Body: #4
Size(s):150x150
Color(s): Orange and black
Face: 5
Extras:
Request/Other:I'd love a witch hat on top if possible!
Level Total:I believe 16 levels but pls correct me if Im wrong!

Pumpkin wrote:
@CelesticLeo
Body:1
Size(s):150x150
Color(s): Black pumpkin with red features
Face:2
Extras:Angry Eyebrows
Request/Other:
Level Total:12

In total I believe I owe 28 levels? I'll start leveling and wait for confirmation. Thank you! These are so cute an I dont do foddart much but I couldnt pass these up
@LeRawrs Thanks for being my first order this year! I normally do these all year round but they seem to be very seasonal~ (I like them all year round my self >w0)

That is the correct amount of levels! I'll get started today and send you updates via PM. Do you have a type of witches' hat in mind? If not I'll do some rough sketches of a witches' hat and send that to you via pm to see what you have in mind.
@LeRawrs Thanks for being my first order this year! I normally do these all year round but they seem to be very seasonal~ (I like them all year round my self >w0)

That is the correct amount of levels! I'll get started today and send you updates via PM. Do you have a type of witches' hat in mind? If not I'll do some rough sketches of a witches' hat and send that to you via pm to see what you have in mind.
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19