Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Lore] Fiery's Fables [USD & FRC Slots]
1 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9cy0Jln.png[/img] [center][size=7][font=Vivaldi]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_3158363][b][color=#CD0D06]I[/color][color=#D72F15]n[/color][color=#E15224]t[/color][color=#EB7433]r[/color][color=#F59742]o[/color][color=#FFBA52]/[/color][color=#F59742]R[/color][color=#EB7433]u[/color][color=#E15224]l[/color][color=#D72F15]e[/color][color=#CD0D05]s[/color][/b][/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_51903918]Packages[/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_51903919]Affiliates[/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_51903920]Examples[/url]|[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YeYNZQU.png[/img] Hey there! I am Fiery, and I love writing Dragon lore! Please read through the rules here before placing an order. If you have any questions, please check out the FAQ tab before posting here, but do let me know if I can help clarify anything for you or if your question isn't answered elsewhere. I am subbed to the thread, but pings do not bother me! [center][size=7][size=5][font=Vivaldi][b][color=#CD0D06]A[/color][color=#D93819]b[/color][color=#E6632C]o[/color][color=#F28E3F]u[/color][color=#FFBA52]t[/color] [color=#E6632C]M[/color][color=#D93819]e[/color][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font] As mentioned above, I love writing dragon lore, and especially love helping others with their ideas! I have written each type of package for myself, and I am looking forward to helping you finish your dragons, clan lore, challenge lore, hatchery, raffle, whatever it is! I love writing in general, and even have written a novel, and working on others! I enjoy working within Flight Rising lore, but also have just as much fun taking pieces of it and manipulating it to fit the story I want to tell. I prefer working off of existing ideas (no matter how small!) but I am also confident in my abilities to come up with ideas of my own. [center][size=7][size=5][font=Vivaldi][b][color=#CD0D06]W[/color][color=#D42510]h[/color][color=#DB3E1B]a[/color][color=#E25726]t[/color] [color=#F0883C]T[/color][color=#F7A147]o[/color] [color=#F7A147]E[/color][color=#F0883C]x[/color][color=#E96F31]p[/color][color=#E25726]e[/color][color=#DB3E1B]c[/color][color=#D42510]t[/color][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font] So, what should you expect when ordering lore from me? [indent][LIST] [*]Communication - I will always be sure we are both completely comfortable with the ideas we move forward with. If you ever have any questions or concerns, want additional clarification on anything, want me to confirm my understanding on anything, please let me know! I can't read your mind, so you'll also have to be comfortable with communicating with me if you aren't happy. It's a product for you, so I want you to enjoy it and have it be what you want! [*]Deadlines and Updates - I will always provide a deadline for when you can expect your work to be completed, and if anything happens that may cause a delay, I will let you know as soon as possible. [*]Proofread work - I will always take a day or so break after finishing your work and then review it again for typos, inconsistencies, etc. before providing you with the final, polished copy! [*]Honesty - If I ever am uncomfortable with the direction you want your lore to take, I will let you know! I always work within Flight Rising's TOS in terms of gore, age appropriate content, etc., and if anything falls outside of my comfort zone, I will let you know and we can make a decision on how to proceed. [*]Open to Feedback - I will always be receptive to feedback! I think feedback is the most important way to improve, so if you have any suggestions, feedback on my work, etc., that you want to provide, I will be more than happy to accept it! All I ask is that you keep in mind that while I will accept it, I may disagree and not implement that feedback into my work, etc. But you can expect that I will remain polite and professional, and that you never have to worry about backlash from me. [*]I will usually provide ideas prior to Accepting an order to confirm that we are both in agreement. [/LIST] [/indent] [center][size=7][size=5][font=Vivaldi][b][color=#CD0D06]R[/color][color=#E6632C]u[/color][color=#FFBA52]l[/color][color=#E6632C]e[/color][color=#CD0D06]s[/color][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font] [indent][LIST] [*]First, always be kind! We are all people behind these computer screens [*]Please read the package detail carefully. Anything that you need to provide for me will be listed there, and it will vary. [*]Gem/Treasure Payments are expected 50% upon acceptance of the order, and 50% upon completion of the work. USD Payments are expected 100% upon acceptance of the order. [*]Orders will be considered "Accepted" once we have communicated and confirm that we are both in agreement on the go-forward idea and we have both had the opportunity to ask any questions. I will let you know to send the funds (or PM me your paypal information so I can invoice you) and once received, I will start working! [*]To place an order, fill out the required order form listed on the Packages Tab. On this order form, please list something that you love (your favorite food, favorite animal, favorite book). This is to confirm that you have read and understand the rules! Any orders without this will be ignored. [*]USD orders will be prioritized as long as I can finish any existing orders within the deadlines I have already established. See the Packages Tab for expected turnaround times. Gem/Treasure orders will always be given a longer deadline, though you can pay an additional fee to fast track the order. [*]I reserve the right to change these rules, any of my pricing or packages (with sufficient notice), or to decline an order for any reason. [/LIST] [/indent] [center][size=7][size=5][font=Vivaldi][b][color=#CD0D06]R[/color][color=#DD461F]e[/color][color=#EE8038]f[/color][color=#FEB952]u[/color][color=#EE8038]n[/color][color=#DD461F]d[/color][color=#CD0C06]s[/color][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font] [indent][LIST] [*]Any order that must be canceled due to delays on my end will be 100% refunded. [*]Any order that is canceled for any other reason will not be refunded. Please be sure to review my examples and confirm your interest in my style before placing an order. [/LIST][/indent] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YeYNZQU.png[/img] [center][b][size="7"][size=5][font=Vivaldi][color=#CD0D06]A[/color][color=#D42510]v[/color][color=#DB3E1B]a[/color][color=#E25726]i[/color][color=#E96F31]l[/color][color=#F0883C]a[/color][color=#F7A147]b[/color][color=#FEBA52]l[/color][color=#F7A147]e[/color] [color=#E96F31]S[/color][color=#E25726]l[/color][color=#DB3E1B]o[/color][color=#D42510]t[/color][color=#CD0C05]s[/color][/size][/size][/font][/b] USD Slot 1: Available USD Slot 2: Available USD Slot 3: Available USD Slot 4: Available Gem Slot 1: Available Gem Slot 2: Available Gem Slot 3: Available [img]https://i.imgur.com/6LINYKe.png[/img]
9cy0Jln.png YeYNZQU.png

Hey there! I am Fiery, and I love writing Dragon lore!

Please read through the rules here before placing an order. If you have any questions, please check out the FAQ tab before posting here, but do let me know if I can help clarify anything for you or if your question isn't answered elsewhere.

I am subbed to the thread, but pings do not bother me!

About Me

As mentioned above, I love writing dragon lore, and especially love helping others with their ideas! I have written each type of package for myself, and I am looking forward to helping you finish your dragons, clan lore, challenge lore, hatchery, raffle, whatever it is!

I love writing in general, and even have written a novel, and working on others!

I enjoy working within Flight Rising lore, but also have just as much fun taking pieces of it and manipulating it to fit the story I want to tell.

I prefer working off of existing ideas (no matter how small!) but I am also confident in my abilities to come up with ideas of my own.
What To Expect

So, what should you expect when ordering lore from me?
  • Communication - I will always be sure we are both completely comfortable with the ideas we move forward with. If you ever have any questions or concerns, want additional clarification on anything, want me to confirm my understanding on anything, please let me know! I can't read your mind, so you'll also have to be comfortable with communicating with me if you aren't happy. It's a product for you, so I want you to enjoy it and have it be what you want!
  • Deadlines and Updates - I will always provide a deadline for when you can expect your work to be completed, and if anything happens that may cause a delay, I will let you know as soon as possible.
  • Proofread work - I will always take a day or so break after finishing your work and then review it again for typos, inconsistencies, etc. before providing you with the final, polished copy!
  • Honesty - If I ever am uncomfortable with the direction you want your lore to take, I will let you know! I always work within Flight Rising's TOS in terms of gore, age appropriate content, etc., and if anything falls outside of my comfort zone, I will let you know and we can make a decision on how to proceed.
  • Open to Feedback - I will always be receptive to feedback! I think feedback is the most important way to improve, so if you have any suggestions, feedback on my work, etc., that you want to provide, I will be more than happy to accept it! All I ask is that you keep in mind that while I will accept it, I may disagree and not implement that feedback into my work, etc. But you can expect that I will remain polite and professional, and that you never have to worry about backlash from me.
  • I will usually provide ideas prior to Accepting an order to confirm that we are both in agreement.
Rules
  • First, always be kind! We are all people behind these computer screens
  • Please read the package detail carefully. Anything that you need to provide for me will be listed there, and it will vary.
  • Gem/Treasure Payments are expected 50% upon acceptance of the order, and 50% upon completion of the work. USD Payments are expected 100% upon acceptance of the order.
  • Orders will be considered "Accepted" once we have communicated and confirm that we are both in agreement on the go-forward idea and we have both had the opportunity to ask any questions. I will let you know to send the funds (or PM me your paypal information so I can invoice you) and once received, I will start working!
  • To place an order, fill out the required order form listed on the Packages Tab. On this order form, please list something that you love (your favorite food, favorite animal, favorite book). This is to confirm that you have read and understand the rules! Any orders without this will be ignored.
  • USD orders will be prioritized as long as I can finish any existing orders within the deadlines I have already established. See the Packages Tab for expected turnaround times. Gem/Treasure orders will always be given a longer deadline, though you can pay an additional fee to fast track the order.
  • I reserve the right to change these rules, any of my pricing or packages (with sufficient notice), or to decline an order for any reason.
Refunds
  • Any order that must be canceled due to delays on my end will be 100% refunded.
  • Any order that is canceled for any other reason will not be refunded. Please be sure to review my examples and confirm your interest in my style before placing an order.

YeYNZQU.png
Available Slots

USD Slot 1: Available
USD Slot 2: Available
USD Slot 3: Available
USD Slot 4: Available

Gem Slot 1: Available
Gem Slot 2: Available
Gem Slot 3: Available

6LINYKe.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9cy0Jln.png[/img] [center][size=7][font=Vivaldi]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_3158363]Intro/Rules[/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_51903918][b][color=#CD0D06]P[/color][color=#D93819]a[/color][color=#E6632C]c[/color][color=#F28E3F]k[/color][color=#FFBA52]a[/color][color=#F28E3F]g[/color][color=#E6632C]e[/color][color=#D93819]s[/color][/b][/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_51903919]Affiliates[/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_51903920]Examples[/url]|[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YeYNZQU.png[/img] [center][size=7][size=5][font=Vivaldi][b][color=#CD0D06]S[/color][color=#D3220F]i[/color][color=#D93819]n[/color][color=#DF4D22]g[/color][color=#E6632C]l[/color][color=#EC7935]e[/color] [color=#F8A448]D[/color][color=#FFBA52]r[/color][color=#F8A448]a[/color][color=#F28E3F]g[/color][color=#EC7935]o[/color][color=#E6632C]n[/color] [color=#D93819]B[/color][color=#D3220F]i[/color][color=#CD0D06]o[/color][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font] Description: Lore for a single dragon. This can include things like a small personality / likes and dislikes / clan role blurb, a backstory, a story which includes other characters (but focuses on the specific dragon), a story that ties into larger clan lore, a shop or challenge lore, etc. To fill out the below order form, copy everything in the quote box, remove anything in brackets [ ], and replace with your information. [quote=Order Form - Single Dragon Bio] [b]Order Form - Single Dragon Bio[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [USD, Gems/Treasure, Mixed] [b]Link to Dragon: [/b] [b]Type of Bio Lore:[/b] [Personality blurb, clan role, backstory, character interaction story, etc. Provide as much information as you can - I'd rather have too much info than not enough.] [b]Do you have lore ideas?:[/b] [Provide any ideas that you already have - anything that gives us a direction for the story or blurb. Provide any additional guidelines for the type of story you are looking for.] [b]Do you have a Bio Template?:[/b] [say yes if you have a specific bio template you want to fill in. The code will need to be provided so I can determine the correct word count, etc. Also say yes if there are specific "fill in the blanks" that you want me to come up with.] [b]Tell me about your dragon:[/b] [here, please provide as much relevant information about your dragon as you want! There is never too much detail, and the more I know, the better I can come up with fun stories for them, or understand what they might do in certain situations. Personality traits, likes and dislikes - especially strong ones - enemies and friends.] [b]Requested Word Count:[/b] [provide the range you are expecting - if you are not sure, say so and we can work together to figure out how many words might be needed based on what you are looking for] [/quote] [center][size=7][size=5][font=Vivaldi][b][color=#CD0D06]C[/color][color=#D0180B]l[/color][color=#D32410]a[/color][color=#D72F15]n[/color] [color=#DD461F]L[/color][color=#E15224]o[/color][color=#E45D29]r[/color][color=#E7692E]e[/color] [color=#EE8038]/[/color] [color=#F59742]M[/color][color=#F8A247]u[/color][color=#FBAE4C]l[/color][color=#FFB951]t[/color][color=#FBAE4C]i[/color][color=#F8A247]p[/color][color=#F59742]l[/color][color=#F18B3D]e[/color] [color=#EB7433]C[/color][color=#E7692E]h[/color][color=#E45D29]a[/color][color=#E15224]r[/color][color=#DD461F]a[/color][color=#DA3B1A]c[/color][color=#D72F15]t[/color][color=#D32410]e[/color][color=#D0180B]r[/color][color=#CD0C06]s[/color][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font] Description: Lore that encompasses your entire clan, or multiple characters. This can include foundational lore (how was your clan founded?) or lore about what your clan currently gets up to. It can also include mini-clan lore (is there a sub-group within your clan that works together against others? do you have factions? What are they up to?) To fill out the below order form, copy everything in the quote box, remove anything in brackets [ ], and replace with your information. [quote=Order Form - Clan Lore / Multiple Characters] [b]Order Form - Clan Lore / Multiple Characters[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [USD, Gems/Treasure, Mixed] [b]Link to Dragon(s): [/b] [if applicable] [b]Type of Lore:[/b] [Overall Clan lore, faction lore, story with multiple characters, etc. Provide as much information as you can - I'd rather have too much info than not enough.] [b]Do you have lore ideas?:[/b] [Provide any ideas that you already have - anything that gives us a direction for the story. Provide any additional guidelines for the type of story you are looking for.] [b]Tell me about the dragons or clans involved:[/b] [here, please provide as much relevant information about your dragons/clan as you want! There is never too much detail.] [b]Requested Word Count:[/b] [provide the range you are expecting - if you are not sure, say so and we can work together to figure out how many words might be needed based on what you are looking for] [/quote] [center][size=7][size=5][font=Vivaldi][b][color=#CD0D06]C[/color][color=#D42510]h[/color][color=#DB3E1B]a[/color][color=#E25726]l[/color][color=#E96F31]l[/color][color=#F0883C]e[/color][color=#F7A147]n[/color][color=#FEBA52]g[/color][color=#F7A147]e[/color] [color=#E96F31]L[/color][color=#E25726]o[/color][color=#DB3E1B]r[/color][color=#D42510]e[/color][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font] Description: Are you participating in one of the many fun challenges that FR users have created? This is a wonderful place to put some lore for your clan! This can be a breeding challenge such as the 100 hatchlings (turn it into a lineage!) or one of the many coliseum challenges (even a fodderlocke can be lore-ful!) To fill out the below order form, copy everything in the quote box, remove anything in brackets [ ], and replace with your information. [quote=Order Form - Challenge Lore] [b]Order Form - Challenge Lore[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [USD, Gems/Treasure, Mixed] [b]Link to the Challenge information:[/b] [provide a link to the description of the challenge - what is the challenge? what are the goals and the rules?] [b]Dragons Involved:[/b] [which dragons from your clan are involved in this challenge?] [b]Type of Lore:[/b] [What type of lore are you looking for? Do you want a single overarching post which sets the foundation for the challenge? Do you want multiple, smaller, updates based on existing lore and challenge progression?] [b]Lore Ideas:[/b] [what lore ideas do you already have? include any relevant information about any of the dragons involved.] [b]Requested Word Count:[/b] [provide the range you are expecting - if you are not sure, say so and we can work together to figure out how many words might be needed based on what you are looking for] [/quote] [center][size=7][size=5][font=Vivaldi][b][color=#CD0D06]F[/color][color=#D72F15]o[/color][color=#E15224]r[/color][color=#EB7433]u[/color][color=#F59742]m[/color] [color=#F59742]L[/color][color=#EB7433]o[/color][color=#E15224]r[/color][color=#D72F15]e[/color][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font] Description: Lore for a shop, a raffle, hatchery, etc. This can include overall lore for the forum post, and/or more granular individual lore. For example, a hatchery could include individual breeding pair lore as well as overall lore for the hatchery which ties into the clan lore. A shop could include an introduction with the shop keeper. To fill out the below order form, copy everything in the quote box, remove anything in brackets [ ], and replace with your information. [quote=Order Form - Forum Lore] [b]Order Form - Forum Lore[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [USD, Gems/Treasure, Mixed] [b]Forum Link:[/b] [if you already have one and want to add to it. If there isn't one ready yet, just say N/A] [b]What Type of Thread?:[/b] [note here if it's a hatchery, raffle, shop, etc.] [b]What Type of Lore?:[/b] [provide details here of what exactly you want - breeding pair lore? overall hatchery lore? shop introduction? Explain/elaborate as needed.] [b]Lore Details/Ideas:[/b] [Provide any detail on lore ideas you have, details on the dragons in question or clan lore, etc. Basically anything relevant to the request.] [b]Requested Word Count:[/b] [provide the range you are expecting - if you are not sure, say so and we can work together to figure out how many words might be needed based on what you are looking for] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YeYNZQU.png[/img] [center][size=7][size=5][font=Vivaldi][b][color=#CD0D06]P[/color][color=#DD461F]r[/color][color=#EE8038]i[/color][color=#FEB952]c[/color][color=#EE8038]i[/color][color=#DD461F]n[/color][color=#CD0C06]g[/color][/b][/center][/size][/size] Pricing will be decided based on word count, plus any additional fees for rush orders. There is a possibility that word count will be adjusted if needed at no additional cost, but the original word count agreement must be reasonable for the order. Ratios and Accepted Items: 1 gem = 1,100 treasure; $1 USD = 120 gems Eggs: 200g Scatterscrolls: 300g Boon of Fertility: 300g Gem Genes/Breed Change: at MP Cost [font=Vivaldi][size="7"][color=#CD0D06]W[/color][color=#E6632C]o[/color][color=#FFBA52]r[/color][color=#E6632C]d[/color][color=#CD0D06]s[/color][/size][/font][color=transparent]___________________[/color][font=Vivaldi][size="7"][color=#CD0D06]G[/color][color=#E6632C]e[/color][color=#FFBA52]m[/color][color=#E6632C]s[/color][/size][/font][color=transparent]_________________[/color][font=Vivaldi][size="7"][color=#CD0D06]U[/color][color=#FFBA52]S[/color][color=#CD0D06]D[/color][/size][/font] [u]0-500[color=transparent]517507511.01.1151501200020001[/color]600g [color=transparent]____________.____________[/color] $5 501-750[color=transparent]5007511.101.115150120002000[/color]1,200g [color=transparent]_______________________[/color] $10 751-1,000[color=transparent]55017501_151501120002000.[/color]1,800g [color=transparent]_______________________[/color] $15 1,001-1,500[color=transparent]55017575111501200020001[/color]3,000g [color=transparent]_______________________[/color] $25 1,501-2,000[color=transparent]55175751101001150020001[/color]4,200g [color=transparent]_______________________[/color] $35 2,000+[color=transparent]5517575110100115001501_2000[/color]4,200g+ [color=transparent]___________.__________[/color] $35+[/u]. Anything over 2,000 words will be an additional 600g or $5 for each 500 word increase. [center][font=Vivaldi][size="7"][size=5][b][color=#CD0D06]D[/color][color=#D2200E]e[/color][color=#D83316]l[/color][color=#DD461F]i[/color][color=#E35927]v[/color][color=#E86D30]e[/color][color=#EE8038]r[/color][color=#F39341]y[/color] [color=#FEBA52]D[/color][color=#F9A649]e[/color][color=#F39341]a[/color][color=#EE8038]d[/color][color=#E86D30]l[/color][color=#E35927]i[/color][color=#DD461F]n[/color][color=#D83316]e[/color][color=#D2200E]s[/color][/size][/size][/b][/font][/center] [b]Treasure and Gem Orders:[/b] 2 weeks plus 2 days for each 500 words. Example: a 750 word order be delivered within 2 weeks and 4 days. [b]USD Orders:[/b] 1 week plus 1 day for each 500 words; given priority over existing Gem/Treasure Orders [b]Rush Order:[/b] Additional $5 or 1kg per 1k words for less than 1 week turn around. Special Rush Order for same day turn around might also be available, and will cost $10 or 2kg per 1k words, in addition to the base price. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6LINYKe.png[/img]
9cy0Jln.png YeYNZQU.png

Single Dragon Bio

Description: Lore for a single dragon. This can include things like a small personality / likes and dislikes / clan role blurb, a backstory, a story which includes other characters (but focuses on the specific dragon), a story that ties into larger clan lore, a shop or challenge lore, etc.

To fill out the below order form, copy everything in the quote box, remove anything in brackets [ ], and replace with your information.
Order Form - Single Dragon Bio wrote:

Order Form - Single Dragon Bio

Payment Method: [USD, Gems/Treasure, Mixed]

Link to Dragon:

Type of Bio Lore: [Personality blurb, clan role, backstory, character interaction story, etc. Provide as much information as you can - I'd rather have too much info than not enough.]

Do you have lore ideas?: [Provide any ideas that you already have - anything that gives us a direction for the story or blurb. Provide any additional guidelines for the type of story you are looking for.]

Do you have a Bio Template?: [say yes if you have a specific bio template you want to fill in. The code will need to be provided so I can determine the correct word count, etc. Also say yes if there are specific "fill in the blanks" that you want me to come up with.]

Tell me about your dragon: [here, please provide as much relevant information about your dragon as you want! There is never too much detail, and the more I know, the better I can come up with fun stories for them, or understand what they might do in certain situations. Personality traits, likes and dislikes - especially strong ones - enemies and friends.]

Requested Word Count: [provide the range you are expecting - if you are not sure, say so and we can work together to figure out how many words might be needed based on what you are looking for]
Clan Lore / Multiple Characters

Description: Lore that encompasses your entire clan, or multiple characters. This can include foundational lore (how was your clan founded?) or lore about what your clan currently gets up to. It can also include mini-clan lore (is there a sub-group within your clan that works together against others? do you have factions? What are they up to?)

To fill out the below order form, copy everything in the quote box, remove anything in brackets [ ], and replace with your information.
Order Form - Clan Lore / Multiple Characters wrote:

Order Form - Clan Lore / Multiple Characters

Link to Dragon(s): [if applicable]

Type of Lore: [Overall Clan lore, faction lore, story with multiple characters, etc. Provide as much information as you can - I'd rather have too much info than not enough.]

Do you have lore ideas?: [Provide any ideas that you already have - anything that gives us a direction for the story. Provide any additional guidelines for the type of story you are looking for.]

Tell me about the dragons or clans involved: [here, please provide as much relevant information about your dragons/clan as you want! There is never too much detail.]

Requested Word Count: [provide the range you are expecting - if you are not sure, say so and we can work together to figure out how many words might be needed based on what you are looking for]

Challenge Lore

Description: Are you participating in one of the many fun challenges that FR users have created? This is a wonderful place to put some lore for your clan! This can be a breeding challenge such as the 100 hatchlings (turn it into a lineage!) or one of the many coliseum challenges (even a fodderlocke can be lore-ful!)

Order Form - Challenge Lore wrote:

Order Form - Challenge Lore

Link to the Challenge information: [provide a link to the description of the challenge - what is the challenge? what are the goals and the rules?]

Dragons Involved: [which dragons from your clan are involved in this challenge?]

Type of Lore: [What type of lore are you looking for? Do you want a single overarching post which sets the foundation for the challenge? Do you want multiple, smaller, updates based on existing lore and challenge progression?]

Lore Ideas: [what lore ideas do you already have? include any relevant information about any of the dragons involved.]

Forum Lore

Description: Lore for a shop, a raffle, hatchery, etc. This can include overall lore for the forum post, and/or more granular individual lore. For example, a hatchery could include individual breeding pair lore as well as overall lore for the hatchery which ties into the clan lore. A shop could include an introduction with the shop keeper.

Order Form - Forum Lore wrote:

Order Form - Forum Lore

Forum Link: [if you already have one and want to add to it. If there isn't one ready yet, just say N/A]

What Type of Thread?: [note here if it's a hatchery, raffle, shop, etc.]

What Type of Lore?: [provide details here of what exactly you want - breeding pair lore? overall hatchery lore? shop introduction? Explain/elaborate as needed.]

Lore Details/Ideas: [Provide any detail on lore ideas you have, details on the dragons in question or clan lore, etc. Basically anything relevant to the request.]

YeYNZQU.png
Pricing

Pricing will be decided based on word count, plus any additional fees for rush orders.
There is a possibility that word count will be adjusted if needed at no additional cost, but the original word count agreement must be reasonable for the order.

Ratios and Accepted Items:
1 gem = 1,100 treasure; $1 USD = 120 gems
Eggs: 200g
Scatterscrolls: 300g
Boon of Fertility: 300g
Gem Genes/Breed Change: at MP Cost

Words___________________Gems_________________USD
0-500517507511.01.1151501200020001600g ____________.____________ $5

501-7505007511.101.1151501200020001,200g _______________________ $10

751-1,00055017501_151501120002000.1,800g _______________________ $15

1,001-1,500550175751115012000200013,000g _______________________ $25

1,501-2,000551757511010011500200014,200g _______________________ $35

2,000+5517575110100115001501_20004,200g+ ___________.__________ $35+

Anything over 2,000 words will be an additional 600g or $5 for each 500 word increase.
Delivery Deadlines

Treasure and Gem Orders: 2 weeks plus 2 days for each 500 words.
Example: a 750 word order be delivered within 2 weeks and 4 days.

USD Orders: 1 week plus 1 day for each 500 words; given priority over existing Gem/Treasure Orders

Rush Order: Additional $5 or 1kg per 1k words for less than 1 week turn around.
Special Rush Order for same day turn around might also be available, and will cost $10 or 2kg per 1k words, in addition to the base price.

6LINYKe.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9cy0Jln.png[/img] [center][size=7][font=Vivaldi]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_3158363]Intro/Rules[/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_51903918]Packages[/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_51903919][b][color=#CD0D06]A[/color][color=#D72F15]f[/color][color=#E15224]f[/color][color=#EB7433]i[/color][color=#F59742]l[/color][color=#FFBA52]i[/color][color=#F59742]a[/color][color=#EB7433]t[/color][color=#E15224]e[/color][color=#D72F15]s[/color][/b][/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_51903920]Examples[/url]|[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YeYNZQU.png[/img] content content content [img]https://i.imgur.com/6LINYKe.png[/img]
9cy0Jln.png YeYNZQU.png

content

content

content

6LINYKe.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9cy0Jln.png[/img] [center][size=7][font=Vivaldi]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_3158363]Intro/Rules[/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_51903918]Packages[/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_51903919]Affiliates[/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3158363/1#post_51903920][b][color=#CD0D06]E[/color][color=#D93819]x[/color][color=#E6632C]a[/color][color=#F28E3F]m[/color][color=#FFBA52]p[/color][color=#F28E3F]l[/color][color=#E6632C]e[/color][color=#D93819]s[/color][/b][/url]|[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YeYNZQU.png[/img] [center][size=7][size=5][font=Vivaldi][b][color=#CD0D06]S[/color][color=#D3220F]i[/color][color=#D93819]n[/color][color=#DF4D22]g[/color][color=#E6632C]l[/color][color=#EC7935]e[/color] [color=#F8A448]D[/color][color=#FFBA52]r[/color][color=#F8A448]a[/color][color=#F28E3F]g[/color][color=#EC7935]o[/color][color=#E6632C]n[/color] [color=#D93819]B[/color][color=#D3220F]i[/color][color=#CD0D06]o[/color][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font] Description: Lore for a single dragon. This can include things like a small personality / likes and dislikes / clan role blurb, a backstory, a story which includes other characters (but focuses on the specific dragon), a story that ties into larger clan lore, a shop or challenge lore, etc. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75335555]Example 1: 490 Words[/url] A small story about my Ice Coliborn, Nix [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79226443]Example 2: 48 Words[/url] Small blurb of personality and some of her relationships. [center][size=7][size=5][font=Vivaldi][b][color=#CD0D06]C[/color][color=#D0180B]l[/color][color=#D32410]a[/color][color=#D72F15]n[/color] [color=#DD461F]L[/color][color=#E15224]o[/color][color=#E45D29]r[/color][color=#E7692E]e[/color] [color=#EE8038]/[/color] [color=#F59742]M[/color][color=#F8A247]u[/color][color=#FBAE4C]l[/color][color=#FFB951]t[/color][color=#FBAE4C]i[/color][color=#F8A247]p[/color][color=#F59742]l[/color][color=#F18B3D]e[/color] [color=#EB7433]C[/color][color=#E7692E]h[/color][color=#E45D29]a[/color][color=#E15224]r[/color][color=#DD461F]a[/color][color=#DA3B1A]c[/color][color=#D72F15]t[/color][color=#D32410]e[/color][color=#D0180B]r[/color][color=#CD0C06]s[/color][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font] Description: Lore that encompasses your entire clan, or multiple characters. This can include foundational lore (how was your clan founded?) or lore about what your clan currently gets up to. It can also include mini-clan lore (is there a sub-group within your clan that works together against others? do you have factions? What are they up to?) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72703578]Example 1: 496 Words[/url] A small story introducing my sisterhood and their coming to be within my clan. [center][size=7][size=5][font=Vivaldi][b][color=#CD0D06]C[/color][color=#D42510]h[/color][color=#DB3E1B]a[/color][color=#E25726]l[/color][color=#E96F31]l[/color][color=#F0883C]e[/color][color=#F7A147]n[/color][color=#FEBA52]g[/color][color=#F7A147]e[/color] [color=#E96F31]L[/color][color=#E25726]o[/color][color=#DB3E1B]r[/color][color=#D42510]e[/color][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font] Description: Are you participating in one of the many fun challenges that FR users have created? This is a wonderful place to put some lore for your clan! This can be a breeding challenge such as the 100 hatchlings (turn it into a lineage!) or one of the many coliseum challenges (even a fodderlocke can be lore-ful!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3072624#post_3072624]Example 1: 549 Words[/url] The setup for my Coliborn Challenge [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3072624#post_49445839]Example 2: 1,101 Words[/url] A continuation of my Coliborn Challenge [center][size=7][size=5][font=Vivaldi][b][color=#CD0D06]F[/color][color=#D72F15]o[/color][color=#E15224]r[/color][color=#EB7433]u[/color][color=#F59742]m[/color] [color=#F59742]L[/color][color=#EB7433]o[/color][color=#E15224]r[/color][color=#D72F15]e[/color][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font] Description: Lore for a shop, a raffle, hatchery, etc. This can include overall lore for the forum post, and/or more granular individual lore. For example, a hatchery could include individual breeding pair lore as well as overall lore for the hatchery which ties into the clan lore. A shop could include an introduction with the shop keeper. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3079109/1#post_3079109]Example 1: 1,063 Words[/url] The Introductory scene to my Shop [img]https://i.imgur.com/6LINYKe.png[/img]
9cy0Jln.png YeYNZQU.png
Single Dragon Bio

Description: Lore for a single dragon. This can include things like a small personality / likes and dislikes / clan role blurb, a backstory, a story which includes other characters (but focuses on the specific dragon), a story that ties into larger clan lore, a shop or challenge lore, etc.

Example 1: 490 Words
A small story about my Ice Coliborn, Nix

Example 2: 48 Words
Small blurb of personality and some of her relationships.
Clan Lore / Multiple Characters

Description: Lore that encompasses your entire clan, or multiple characters. This can include foundational lore (how was your clan founded?) or lore about what your clan currently gets up to. It can also include mini-clan lore (is there a sub-group within your clan that works together against others? do you have factions? What are they up to?)

Example 1: 496 Words
A small story introducing my sisterhood and their coming to be within my clan.
Challenge Lore

Description: Are you participating in one of the many fun challenges that FR users have created? This is a wonderful place to put some lore for your clan! This can be a breeding challenge such as the 100 hatchlings (turn it into a lineage!) or one of the many coliseum challenges (even a fodderlocke can be lore-ful!)

Example 1: 549 Words
The setup for my Coliborn Challenge

Example 2: 1,101 Words
A continuation of my Coliborn Challenge
Forum Lore

Description: Lore for a shop, a raffle, hatchery, etc. This can include overall lore for the forum post, and/or more granular individual lore. For example, a hatchery could include individual breeding pair lore as well as overall lore for the hatchery which ties into the clan lore. A shop could include an introduction with the shop keeper.

Example 1: 1,063 Words
The Introductory scene to my Shop

6LINYKe.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hkrTwtQ.png[/img][center] Credits: [url=https://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer]used this text colorizer[/url] these colors: #CD0D06 & #FFBA52 Original Banner created by Finder77 and edited by me. coding done by me.
hkrTwtQ.png

Credits:

used this text colorizer

these colors: #CD0D06 & #FFBA52

Original Banner created by Finder77 and edited by me. coding done by me.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hkrTwtQ.png[/img][center] Previous Orders: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15048622]Single Dragon Bio - Personality/Description: 558 Words[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76008927]Single Dragon Bio - Personality / Backstory: ~900 Words[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/486869]Clan Lore - Backstory/Founding: ~1500 Words[/url]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hkrTwtQ.png[/img][center]
hkrTwtQ.png
hkrTwtQ.png
hkrTwtQ.png
hkrTwtQ.png
1 2