Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ Evelyn's PWYW Lore Shop ♥
[center][size=6] Lore Shop! [/size] [b]OPEN[/b]/CLOSED After writing backstories for my pets on other sites, I decided, why not start a lore shop? Prices are as follows: Let me know if you have any preferences as to the writing style [quote=Form]how many words?: Preferences?: dragon in question(link preferred): What would you like it to be about (If you have no idea, just write creative freedom!)? Anything else? [/quote] It probably won't be exactly the amount of words you requested, but will never be less than what you asked for! If you ask for a lot of bios, I will need some time to write them! I can do OCs, but they run at different prices: 100 words=15g/17kt 200 words=25g/27kt 300 words=35g/37kt 400 words=45g/47kt 500 words=55g/57kt I won't take orders for more than 500 words for OCs, and I won't write anything about any inappropriate content, and I reserve the right to refuse any orders WAITLIST: 1. 2. 3.
Lore Shop!

OPEN/CLOSED

After writing backstories for my pets on other sites, I decided, why not start a lore shop? Prices are as follows:

Let me know if you have any preferences as to the writing style

Form wrote:
how many words?:
Preferences?:
dragon in question(link preferred):
What would you like it to be about (If you have no idea, just write creative freedom!)?
Anything else?

It probably won't be exactly the amount of words you requested, but will never be less than what you asked for!

If you ask for a lot of bios, I will need some time to write them!

I can do OCs, but they run at different prices:

100 words=15g/17kt
200 words=25g/27kt
300 words=35g/37kt
400 words=45g/47kt
500 words=55g/57kt

I won't take orders for more than 500 words for OCs, and I won't write anything about any inappropriate content, and I reserve the right to refuse any orders

WAITLIST:
Lichtdrache.gif
Res
Res
Lichtdrache.gif
res
res
Lichtdrache.gif
res
res
Lichtdrache.gif
res