Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD/Gems] Cha's 5$ Doodle Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][font=courier][size=6][b]Cha's 5 Dollar Doodle Shop[/b][/size][/font] Hello everyone! Welcome to my little doodle shop. Here, you can buy, either with USD or gems, a headshot/bust doodle of one of your dragons or OCs. In essence, these are colored sketches- or in other words, a doodle! They're nothing super fancy, but I figured some people might like 'em c: They're 5 dollars apiece- or 500 gems, if you'd rather pay in FR currency.[/center] [b]SLOTS OPEN:[/b] [LIST] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [center][font=courier][size=5][b]Examples[/b][/size][/font] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/868921005769392138/972941007710740591/cinder.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/868921005769392138/975836892966834276/yee.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/868921005769392138/976522442052894731/rudy.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/868921005769392138/974384293835067452/bran.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/868921005769392138/974232674224979988/phonk.png[/img] If you like what you see, please read the post below! [/center]
Cha's 5 Dollar Doodle Shop

Hello everyone! Welcome to my little doodle shop. Here, you can buy, either with USD or gems, a headshot/bust doodle of one of your dragons or OCs. In essence, these are colored sketches- or in other words, a doodle! They're nothing super fancy, but I figured some people might like 'em c:

They're 5 dollars apiece- or 500 gems, if you'd rather pay in FR currency.

SLOTS OPEN:
Examples
cinder.png
yee.png
rudy.png
bran.png
phonk.png

If you like what you see, please read the post below!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
[center][font=courier][size=6][b]RULES[/b][/size][/font][/center] [LIST] [*]1 USD=100 gems [*]Tips are always appreciated! [*]I only do Headshots and busts: a colored sketch with little to no shading. [*]One piece of simple apparel (glasses, earrings, bandana, etc) is included in the 5 USD. Any more apparel after the first piece will be charged. 1 USD per extra simple piece, 2 USD for other apparel. (Please ask if you're not sure) [*]Skins are not automatically included, if you want to include your skin, I will charge 2 to 5 USD, depending on complexity. [*]Payment is upfront. I will only start on your dragon/character once payment has been completed. [*]For USD orders, payment is through paypal invoices. Send me your paypal via DMs, and I will send an invoice. [*]Only 1 dragon/character per order, please! [LIST] [*]The aberration exception: since aberrations have 2 heads, I will either draw 1 of the two heads for the regular 5 usd, or both heads for 9 usd, depending on what you want. [/LIST] [*]For non-FR characters, please have a visual reference. I have a hard time working off of descriptions alone. [*]While I will try to get to your order ASAP, please do know that I have other obligations outside of FR, and ask up to 2 weeks time to complete an order. Usually, however, you will get your doodle within a few days after payment. [*]If you are set on certain dimensions, let me know beforehand, otherwise, they will simply be whatever happens to be the most convenient for me at that time. [*]Above all, please remember that these are simple! Not all genes may be site accurate, especially the likes of filigree, cryface, starcon, and waspbee. [/LIST] [b]WILL DRAW[/b] [LIST] [*]Flight Rising Dragons [*]OCs [*]Furries [*]Humans [/LIST] [b]WILL NOT DRAW[/b] [LIST] [*]Mechas [*]Anything that breaks the FR TOS [/LIST] [center]If you are ready to order, please use the orderform! Once you have sent it, please wait for me to confirm, and only then send your payment/your paypal email (via DM).[/center] [quote name=Orderform] @pokemoncha Hello! I'd like to order a doodle! Username: Link to dragon/character ref: Include apparel: (list of the apparel you want included) Paying in: (USD/Gems) Other: (Things I should know, if you want a certain expression, if you are making use of The aberration exception) [/quote]
RULES
  • 1 USD=100 gems
  • Tips are always appreciated!
  • I only do Headshots and busts: a colored sketch with little to no shading.
  • One piece of simple apparel (glasses, earrings, bandana, etc) is included in the 5 USD. Any more apparel after the first piece will be charged. 1 USD per extra simple piece, 2 USD for other apparel. (Please ask if you're not sure)
  • Skins are not automatically included, if you want to include your skin, I will charge 2 to 5 USD, depending on complexity.
  • Payment is upfront. I will only start on your dragon/character once payment has been completed.
  • For USD orders, payment is through paypal invoices. Send me your paypal via DMs, and I will send an invoice.
  • Only 1 dragon/character per order, please!
    • The aberration exception: since aberrations have 2 heads, I will either draw 1 of the two heads for the regular 5 usd, or both heads for 9 usd, depending on what you want.
  • For non-FR characters, please have a visual reference. I have a hard time working off of descriptions alone.
  • While I will try to get to your order ASAP, please do know that I have other obligations outside of FR, and ask up to 2 weeks time to complete an order. Usually, however, you will get your doodle within a few days after payment.
  • If you are set on certain dimensions, let me know beforehand, otherwise, they will simply be whatever happens to be the most convenient for me at that time.
  • Above all, please remember that these are simple! Not all genes may be site accurate, especially the likes of filigree, cryface, starcon, and waspbee.
WILL DRAW
  • Flight Rising Dragons
  • OCs
  • Furries
  • Humans
WILL NOT DRAW
  • Mechas
  • Anything that breaks the FR TOS
If you are ready to order, please use the orderform! Once you have sent it, please wait for me to confirm, and only then send your payment/your paypal email (via DM).
Orderform wrote:
@pokemoncha Hello! I'd like to order a doodle!

Username:
Link to dragon/character ref:
Include apparel: (list of the apparel you want included)
Paying in: (USD/Gems)
Other: (Things I should know, if you want a certain expression, if you are making use of The aberration exception)

————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
[center][font=courier][size=6][b]Finished Doodles[/b][/size][/font] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/868921005769392138/976522442052894731/rudy.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/868921005769392138/977911247351730236/dummy.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/868921005769392138/981906182753099866/dog.png[/img]
Finished Doodles

rudy.png
dummy.png
dog.png
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
reserve
reserve
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
.... And we're open!
.... And we're open!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha Howdy! I'd like to order a doodle!

Username: AngelSami
Link to dragon/character ref: LINK
Include apparel: Hard hat
Paying in: USD
Other: BIG JOLLY DAD
@pokemoncha Howdy! I'd like to order a doodle!

Username: AngelSami
Link to dragon/character ref: LINK
Include apparel: Hard hat
Paying in: USD
Other: BIG JOLLY DAD
@AngelSami he's absolutely adorable! I'll be sure to give him a nice doodle! Please send over your paypal via dm (or discord, lmao), and I'll get started on him [emoji=guardian tongue size=2]
@AngelSami he's absolutely adorable! I'll be sure to give him a nice doodle! Please send over your paypal via dm (or discord, lmao), and I'll get started on him
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
————————
— Cha