Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Fal's Pixels
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]Hi! I've recently gotten back into drawing after quite a while and have rlly been enjoying it! Especially pixel art :) I keep spending all my gems and treasure on art and I'm becoming poor again :( So I thought I'd do a thing! [size=5][b]SLOTS[/b] [b]1:[/b] [b]2:[/b] [b]3:[/b] [/size] [size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DYJoOjJqfLJLeOMguWvP0rE9OzHhcyoBW3E4YU_mLdQ/edit?usp=sharing]PINGLIST (add urself!)[/url][/b] [size=5]Fav Examples[/size] [img]https://imgur.com/ah2m9U3.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/875209737812209714/977477949160833034/banecom.gif[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460924353123581952/991318968226811914/raffle-prize.gif[/img] [quote][size=5][b]INFO[/b][/size] [size=3][b]1:[/b] I am open to drawing Flight Rising Dragons and Dragon OC's [b]2:[/b] [b]I will not draw:[/b] snappers, coatls and gaolers [b]3:[/b] I charge more for complex or difficult apparel/accents/skins! I'll let you know if this applies to your dragon, some apparel may have to be removed on smaller pixels and I'll also let you know of that! [b]4:[/b] Prices are subject to change, realized I was severely undercharging for what takes me hours to finish [b]5:[/b] I will try to complete them as fast as possible, usually within a few days, but there may be delays and I'll let you know if there is! [b]6:[/b] I am currently still learning, and I thank everyone who may order one of these because it encourages me to learn and practice <3[/quote] [quote][size=5][b]PRICES[/b][/size] [b]Signature Sized Pixel (100px tall, width changeable):[/b] 1000g/1m t [b]Pixel Fullbody (bigger than signature):[/b] 1500g/1.5mt [b]Simple Animation:[/b] +150kt/150g A simple animation will include a cute lil bouncy or floaty animation, animation of any floating apparel! (candles, leaves, etc) and optional blinking (PLEASE STATE IF YOU DO OR DO NOT WANT THIS) [b]Complex apparel/skin/genes charge:[/b] +250kt/250g [/quote] [quote][size=5][b]Order Form[/b][/size] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Order Type:[/b] [b]Payment[/b] Gems/Treasure [b]Dragon/s:[/b] [b]Animated? Blinking or no? [/b] Yes/No, Yes/No [b]Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]: [b]Other:[/b][/quote] [size=5][b] I AM SUBSCRIBED, PINGING NOT REQUIRED[/b]
Hi! I've recently gotten back into drawing after quite a while and have rlly been enjoying it! Especially pixel art :)
I keep spending all my gems and treasure on art and I'm becoming poor again :( So I thought I'd do a thing!

SLOTS
1:
2:
3:

PINGLIST (add urself!)

Fav Examples
ah2m9U3.png
banecom.gif
raffle-prize.gif

Quote:
INFO
1: I am open to drawing Flight Rising Dragons and Dragon OC's
2: I will not draw: snappers, coatls and gaolers
3: I charge more for complex or difficult apparel/accents/skins! I'll let you know if this applies to your dragon, some apparel may have to be removed on smaller pixels and I'll also let you know of that!
4: Prices are subject to change, realized I was severely undercharging for what takes me hours to finish
5: I will try to complete them as fast as possible, usually within a few days, but there may be delays and I'll let you know if there is!
6: I am currently still learning, and I thank everyone who may order one of these because it encourages me to learn and practice <3
Quote:
PRICES
Signature Sized Pixel (100px tall, width changeable): 1000g/1m t
Pixel Fullbody (bigger than signature): 1500g/1.5mt
Simple Animation: +150kt/150g
A simple animation will include a cute lil bouncy or floaty animation, animation of any floating apparel! (candles, leaves, etc) and optional blinking (PLEASE STATE IF YOU DO OR DO NOT WANT THIS)
Complex apparel/skin/genes charge: +250kt/250g
Quote:
Order Form
Username:
Order Type:
Payment Gems/Treasure
Dragon/s:
Animated? Blinking or no? Yes/No, Yes/No
Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]:
Other:

I AM SUBSCRIBED, PINGING NOT REQUIRED

ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@AspenCrow pinging as requested!

also reserved post in case :P
@AspenCrow pinging as requested!

also reserved post in case :P
If I’m reading this correctly, these are custom pixels? If so that’s so cool! [b]Username:[/b] Verasaii [b]Order Type: [/b]Signature sized [b]Payment: [/b]Treasure [b]Dragon/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4617607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/46177/4617607_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Animated? Blinking or no? [/b]Yes and Yes please! [b]Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]:[/b] Somewhere between 300-400px width, however big you need to comfortably fit her^^ [b]Other:[/b] the only apparel that I [b]really[/b] want included is the scarf, however, if you think you can add other pieces I would totally pay extra for that! (The white apparel is higher priority than the silks)
If I’m reading this correctly, these are custom pixels? If so that’s so cool!

Username: Verasaii
Order Type: Signature sized
Payment: Treasure
Dragon/s:
4617607_350.png
Animated? Blinking or no? Yes and Yes please!
Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]: Somewhere between 300-400px width, however big you need to comfortably fit her^^
Other: the only apparel that I really want included is the scarf, however, if you think you can add other pieces I would totally pay extra for that! (The white apparel is higher priority than the silks)
AA1-F0-C6-D-E597-4949-B733-22763632-DC4-E.gif
@Verasaii I can do her! and yes they are custom :) I should be able to do all the pieces but the sword would have to be heavily simplified due to the design, is that okay?
@Verasaii I can do her! and yes they are custom :) I should be able to do all the pieces but the sword would have to be heavily simplified due to the design, is that okay?
Oh cool! And yeah I totally understand that it’ll have to be simplified ^^ What do you think price-wise? And do you prefer payment beforehand?
Oh cool! And yeah I totally understand that it’ll have to be simplified ^^ What do you think price-wise? And do you prefer payment beforehand?
AA1-F0-C6-D-E597-4949-B733-22763632-DC4-E.gif
Username: DragonsMythos Order Type: Signature Sized Payment: Gems! Dragon/s: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2509923&skin=44851&apparel=42694,42111,35519,35522,27115,22166,4276,3283,26941&xt=dressing.png[/img] (Scry link [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=2509923]here[/url], outfit link [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1924882]here[/url]) (Accent: [item=Accent: A Funky Newt]) Animated? Blinking or no? Yes, and could I have a version with blinking and a version without? ^^; Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]: Uhhh, I'm not sure how big this is, but anything even close to it's size (or even around double the size) would be super nice! I'm looking to replace the pixel in my sig for my new icon dragon. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/564659981539082260/895138829252575242/Skydancer_Sona_Bouncy_facing_right.gif[/img] If it needs to be bigger due to the sheer amount of detailing and stuff, that's alright too! I can change my signature around to accomodate :) Other: A version with light primal and without would be super neat. I can also provide more image references for the newt part of the accent! Also, I understand if you decline my order since the newt is kinda outside 'dragons', and the apparel is very complex (feel free to simplify it if needed). Thank you!!
Username: DragonsMythos
Order Type: Signature Sized
Payment: Gems!
Dragon/s:

scry?sdid=2509923&skin=44851&apparel=42694,42111,35519,35522,27115,22166,4276,3283,26941&xt=dressing.png

(Scry link here, outfit link here)

(Accent:
Accent: A Funky Newt )

Animated? Blinking or no? Yes, and could I have a version with blinking and a version without? ^^;

Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]: Uhhh, I'm not sure how big this is, but anything even close to it's size (or even around double the size) would be super nice! I'm looking to replace the pixel in my sig for my new icon dragon.
Skydancer_Sona_Bouncy_facing_right.gif
If it needs to be bigger due to the sheer amount of detailing and stuff, that's alright too! I can change my signature around to accomodate :)

Other: A version with light primal and without would be super neat. I can also provide more image references for the newt part of the accent!

Also, I understand if you decline my order since the newt is kinda outside 'dragons', and the apparel is very complex (feel free to simplify it if needed).

Thank you!!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@Verasaii It'll be 600kt 500kt (oops was looking at the wrong price :/ half asleep) :) No extra cost because I don't think the apparel would give me many issues
You can send a crossroads and I'll accept it once the drawing is done

@DragonsMythos I feel bad doing this but I mayyy have to decline :/ not really sure how I'd do the head part of the accent and there is a lottt of detail, probably more than I could handle as a still learning artist, I hope thats okay! I hope you find someone skilled enough for it though.
@Verasaii It'll be 600kt 500kt (oops was looking at the wrong price :/ half asleep) :) No extra cost because I don't think the apparel would give me many issues
You can send a crossroads and I'll accept it once the drawing is done

@DragonsMythos I feel bad doing this but I mayyy have to decline :/ not really sure how I'd do the head part of the accent and there is a lottt of detail, probably more than I could handle as a still learning artist, I hope thats okay! I hope you find someone skilled enough for it though.
That's perfectly okay!! It's a very complicated request so I totally understand. ^^ Thank you for your time and for letting me know!
That's perfectly okay!! It's a very complicated request so I totally understand. ^^ Thank you for your time and for letting me know!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
ooh I'd love one :o

Username: Slurpuff
Order Type: signature
Payment: Gems
Dragon/s: either belvedere, buttons or mephistopheles, whoever you think would work best/whoever would be most fun to work on?
Animated? Blinking or no? Yes, yes
Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]: no preference, however long you want? I don't have any specific requirements
Other: thank you!
ooh I'd love one :o

Username: Slurpuff
Order Type: signature
Payment: Gems
Dragon/s: either belvedere, buttons or mephistopheles, whoever you think would work best/whoever would be most fun to work on?
Animated? Blinking or no? Yes, yes
Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]: no preference, however long you want? I don't have any specific requirements
Other: thank you!
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff
I'd like to try Mephistopheles if that's okay? probably the least complex out of the 3 :)
@Slurpuff
I'd like to try Mephistopheles if that's okay? probably the least complex out of the 3 :)
1 2 3 4 5 6