Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | T-Cat's FR Dragon Art Comms! [Closed]
[center][size=7][color=lightsalmon]Art Commissions![/color][/size][/center] [size=4]Welcome dear fellow FR players (and artists!), to my brand new art commission forum post. As the school holidays make their entrance, I figure this is the time to start using my skills for others use! Here is some of the art I do:[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DrfwiZe.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63580948]Yerwyth[/url], my male tundra (it says Skipp cat as the watermark but I once had other accounts with this username) [img]https://imgur.com/SO3klnU.png[/img] Something for French class (don't ask) [b]_________________________________________________________________[/b] [center][b][size=6][color=cornflowerblue]Pricing:[/color][/size][/b][/center] [size=5][color=mediumaquamarine]Headshot/Bust (all derg breeds) - 200g/20000t Halfbody (most dregs tbh, ask me if unsure) - 350g/35000t Fullbody (all dergs) - 700g/70000t[/color] [color=lightgreen] + Sketch - 0g/t + Flat Colour - 100g/10000t + Simple background (flat colour, patterns etc.) - 0g/t + Simple shading - 90g/9000t + Complex background - 100g/10000t + Fully shaded - 150g/15000t[/color][/size] [size=5][color=green]Will do: + Light gore + Simple steampunk/machinery + Simple skinned dergs + Not too complex apparal[/color] [color=lightblue]Ask: + Some apparel + Some skins[/color] [color=red]Will not do: + Heavy Gore + Offensive/hate art + Super complex skins + dergs with TONS of apparel[/color][/size] [size=1][s]Hope to get commissioned soon...[/s][/size] [size=6]Have a great day![/size]
Art Commissions!
Welcome dear fellow FR players (and artists!), to my brand new art commission forum post.
As the school holidays make their entrance, I figure this is the time to start using my skills for others use!

Here is some of the art I do:

DrfwiZe.png
Yerwyth, my male tundra
(it says Skipp cat as the watermark but I once had other accounts with this username)

SO3klnU.png

Something for French class (don't ask)

Headshot/Bust (all derg breeds) - 200g/20000t
Halfbody (most dregs tbh, ask me if unsure) - 350g/35000t
Fullbody (all dergs) - 700g/70000t

+ Sketch - 0g/t
+ Flat Colour - 100g/10000t
+ Simple background (flat colour, patterns etc.) - 0g/t
+ Simple shading - 90g/9000t
+ Complex background - 100g/10000t
+ Fully shaded - 150g/15000t

Will do:
+ Light gore
+ Simple steampunk/machinery
+ Simple skinned dergs
+ Not too complex apparal

Ask:
+ Some apparel
+ Some skins

Will not do:
+ Heavy Gore
+ Offensive/hate art
+ Super complex skins
+ dergs with TONS of apparel

Hope to get commissioned soon...
Have a great day!
xCVbB5p.png
JHqnR5C.png
aC86tUH.png
RCP4nqa.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
bump
bump
xCVbB5p.png
JHqnR5C.png
aC86tUH.png
RCP4nqa.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
bump
bump
xCVbB5p.png
JHqnR5C.png
aC86tUH.png
RCP4nqa.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
bump
bump
xCVbB5p.png
JHqnR5C.png
aC86tUH.png
RCP4nqa.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
bump?
bump?
xCVbB5p.png
JHqnR5C.png
aC86tUH.png
RCP4nqa.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
Hi! What's your definition of super detailed/complex skins?
Hi! What's your definition of super detailed/complex skins?
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
Would you be willing to draw wolves or rats?
Would you be willing to draw wolves or rats?
jfLmvwf.jpg
@nerdyeldritch
my definition would mainly be that the skin has a lot of steampunk details on it, like chains, cogs, and it covers the dragon in it.
Also, a reason why it says I will do simple machinery and steampunk.

@Smoothy
heck yes! I love to draw animals, so I am more than willing to draw wolves and rats.
@nerdyeldritch
my definition would mainly be that the skin has a lot of steampunk details on it, like chains, cogs, and it covers the dragon in it.
Also, a reason why it says I will do simple machinery and steampunk.

@Smoothy
heck yes! I love to draw animals, so I am more than willing to draw wolves and rats.
xCVbB5p.png
JHqnR5C.png
aC86tUH.png
RCP4nqa.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
bump?
bump?
xCVbB5p.png
JHqnR5C.png
aC86tUH.png
RCP4nqa.png