Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (APR 3-9) Plague + Shadow Foddart
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35
@Vixyish [b]User name & ID[/b] kola21 #100862 [b]Dragon or Familiar name:[/b] My RGU fandragons: Anthy Himemiya and Utena Tenjou [b]Link to dragon or familiar:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75180730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751808/75180730_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72162895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/721629/72162895_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Bust or full body?[/b] Fullbody [b]Color collage background? Y/N:[/b] Yes [b]Original mailed to you? Y/N:[/b] Yes [b]Notes (requested pose/apparel, background theme, mood, etc.) :[/b] Background - if you have paper with swords, roses, starry night, coffins(?) or black and white (or high contrast) buildings/structures that would be great! other than that, here are some images for the vibes: [url=https://images.mubicdn.net/images/film/202729/cache-327926-1612130434/image-w1280.jpg?size=800x]x[/url] - [url=https://ridingthewhitechocobo.tumblr.com/post/189813461978/sh%C5%8Djo-kakumei-utena-aduresensu-mokushirokus-art]x[/url] - [url=https://a.ltrbxd.com/resized/sm/upload/lw/z3/xp/mo/revolutionary-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg?k=10ca5e3c44]x[/url] - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F4ddhupLEc]and a video[/url] so you can kind of get a feel for it. cw: flashing lights Dragons: All I really need is the genes, eyes, and Anthy's glasses! You can give Utena a sword if it works for your pose. If you do, I would prefer the [url=https://geekyseamstress.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/228379.jpg?w=640]Sword of Dios[/url]. Anthy and Utena are lovers, so any kind of friendly/intimate pose is fine with me!
@Vixyish
User name & ID kola21 #100862
Dragon or Familiar name: My RGU fandragons: Anthy Himemiya and Utena Tenjou
Link to dragon or familiar: 75180730_350.png72162895_350.png
Bust or full body? Fullbody
Color collage background? Y/N: Yes
Original mailed to you? Y/N: Yes
Notes (requested pose/apparel, background theme, mood, etc.) :

Background - if you have paper with swords, roses, starry night, coffins(?) or black and white (or high contrast) buildings/structures that would be great! other than that, here are some images for the vibes: x - x - x - and a video so you can kind of get a feel for it. cw: flashing lights

Dragons: All I really need is the genes, eyes, and Anthy's glasses! You can give Utena a sword if it works for your pose. If you do, I would prefer the Sword of Dios. Anthy and Utena are lovers, so any kind of friendly/intimate pose is fine with me!
9hqcHsy.png
WkCEhwX.png
g585y1V.png
B8HmiZX.png
Hello! You look like you need some ART.
Check out my
Art Shop
!
If not...how about take a look at my Long-Drop Challenge!
@Sellenair Ah sorry about that! I want both emblems stacked. Shadow in the back and arcane in front. And a little arcane charm please! Cause I didn't think about the charms oops. Thanks!
@Sellenair Ah sorry about that! I want both emblems stacked. Shadow in the back and arcane in front. And a little arcane charm please! Cause I didn't think about the charms oops. Thanks!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@kola21 Oh my, they're lovely! I love RGU so this is delightful. :)

Your total is 850 levels, payable to me or any exalter.

Also, I like the outfits you have scried in their bios!
@kola21 Oh my, they're lovely! I love RGU so this is delightful. :)

Your total is 850 levels, payable to me or any exalter.

Also, I like the outfits you have scried in their bios!
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
sorry for pinging behemo, just realized you're busy.

@Wolfdawn sending seven lvl 7's for my order with sellenair c:
sorry for pinging behemo, just realized you're busy.

@Wolfdawn sending seven lvl 7's for my order with sellenair c:
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@sense
100 is good, ill put you down for a slot

@RexD999
How does 220 total sound? I'll put you down for a slot
@sense
100 is good, ill put you down for a slot

@RexD999
How does 220 total sound? I'll put you down for a slot
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@DarkElite020 sounds good! i have 140 levels ready now, i'll send em over to you. the rest will come tomorrow after work :)
@DarkElite020 sounds good! i have 140 levels ready now, i'll send em over to you. the rest will come tomorrow after work :)
Hellwell's Heralds Level 25 Raffle! Click Here!
@RubieKanary

Sorry for the delay, delivering your order, hope you like it :)
Quote:
The sun shone brightly overhead and the garden was bursting with life. Bird and insect songs filled the air and a kaleidoscope of colors spread out in all directions from the many flowers and herbs growing in the garden. Of course, for Moony, the most beautiful flower in the garden wasn’t a flower at all. He smiled fondly as he watched Finch move through the paths, gathering and collecting the things she needed.

He tried hard to learn at least some of the more commonly used herbs, wanting to be more helpful to her when he accompanied her out on these gathering trips. But it was hard for him to really focus on much else when she was the center of his attention. Finch’s scales glistened beautifully in the sunlight, and Moony found himself mesmerized as he so often did. He knew her father was not fond of him, and it had kept him too shy to express his feelings to her. He didn’t want to make things too complicated for her with her father. But with each passing day it was getting harder to hide. He used every excuse he could find to come to the healing ward, or accompany her on gathering trips, just to be close to her.

Moony suddenly realized Finch was looking at him, and he turned, trying hard not to show that he’d been staring at her. In the process, he accidentally crushed some of the leaves he’d forgotten were still in his hand. He swallowed down his nervousness and tossed the leaves aside before attempting to look like he knew what he was doing as he gathered a few new ones to put in the basket beside him.

When he finally dared to look back, Finch had moved into another part of the garden. The sunlight and the colorful plants around her only seemed to enhance Finch’s beauty in his eyes. He sighed softly and went back to gathering herbs, at least the ones he remembered being frequently needed. After a moment, he glanced up again, and felt his heart thudding in his chest. When had Finch gotten so close?

He stared, lost in her deep magenta eyes as she moved closer. Finally, he blinked and looked down at the bouquet she was holding out to him. He lifted his gaze back to hers once more, then reached out to take the flowers. Could it be that his feelings were not as unrequited as he thought? Did it truly mean there could be a chance for happiness with her? He forced himself to take a deep breath, trying to rein in the tumultuous chaos of thoughts rolling around in his mind.

“Th… thank you. They’re lovely.” he managed, though his voice sounded off even to his ears, as his emotions were still so jumbled. Part of him wanted to tell her that there wasn’t a flower anywhere in the world that could compare with her. But he managed to stop himself, realizing he’d probably make a fool of himself with how cliche it sounded.

@Saskia still waiting for your order details :)
@RubieKanary

Sorry for the delay, delivering your order, hope you like it :)
Quote:
The sun shone brightly overhead and the garden was bursting with life. Bird and insect songs filled the air and a kaleidoscope of colors spread out in all directions from the many flowers and herbs growing in the garden. Of course, for Moony, the most beautiful flower in the garden wasn’t a flower at all. He smiled fondly as he watched Finch move through the paths, gathering and collecting the things she needed.

He tried hard to learn at least some of the more commonly used herbs, wanting to be more helpful to her when he accompanied her out on these gathering trips. But it was hard for him to really focus on much else when she was the center of his attention. Finch’s scales glistened beautifully in the sunlight, and Moony found himself mesmerized as he so often did. He knew her father was not fond of him, and it had kept him too shy to express his feelings to her. He didn’t want to make things too complicated for her with her father. But with each passing day it was getting harder to hide. He used every excuse he could find to come to the healing ward, or accompany her on gathering trips, just to be close to her.

Moony suddenly realized Finch was looking at him, and he turned, trying hard not to show that he’d been staring at her. In the process, he accidentally crushed some of the leaves he’d forgotten were still in his hand. He swallowed down his nervousness and tossed the leaves aside before attempting to look like he knew what he was doing as he gathered a few new ones to put in the basket beside him.

When he finally dared to look back, Finch had moved into another part of the garden. The sunlight and the colorful plants around her only seemed to enhance Finch’s beauty in his eyes. He sighed softly and went back to gathering herbs, at least the ones he remembered being frequently needed. After a moment, he glanced up again, and felt his heart thudding in his chest. When had Finch gotten so close?

He stared, lost in her deep magenta eyes as she moved closer. Finally, he blinked and looked down at the bouquet she was holding out to him. He lifted his gaze back to hers once more, then reached out to take the flowers. Could it be that his feelings were not as unrequited as he thought? Did it truly mean there could be a chance for happiness with her? He forced himself to take a deep breath, trying to rein in the tumultuous chaos of thoughts rolling around in his mind.

“Th… thank you. They’re lovely.” he managed, though his voice sounded off even to his ears, as his emotions were still so jumbled. Part of him wanted to tell her that there wasn’t a flower anywhere in the world that could compare with her. But he managed to stop himself, realizing he’d probably make a fool of himself with how cliche it sounded.

@Saskia still waiting for your order details :)
Gravemind meets Plaguebringer. All Hail the Green Flood-Plague!
vzNlDQJ.gifKjfBGiq.pngyjJhTxB.png
@nebuloous I can draw both of those for you, 50 each for a total of 100 levels :)
@nebuloous I can draw both of those for you, 50 each for a total of 100 levels :)
NGvuFOS.png
@DarkElite020

Thank you! I sent 50 levels in your way.
@DarkElite020

Thank you! I sent 50 levels in your way.
banjo-again-100x100.png {BAZ Sales}
{Exalt Row}
{Free}
{Wishlist}

they/them
ESL | FR+4
... cheetah-icon.png
@Nyghtraven

Thank you, this is very lovely. ^^

Would I be able to order a third time for this foddart?
@Nyghtraven

Thank you, this is very lovely. ^^

Would I be able to order a third time for this foddart?
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35