Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fuka's trying doodles [C]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62
[emoji=glimmer tile size=1]
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
[emoji=scroll size=1]
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
[emoji=puzzle piece purple size=1]
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
[emoji=ping size=1]
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
[emoji=birthday cake size=1]
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
Hello! I was wondering if you would be willing to do an uncoloured full body sketch of a character without a reference? I can provide pictures and a detailed reference!
Hello! I was wondering if you would be willing to do an uncoloured full body sketch of a character without a reference? I can provide pictures and a detailed reference!
@tuxthestraycat
hello^^ it depends. if text only, no. but if there are pictures i might be able to depending on the quanity. i might be unwilling to patchwork alot of images/detailed parts. the lines wont be messy but still a little sketchy for hand problems(shaky). since its a fullbody i think around 2kg/kt.
@tuxthestraycat
hello^^ it depends. if text only, no. but if there are pictures i might be able to depending on the quanity. i might be unwilling to patchwork alot of images/detailed parts. the lines wont be messy but still a little sketchy for hand problems(shaky). since its a fullbody i think around 2kg/kt.
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
[emoji=amber mosquito size=1]
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
username: ThanosBottomText character: There's a lot of art in his bio that you can use as a reference, I also have a more updated version of the ref sheet but the dragon itself isn't finished yet, please dm me if you want the more finished version :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77810176][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/778102/77810176_350.png[/img][/url] payment: 500kt (will probably give more in the end) extra: Please draw him as a humanoid like the examples you have listed (they look wonderful btw!!) I think as long as you draw him as if charisma is his highest stat it should be fine, but you can draw him more cutesy as well if that's easier for you :) Also will it be colored? I'm willing to pay a lot more if you can color him in. If that's the case I will have to pay with gems as I have more of those
username: ThanosBottomText
character:
There's a lot of art in his bio that you can use as a reference, I also have a more updated version of the ref sheet but the dragon itself isn't finished yet, please dm me if you want the more finished version :)
77810176_350.png
payment: 500kt (will probably give more in the end)
extra: Please draw him as a humanoid like the examples you have listed (they look wonderful btw!!) I think as long as you draw him as if charisma is his highest stat it should be fine, but you can draw him more cutesy as well if that's easier for you :)

Also will it be colored? I'm willing to pay a lot more if you can color him in. If that's the case I will have to pay with gems as I have more of those
akueye3.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62