Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] A Stroke of Lore [Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[color=Darkorchid][center][Size=6][font=Gabriola][i][color=Darkorchid]Inspiration comes with the sweep of a pentip on paper, yes. But only Luck, Fate, or Vision can determine what will remain when the ink dries...[/color][/i][/center] [center][s]OPEN[/s]|| CLOSED Not taking more work atm, need to clear a neglected queue! Hope to be back to the public soon <3 [/size] [b][size=5]I am subscribed![/b][/size] (don't ping me.)[/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380710059371659266/940513975408398336/swirly_banner.png[/img][/center] [size=4][font=Sylfaen]Welcome in, dear draconic friends! I assume you're in the market for a tale to be spun? I can take care of whatever written need you desire, whatever story you desire for your dragons, in exchange for most anything you might have in your claws. With several years of writing experience in my head, and practice visible in the form of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3085789/1#post_3085789]A store I no longer had time for[/url] and the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74365691]first[/url] of many for my own lair. I'll keep linking examples as they come, when I write more for my own... So what flows from my pentip? - Dragon bios - Story clips of dragons. Fights (my favorite things to write!), Chatter between them and with other creatures, daily business, dramatic or traumatic events, slices of life and everything in between. I promise you, I've done it all. - Descriptions of lairs, dens, hideouts, and landscapes. Poetic, or simplistic; an old example from the old shop's right [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3085789/1#post_49828072]here.[/url] - Full bios. The relations, the backstory, possible poems or home descriptions, the links to plots and professions, all rolled up into a neat package~ What doesn't come from me? - Romantic fluff. I'm poor at writing it and it makes me uncomfortable to write. - 18+ content. - Anything that goes against the FR guidelines. This [b]does mean I can and will do gore, as long as I'm not hit with the game's rulebook. Don't think I will shy away from the topic![/b] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380710059371659266/940513975408398336/swirly_banner.png[/img][/center] And now, for the prices. Payment is to be sent in a 1-way CR before I begin, and I will only accept it once I've posted your commission here. You may make multiple orders at once, and you may ask for things that don't fit the parameters below if you'd like. [center][u][size=4]Short Pieces[/u][/size] Going for 40g in value, these pieces are usually made partially poetic and will summarize a dragon's most important lore without much else. Text length is around 300 words. An example of a dragon I sold with a short bio is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75430731]here.[/url] The text of it, for convenience: [quote]Flying Serpent, Burrowing Wings ~ Really, what is a dragon born with, when they creep out of the eggshell? The traits of each parent, parents who may have only come together for the safety of an ally, parents that can come from any lineage and any walk of life out there. This can mean the traits passed down are... Less than desirable. A crystalline snapper and a gem-collecting spiral made it work. Two kids, one of them a snapper with beautiful butterfly wings and sleek body all for flight. Her father was so, so proud she'd be able to follow in his footsteps. But... Her brother, a specialty who took on the same body of his father, the same flexibility, but with small thick wings from his mother designed to crawl and dig with durable crystal make. They rendered those skills of dance useless. He could barely get off the ground. His mother was then excited to teach him the ways of the underground, and put his wings to use. But again- he wasn't able to fit what was needed. A snapper has thick legs and muscle. He could only fit into small spaces and nothing more, with weak limbs and barely any strength at all. Being a disappointment to the destiny of both parents was met with grumbling acceptance from them, but a deep guilt to him because of his uselessness. ~ So, creeping away in the dead of a cold winter's night, the spiral slinked out of a tension filled burrow and into the waiting world, with not an ounce of a plan or two coins to rub between his claws. At least now, he could stop being a burden to the ones he loved; maybe now, he could find a place that would take his glimmering form in stride, his unique traits as blessings, or even merely accepting him for his merits.[/quote][/center] [center][size=4][u]Medium Pieces[/u][/size] These pieces sell for 80g in value, and could encompass a whole simple backstory or a particular important scene, such as below. Word length is around 700. [b]This is the minimum size you may order that includes two dragons in the same scene![/b] Example: [quote]After days slipped by in a miasma of worried emotion, Alpha’s stomach was just as unruly as her mind; she needed to eat, having starved herself waiting over her charge in the nursery. Still, as she took down her third beast of the woods and devoured it near-whole, she worried over being away from little Sunny… The anxiety of the massive red beast was only heightened as the shuffling of feet that weren’t her own, and the feeling of eyes outside of her head, overtook her hunter’s senses. Whipping around, tail sending up a spray of leaves, there was… nothing there. But she stayed still, watching, scanning over the trunks and forest floor. Her wings unfurled, a giant making herself seem even larger in the case where it might be another dragon… A hiss from above gave her only the time for her neck to turn upwards before a heavy weight smashed into her lower back and sharp thorns stabbed into her scales. Teeth tugging and tearing at one of her spines, hind claws bracing the attacker on her back and front ones trying to grasp the chinks between each scale, and the shaking of bushes to the side clued Alpha into the real scene here; an ambush. Her wings shot outwards, hitting tree trunks on either side of her as she yowled and spun, trying to whip the smaller dragon off her back- only for it to stay clinging, and to set eyes on another rushing mirror from the underbrush leaping to grab onto her wing’s membrane, to tear it apart as wind does a sail. Before the second’s claws drove themselves into her wingspan’s base, she caught sight of his eyes and colors, recognizing the worst case scenario- that would be Echo, and on her back was likely his brother Scout, both of them a threat in their own rights. Beyond that recognition, time to think was gone as she could feel scales on her spine being ripped off, as Echo dove under her to sink teeth into her leg fins and stay out of her reach. No, no, she couldn’t- she couldn’t fight her own clanmates, she couldn’t hope to actually beat these two, their quick speed and warrior’s training was a massive risk- but they had to get OFF of her, so her weight would do where she refused to use claw. She threw herself to the side, rolling over her back on the ground and shoving Scout off to avoid being crushed. Echo followed through her movements, claws stabbing right through her belly’s plating and drawing blood to splatter the leaves below. She was already taking wounds left and right, still not wanting to hurt her clan mates murderous as they may be, murderous as they certainly were based on the horrible, bone-chilling look in their eyes. Her choices were to die or run, and only one of the options would let her see Sunny again. As the mirrors dove to cling to her limbs and scrabble up her like cats, she opened her wings and leapt for the air, membrane getting caught in branches as she took off from standing into powerful flight with her opponents clinging to her legs. She forced her way through the branches and leaves, knocking younger trees over with sheer force and dragging the mirrors behind her. Echo released after getting a branch to the face, and Scout detached with a hiss as she kicked him away and back down with his brother. It would have been easy for them to follow her trail of oozing blood as her huge wings took her farther and farther into the sky, above where they could fly. It would have been easy if they’d been tasked to hunt her to the edge of the world; but, as she figured and they knew, Acriuss’ command was likely not as far reaching as would have been required. Still, they followed her to the very edge of the woods, giving her no choice but to place herself in exile from her homelands… Exactly what she’d wanted, at a cost much too high for her to afford; the cost of leaving Sunny behind.[/quote] [size=4][u]Long Pieces[/size][/u] Going for varying prices, we have pieces that go over 1000 words. Subcategories are:[/center] [u]Full Bios, 120g[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74365691]The same example[/url] of a full bio. Code not included, however! My affiliate and friend @TheQueensToast is the creator of the code, and has a shop for it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3102215/1#post_3102215]here![/url] I offer a 10% discount on full bios if you purchase code to go with it from him, and put it here so I can format my text to the sections. [u]Tales, 130g*[/u] Story clips that go over 1000 words, complex backstories, and the like are priced uniquely. For every 100 words you order over 1000 (rounded down), the price increases by 25g. That's 1 gem for every 4 words, when the FR standard tends to run 1:1. And it also means there's NO limit on longer stories! If you want, you too can commission [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X5zcjqC3JqxNDTPL9CKAvltghnDZuAr9dJm9mJXHmEY/edit?usp=drivesdk]A 20 page horror story[/url] for your dragon! An example of a Tale can be found on an old client [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74058180]here.[/url] It's going to extend this post too much if I quote it. Tales can also be history for a clan's lore, large battles, ect. [b]If you have a resource you'd like to be included in a Tale, such as song lyrics or past lore, include it in your order and I will make sure to write it in at every opportunity! Tales are the category with the most prose and effort put in; they are higher quality than the rest of the bio types![/b] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380710059371659266/940513975408398336/swirly_banner.png[/img] [center][size=4][u]Pre-Written Lore Dragons[u][/size][/center] I have my lair's pairs and breed them, and when I find it troublesome to sell a dragon, I write them a short bio to advertise as a lore dragon. If I have any of these dragons in stock, they will be listed below with their prices for those interested in a story for cheap and quick. Pre-Writtens are a huge discount on the price of a short or medium bio! I'm assuming the price tag will deter exaltation of Pre-Writtens. I'm not hurt if they end up serving the gods eventually, but please don't just snipe their bios for someone else in your clan and get rid of them... (10/8/22) I now am in a partnership with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3172398#post_3172398]Cerule's Gijinka Exalt Rescue[/url] and will be assisted in the rescue of unwanted dragons by writing lore for them! These dragons may also have art, levels, and other goodies attached because of the rescue's work for them. I'll be placing the upcoming and for sale dragons in the rescue in this space, and if you're in the market for dragons with lore/art, I recommend checking the rescue out! [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81039072][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/810391/81039072.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81118546][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/811186/81118546.png[/img][/url] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380710059371659266/940513975408398336/swirly_banner.png[/img][/center] [left][quote]Order Form: [b]Order Size:[/b] [short/medium/bio/tale] [b]Payment type:[/b] [b]Topic/subject of the writing:[/b][include a link to a dragon if they are to be the main character or if its for their bio!] [b]Extra Notes:[/b][if you have code from my affiliate, include that information here!][/quote][/left] [quote][left]Current Orders: 1. FoolishLilFail - Medium (x2) 2. Velsim - Tale 3. 4. Ice Foddart Tales (x2) 5. Ice Foddart Poem (Foddart Exclusive) [/quote][/left] [quote][left]Pinglist for Slots/ Backlog List: 1. 2. 3. [/left][/quote] [quote]Completed orders: SunnyInferno | Medium, IcyCrystal | Tale, CaffeineAddict | Short (x3), IcyCrystal | Tale, Itsrowan | Short, Larkcane | Short (x2), Venusian | Tale (1600), Rusher | Custom [500] (x3), Yotebeth | Bio (x2), FoolishLilFall | Short (x2), Raccqn | Full Bio (x2), Raccqn | Tale (2000), onuo | Short (x3), Daevaus | Tale (2600), Raccqn | Tale (+6600), Raidye | Medium, Fantelle | Short, Fantelle | Medium [/quote]
Inspiration comes with the sweep of a pentip on paper, yes. But only Luck, Fate, or Vision can determine what will remain when the ink dries...
OPEN|| CLOSED
Not taking more work atm, need to clear a neglected queue! Hope to be back to the public soon <3

I am subscribed!
(don't ping me.)
swirly_banner.png
Welcome in, dear draconic friends! I assume you're in the market for a tale to be spun? I can take care of whatever written need you desire, whatever story you desire for your dragons, in exchange for most anything you might have in your claws. With several years of writing experience in my head, and practice visible in the form of A store I no longer had time for and the first of many for my own lair. I'll keep linking examples as they come, when I write more for my own...

So what flows from my pentip?
- Dragon bios
- Story clips of dragons. Fights (my favorite things to write!), Chatter between them and with other creatures, daily business, dramatic or traumatic events, slices of life and everything in between. I promise you, I've done it all.
- Descriptions of lairs, dens, hideouts, and landscapes. Poetic, or simplistic; an old example from the old shop's right here.
- Full bios. The relations, the backstory, possible poems or home descriptions, the links to plots and professions, all rolled up into a neat package~

What doesn't come from me?
- Romantic fluff. I'm poor at writing it and it makes me uncomfortable to write.
- 18+ content.
- Anything that goes against the FR guidelines. This does mean I can and will do gore, as long as I'm not hit with the game's rulebook. Don't think I will shy away from the topic!
swirly_banner.png
And now, for the prices. Payment is to be sent in a 1-way CR before I begin, and I will only accept it once I've posted your commission here. You may make multiple orders at once, and you may ask for things that don't fit the parameters below if you'd like.
Short Pieces
Going for 40g in value, these pieces are usually made partially poetic and will summarize a dragon's most important lore without much else. Text length is around 300 words. An example of a dragon I sold with a short bio is here. The text of it, for convenience:
Quote:
Flying Serpent, Burrowing Wings

~
Really, what is a dragon born with, when they creep out of the eggshell? The traits of each parent, parents who may have only come together for the safety of an ally, parents that can come from any lineage and any walk of life out there. This can mean the traits passed down are... Less than desirable.

A crystalline snapper and a gem-collecting spiral made it work. Two kids, one of them a snapper with beautiful butterfly wings and sleek body all for flight. Her father was so, so proud she'd be able to follow in his footsteps. But... Her brother, a specialty who took on the same body of his father, the same flexibility, but with small thick wings from his mother designed to crawl and dig with durable crystal make. They rendered those skills of dance useless. He could barely get off the ground.

His mother was then excited to teach him the ways of the underground, and put his wings to use. But again- he wasn't able to fit what was needed. A snapper has thick legs and muscle. He could only fit into small spaces and nothing more, with weak limbs and barely any strength at all. Being a disappointment to the destiny of both parents was met with grumbling acceptance from them, but a deep guilt to him because of his uselessness.
~
So, creeping away in the dead of a cold winter's night, the spiral slinked out of a tension filled burrow and into the waiting world, with not an ounce of a plan or two coins to rub between his claws. At least now, he could stop being a burden to the ones he loved; maybe now, he could find a place that would take his glimmering form in stride, his unique traits as blessings, or even merely accepting him for his merits.
Medium Pieces
These pieces sell for 80g in value, and could encompass a whole simple backstory or a particular important scene, such as below. Word length is around 700. This is the minimum size you may order that includes two dragons in the same scene! Example:
Quote:
After days slipped by in a miasma of worried emotion, Alpha’s stomach was just as unruly as her mind; she needed to eat, having starved herself waiting over her charge in the nursery. Still, as she took down her third beast of the woods and devoured it near-whole, she worried over being away from little Sunny… The anxiety of the massive red beast was only heightened as the shuffling of feet that weren’t her own, and the feeling of eyes outside of her head, overtook her hunter’s senses. Whipping around, tail sending up a spray of leaves, there was… nothing there. But she stayed still, watching, scanning over the trunks and forest floor. Her wings unfurled, a giant making herself seem even larger in the case where it might be another dragon…

A hiss from above gave her only the time for her neck to turn upwards before a heavy weight smashed into her lower back and sharp thorns stabbed into her scales. Teeth tugging and tearing at one of her spines, hind claws bracing the attacker on her back and front ones trying to grasp the chinks between each scale, and the shaking of bushes to the side clued Alpha into the real scene here; an ambush. Her wings shot outwards, hitting tree trunks on either side of her as she yowled and spun, trying to whip the smaller dragon off her back- only for it to stay clinging, and to set eyes on another rushing mirror from the underbrush leaping to grab onto her wing’s membrane, to tear it apart as wind does a sail.

Before the second’s claws drove themselves into her wingspan’s base, she caught sight of his eyes and colors, recognizing the worst case scenario- that would be Echo, and on her back was likely his brother Scout, both of them a threat in their own rights. Beyond that recognition, time to think was gone as she could feel scales on her spine being ripped off, as Echo dove under her to sink teeth into her leg fins and stay out of her reach.

No, no, she couldn’t- she couldn’t fight her own clanmates, she couldn’t hope to actually beat these two, their quick speed and warrior’s training was a massive risk- but they had to get OFF of her, so her weight would do where she refused to use claw. She threw herself to the side, rolling over her back on the ground and shoving Scout off to avoid being crushed. Echo followed through her movements, claws stabbing right through her belly’s plating and drawing blood to splatter the leaves below. She was already taking wounds left and right, still not wanting to hurt her clan mates murderous as they may be, murderous as they certainly were based on the horrible, bone-chilling look in their eyes. Her choices were to die or run, and only one of the options would let her see Sunny again.

As the mirrors dove to cling to her limbs and scrabble up her like cats, she opened her wings and leapt for the air, membrane getting caught in branches as she took off from standing into powerful flight with her opponents clinging to her legs. She forced her way through the branches and leaves, knocking younger trees over with sheer force and dragging the mirrors behind her. Echo released after getting a branch to the face, and Scout detached with a hiss as she kicked him away and back down with his brother.

It would have been easy for them to follow her trail of oozing blood as her huge wings took her farther and farther into the sky, above where they could fly. It would have been easy if they’d been tasked to hunt her to the edge of the world; but, as she figured and they knew, Acriuss’ command was likely not as far reaching as would have been required. Still, they followed her to the very edge of the woods, giving her no choice but to place herself in exile from her homelands… Exactly what she’d wanted, at a cost much too high for her to afford; the cost of leaving Sunny behind.

Long Pieces
Going for varying prices, we have pieces that go over 1000 words. Subcategories are:
Full Bios, 120g
The same example of a full bio. Code not included, however! My affiliate and friend @TheQueensToast is the creator of the code, and has a shop for it here! I offer a 10% discount on full bios if you purchase code to go with it from him, and put it here so I can format my text to the sections.
Tales, 130g*
Story clips that go over 1000 words, complex backstories, and the like are priced uniquely. For every 100 words you order over 1000 (rounded down), the price increases by 25g. That's 1 gem for every 4 words, when the FR standard tends to run 1:1. And it also means there's NO limit on longer stories! If you want, you too can commission A 20 page horror story for your dragon!
An example of a Tale can be found on an old client here. It's going to extend this post too much if I quote it.

Tales can also be history for a clan's lore, large battles, ect. If you have a resource you'd like to be included in a Tale, such as song lyrics or past lore, include it in your order and I will make sure to write it in at every opportunity! Tales are the category with the most prose and effort put in; they are higher quality than the rest of the bio types!
swirly_banner.png
Pre-Written Lore Dragons
I have my lair's pairs and breed them, and when I find it troublesome to sell a dragon, I write them a short bio to advertise as a lore dragon. If I have any of these dragons in stock, they will be listed below with their prices for those interested in a story for cheap and quick. Pre-Writtens are a huge discount on the price of a short or medium bio!
I'm assuming the price tag will deter exaltation of Pre-Writtens. I'm not hurt if they end up serving the gods eventually, but please don't just snipe their bios for someone else in your clan and get rid of them...

(10/8/22) I now am in a partnership with Cerule's Gijinka Exalt Rescue and will be assisted in the rescue of unwanted dragons by writing lore for them! These dragons may also have art, levels, and other goodies attached because of the rescue's work for them. I'll be placing the upcoming and for sale dragons in the rescue in this space, and if you're in the market for dragons with lore/art, I recommend checking the rescue out!

[/url]81039072.png81118546.png
swirly_banner.png
Quote:
Order Form:
Order Size: [short/medium/bio/tale]
Payment type:
Topic/subject of the writing:[include a link to a dragon if they are to be the main character or if its for their bio!]
Extra Notes:[if you have code from my affiliate, include that information here!]
Quote:
Current Orders:
1. FoolishLilFail - Medium (x2)
2. Velsim - Tale
4. Ice Foddart Tales (x2)
5. Ice Foddart Poem (Foddart Exclusive)
Quote:
Pinglist for Slots/ Backlog List:
Quote:
Completed orders:
SunnyInferno | Medium, IcyCrystal | Tale, CaffeineAddict | Short (x3), IcyCrystal | Tale, Itsrowan | Short, Larkcane | Short (x2), Venusian | Tale (1600), Rusher | Custom [500] (x3), Yotebeth | Bio (x2), FoolishLilFall | Short (x2), Raccqn | Full Bio (x2), Raccqn | Tale (2000), onuo | Short (x3), Daevaus | Tale (2600), Raccqn | Tale (+6600), Raidye | Medium, Fantelle | Short, Fantelle | Medium
violentvioletsig.png
[center][size=6][b]Elemental Week Extras[/b][/size][/center] [center]When spirits and wages run high during the elemental festivals of each month, what better time is there for your elemental representatives, your themed, or just our favorite dragons to get some attention? [size=5][b]There are discounts and special rules for stories matching the theme of an elemental festival, to get into the spirit of things![/b][/size] For the duration of an elemental event, stories related to categories I define that match the event are all [size=4][u]10% off.[/u][/size] Additionally, you can pay using fest currency for stories of these types at a rate of 2FC:1g [b]No event currently![/b] At the end of the event, I add everyone who bought a piece during an event into a small raffle of sorts. Once I get 5 people in the raffle, as your tickets never expire, I'll draw a winner; and the winner will receive a [b]free medium piece, or one of the baldwin skins of their choosing from the most recent event.[/b] Your name may only be present on the list once, but depending on the size of your order your name will be put in the pool multiple times! Winners will be drawn using random.com. Short = 1 ticket Medium = 2 tickets Tale/bio = 3 tickets Bio+code order from my affiliate = 4 tickets So? Break up the dreariness of the coliseum grind once and a while, break up the tiresome effort of getting your thousand currency or chests. Give your hands a break and read a bit, give your dragons something to remember the year by! [quote][left]Entries: 1. IcyCrystal (murk) 3 2. Itsrowan (murk) 1 3. 4. 5.[/left][/quote] -----
Elemental Week Extras
When spirits and wages run high during the elemental festivals of each month, what better time is there for your elemental representatives, your themed, or just our favorite dragons to get some attention?

There are discounts and special rules for stories matching the theme of an elemental festival, to get into the spirit of things!

For the duration of an elemental event, stories related to categories I define that match the event are all 10% off. Additionally, you can pay using fest currency for stories of these types at a rate of 2FC:1g

No event currently!

At the end of the event, I add everyone who bought a piece during an event into a small raffle of sorts. Once I get 5 people in the raffle, as your tickets never expire, I'll draw a winner; and the winner will receive a free medium piece, or one of the baldwin skins of their choosing from the most recent event.

Your name may only be present on the list once, but depending on the size of your order your name will be put in the pool multiple times! Winners will be drawn using random.com.
Short = 1 ticket
Medium = 2 tickets
Tale/bio = 3 tickets
Bio+code order from my affiliate = 4 tickets

So? Break up the dreariness of the coliseum grind once and a while, break up the tiresome effort of getting your thousand currency or chests. Give your hands a break and read a bit, give your dragons something to remember the year by!
Quote:
Entries:
1. IcyCrystal (murk) 3
2. Itsrowan (murk) 1

violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77

Hello! I am very intrigued by your writing and would love to order a Medium length piece!

The piece is about Alpha getting attacked by two (or one) members of her clan while she was hunting food for herself, driving her out of their territory, even if their intention was to kill her. Alpha has her whole backstory written out for her in her bio, but reading it is not necessary, it is just if you wish to understand her and her motivations more closely.

My biggest request is if you could write her being attacked by two members, Scout and Echo? You stated in the medium piece that you can write two dragons at a time, but my story has three? If not, you can write how Scatter attacks her instead.

Thank you for your time!! :>
@ViolentViolet77

Hello! I am very intrigued by your writing and would love to order a Medium length piece!

The piece is about Alpha getting attacked by two (or one) members of her clan while she was hunting food for herself, driving her out of their territory, even if their intention was to kill her. Alpha has her whole backstory written out for her in her bio, but reading it is not necessary, it is just if you wish to understand her and her motivations more closely.

My biggest request is if you could write her being attacked by two members, Scout and Echo? You stated in the medium piece that you can write two dragons at a time, but my story has three? If not, you can write how Scatter attacks her instead.

Thank you for your time!! :>
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno
Read over the story, checked out the others, and this sounds great! I can do three dragons at a time, no problem :3
I see the point in the backstory where this applies, I believe? I'll write from that point. I'll get started asap! One more question; Which payment method are you looking at?
@SunnyInferno
Read over the story, checked out the others, and this sounds great! I can do three dragons at a time, no problem :3
I see the point in the backstory where this applies, I believe? I'll write from that point. I'll get started asap! One more question; Which payment method are you looking at?
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77
Aw that's awesome! Thank you including the both of them.

I will be paying in gems! Do I pay the 80g upfront?
@ViolentViolet77
Aw that's awesome! Thank you including the both of them.

I will be paying in gems! Do I pay the 80g upfront?

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno
up front in a one-way CR, that I will accept after the writing's complete! And as a side note I need to add above- you can request as many edits as you like. I'll be putting the work here once it's done.
@SunnyInferno
up front in a one-way CR, that I will accept after the writing's complete! And as a side note I need to add above- you can request as many edits as you like. I'll be putting the work here once it's done.
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77

For sure! I will only change major plot errors or mistakes, but I am sure nothing of such will happen. Feel free to use it as an example piece too, if you like :)
@ViolentViolet77

For sure! I will only change major plot errors or mistakes, but I am sure nothing of such will happen. Feel free to use it as an example piece too, if you like :)

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno

The draft is done! Come take a look-over, see if it's to your liking!
Quote:
After days slipped by in a miasma of worried emotion, Alpha’s stomach was just as unruly as her mind; she needed to eat, having starved herself waiting over her charge in the nursery. Still, as she took down her third beast of the woods and devoured it near-whole, she worried over being away from little Sunny… The anxiety of the massive red beast was only heightened as the shuffling of feet that weren’t her own, and the feeling of eyes outside of her head, overtook her hunter’s senses. Whipping around, tail sending up a spray of leaves, there was… nothing there. But she stayed still, watching, scanning over the trunks and forest floor. Her wings unfurled, a giant making herself seem even larger in the case where it might be another dragon…

A hiss from above gave her only the time for her neck to turn upwards before a heavy weight smashed into her lower back and sharp thorns stabbed into her scales. Teeth tugging and tearing at one of her spines, hind claws bracing the attacker on her back and front ones trying to grasp the chinks between each scale, and the shaking of bushes to the side clued Alpha into the real scene here; an ambush. Her wings shot outwards, hitting tree trunks on either side of her as she yowled and spun, trying to whip the smaller dragon off her back- only for it to stay clinging, and to set eyes on another rushing mirror from the underbrush leaping to grab onto her wing’s membrane, to tear it apart as wind does a sail.

Before the second’s claws drove themselves into her wingspan’s base, she caught sight of his eyes and colors, recognizing the worst case scenario- that would be Echo, and on her back was likely his brother Scout, both of them a threat in their own rights. Beyond that recognition, time to think was gone as she could feel scales on her spine being ripped off, as Echo dove under her to sink teeth into her leg fins and stay out of her reach.

No, no, she couldn’t- she couldn’t fight her own clanmates, she couldn’t hope to actually beat these two, their quick speed and warrior’s training was a massive risk- but they had to get OFF of her, so her weight would do where she refused to use claw. She threw herself to the side, rolling over her back on the ground and shoving Scout off to avoid being crushed. Echo followed through her movements, claws stabbing right through her belly’s plating and drawing blood to splatter the leaves below. She was already taking wounds left and right, still not wanting to hurt her clan mates murderous as they may be, murderous as they certainly were based on the horrible, bone-chilling look in their eyes. Her choices were to die or run, and only one of the options would let her see Sunny again.

As the mirrors dove to cling to her limbs and scrabble up her like cats, she opened her wings and leapt for the air, membrane getting caught in branches as she took off from standing into powerful flight with her opponents clinging to her legs. She forced her way through the branches and leaves, knocking younger trees over with sheer force and dragging the mirrors behind her. Echo released after getting a branch to the face, and Scout detached with a hiss as she kicked him away and back down with his brother.

It would have been easy for them to follow her trail of oozing blood as her huge wings took her farther and farther into the sky, above where they could fly. It would have been easy if they’d been tasked to hunt her to the edge of the world; but, as she figured and they knew, Acriuss’ command was likely not as far reaching as would have been required. Still, they followed her to the very edge of the woods, giving her no choice but to place herself in exile from her homelands… Exactly what she’d wanted, at a cost much too high for her to afford; the cost of leaving Sunny behind.
written by @/ViolentViolet
@SunnyInferno

The draft is done! Come take a look-over, see if it's to your liking!
Quote:

written by @/ViolentViolet
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77

Wow what an amazing read!! From mentioning the charge to her reluctance to fight her clan members, it was exciting! I don't see anything that should be majorly changed, but if you want to iron out some things then feel free to! Thank you so much!! <333
@ViolentViolet77

Wow what an amazing read!! From mentioning the charge to her reluctance to fight her clan members, it was exciting! I don't see anything that should be majorly changed, but if you want to iron out some things then feel free to! Thank you so much!! <333

fkWjutW.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/v5AJagN.png[/img]
v5AJagN.png
lv4RvA0.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11