Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DragonQueen's art shop (open!)
1 2 3 4
@eternalramen Lineart is done! I am so sorry about the wait, I'm sick [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] Do you want it coloured in?
@eternalramen
Lineart is done!
I am so sorry about the wait, I'm sick
Do you want it coloured in?
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
Bump
Bump
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
wishlist
Bump
Bump
wishlist
@DragonQueenHi I have a lore on this Bogsneak who thinks he is a PearlCatcher and saves a pearl just like Pearl Catchers do. I need a picture of him holding a pearl. This would not be a full body art piece but he must be holding a pearl in his hand. Can you commission this? If so, give me a price. Preferable in gems. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49593758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/495938/49593758_350.png[/img][/url]
@DragonQueenHi

I have a lore on this Bogsneak who thinks he is a PearlCatcher and saves a pearl just like Pearl Catchers do. I need a picture of him holding a pearl. This would not be a full body art piece but he must be holding a pearl in his hand. Can you commission this? If so, give me a price. Preferable in gems.

49593758_350.png
QMoR6fx.png
@alligatorsight
That would be 20,200 treasure as i count the pearl as an extra here Ü
However, i may not do this for a while as, as you may have seen, i am currently sick.
Lastly, can you fill out the form on the front please?
This is so that i can see exactly what i have to do.
Any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!
@alligatorsight
That would be 20,200 treasure as i count the pearl as an extra here Ü
However, i may not do this for a while as, as you may have seen, i am currently sick.
Lastly, can you fill out the form on the front please?
This is so that i can see exactly what i have to do.
Any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!
wishlist
@DragonQueenHi

20.2 kt!! That is a bargin. You got yourself a deal. I will fill out the form as your requested and send the payment immediately.
@DragonQueenHi

20.2 kt!! That is a bargin. You got yourself a deal. I will fill out the form as your requested and send the payment immediately.
QMoR6fx.png
I said it was cheap... *evil grin*
I said it was cheap... *evil grin*
wishlist
No, wait... *smug grin*
No, wait... *smug grin*
wishlist
[B]Un:[/b] [b]oc [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49593758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/495938/49593758_350.png[/img][/url] this Bogsneak holding a pearl is the drawing.[/b]: [b]style[/b]: [B] coloured:[/b] [b]background No background scene, but use yellow as the background[/b]: [b]Not really a full body but be sure Bogsneak is holding a pearl[/b]: [b]extras[/b]: the pearl is extra as we had discussed in the price [B]Payment:[/b]20,200 treasure I assume this included whatever was extra for the pearl.
Un:
oc 49593758_350.png this Bogsneak holding a pearl is the drawing.:
style:
coloured:
background No background scene, but use yellow as the background:
Not really a full body but be sure Bogsneak is holding a pearl:
extras: the pearl is extra as we had discussed in the price
Payment:20,200 treasure I assume this included whatever was extra for the pearl.
QMoR6fx.png
@alligatorsight
That's great!
@alligatorsight
That's great!
wishlist
1 2 3 4