Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Chipped Pot Lore Shop [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28
works fine with me! ill send a cr now
works fine with me! ill send a cr now
PSiqTgP.png XX
FR+3
It/they
Art shop
Wishlist
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX' ' Winter rains down on the ashes,
XXXXXXXXXXXXMother makes fuel from the bones.' '
@Winter0sun your lore is ready, and as I mentioned I kind of went a bit crazy with it. Auri just gave me such great ideas! I had to write them for her! The final wordcount hit about 800 words, so the balance remaining, minus your deposit and Arcane discount is 65g/kt. Here's a sample of her story, I'll send the rest once the balance is paid! (Sorry again for going over with the word count!) [quote="Auri's Lore Sample"]The air smelled of spring. A warm breeze passed through the garden, making the starwood trees tremble and shake, the susurration a beautiful, calming sound that made Auri smile. She breathed in deeply, taking in the scent of the buds that would soon bloom once the sun went down, and sighed happily. Her claws were stained dark with dirt, and she sank them deep into the soil to prepare yet another seedling for its new home.[/quote]
@Winter0sun your lore is ready, and as I mentioned I kind of went a bit crazy with it. Auri just gave me such great ideas! I had to write them for her!

The final wordcount hit about 800 words, so the balance remaining, minus your deposit and Arcane discount is 65g/kt. Here's a sample of her story, I'll send the rest once the balance is paid!

(Sorry again for going over with the word count!)
Auri's Lore Sample wrote:
The air smelled of spring. A warm breeze passed through the garden, making the starwood trees tremble and shake, the susurration a beautiful, calming sound that made Auri smile. She breathed in deeply, taking in the scent of the buds that would soon bloom once the sun went down, and sighed happily. Her claws were stained dark with dirt, and she sank them deep into the soil to prepare yet another seedling for its new home.
Hi there! I'm always looking for lore affiliates, and I was wondering if you'd like to exchange banners. Your writing's really good, and I'd love to be able to refer customers to you! :D
Hi there! I'm always looking for lore affiliates, and I was wondering if you'd like to exchange banners. Your writing's really good, and I'd love to be able to refer customers to you! :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Hello! I was wondering if you were at all open to writing lore for a dragon with little to no background on the dragon itself? Im currently in the process of getting all my permababies some lore- and ive been others others to write all of them and letting them decide what personality/story the dragon has (unless personality was already decided by me). I adore your writing and would love to have you write one or two :>
Hello! I was wondering if you were at all open to writing lore for a dragon with little to no background on the dragon itself? Im currently in the process of getting all my permababies some lore- and ive been others others to write all of them and letting them decide what personality/story the dragon has (unless personality was already decided by me). I adore your writing and would love to have you write one or two :>
fg0cF2o.png
@Disillusionist absolutely! Your shop is amazing, I'd be thrilled to be affiliates! Here's my code, I'll grab yours now and add you to my affiliates list! [code][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3097523#post_3097523][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/934610848008249444/934782490374201395/Lore_Shop_Affiliate_Banner.png[/img][/url][/center][/code] @SuspiciousCleric I'm happy to write for dragons with no established background, sometimes I even find that a bit easier to work with because it gives me a lot of freedom and flexibility. Having a few prompts to work off of helps, but I can totally work from scratch as well, and I'd be happy to do some lore for you! Feel free to fill out the order form whenever you'd like!
@Disillusionist absolutely! Your shop is amazing, I'd be thrilled to be affiliates! Here's my code, I'll grab yours now and add you to my affiliates list!
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3097523#post_3097523][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/934610848008249444/934782490374201395/Lore_Shop_Affiliate_Banner.png[/img][/url][/center]

@SuspiciousCleric I'm happy to write for dragons with no established background, sometimes I even find that a bit easier to work with because it gives me a lot of freedom and flexibility. Having a few prompts to work off of helps, but I can totally work from scratch as well, and I'd be happy to do some lore for you! Feel free to fill out the order form whenever you'd like!
Thank you so much! I've added a link to your shop on the front page of my thread. Best of luck with your current orders, too! :D
Thank you so much! I've added a link to your shop on the front page of my thread. Best of luck with your current orders, too! :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Kaminome I'm so sorry for the delay, but your stories are finally ready! I really struggled with writer's block for these ones, but hopefully they were worth the wait! As discussed, _______'s story went over target, so your new remaining balance, minus the deposit, is 135g/kt. Here's a sample of their stories, I'll send the rest via PM once the balance is paid! [quote="_______'s Story Sample"]Night in the Abyss Dessert. The darkness was absolute, without star or moon to light the way. Even if there had been some light in the heavens above, the surrounding sand was black as pitch; all light would be absorbed away. It was impossible to see anything. Who knew what could be lurking in the darkness, their approach covered up by the soft hissing of shifting sands, unable to be detected until it was too late. Well, ______ knew what could be lurking. After so many years of living in the Abyss Desert in exile, he was well versed in the dangers that hunted those lost in the wastes.[/quote] [quote="Waitress' Story Sample"]“What about Coralclimber Toxin?” “Too obvious.” “Feisty Poison?” “Too fast.” “Harpy’s Tears?” “Too weak.” “What?” Davoris looked up from the old leather-bound book in his lap. The cover read [i]“A Brief History of Tea”[/i] but inside it was page after page of hand-written notes covering various poisons, toxins, and antidotes. “You swore it was the most effective option last week!”[/quote]
@Kaminome I'm so sorry for the delay, but your stories are finally ready! I really struggled with writer's block for these ones, but hopefully they were worth the wait!

As discussed, _______'s story went over target, so your new remaining balance, minus the deposit, is 135g/kt. Here's a sample of their stories, I'll send the rest via PM once the balance is paid!

_______'s Story Sample wrote:
Night in the Abyss Dessert. The darkness was absolute, without star or moon to light the way. Even if there had been some light in the heavens above, the surrounding sand was black as pitch; all light would be absorbed away. It was impossible to see anything. Who knew what could be lurking in the darkness, their approach covered up by the soft hissing of shifting sands, unable to be detected until it was too late.

Well, ______ knew what could be lurking. After so many years of living in the Abyss Desert in exile, he was well versed in the dangers that hunted those lost in the wastes.

Waitress' Story Sample wrote:
“What about Coralclimber Toxin?”

“Too obvious.”

“Feisty Poison?”

“Too fast.”

“Harpy’s Tears?”

“Too weak.”

“What?” Davoris looked up from the old leather-bound book in his lap. The cover read “A Brief History of Tea” but inside it was page after page of hand-written notes covering various poisons, toxins, and antidotes. “You swore it was the most effective option last week!”
@CupcakeNova
Sent <3
@CupcakeNova
Sent <3
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
had to really decide who was getting lore this time!

Username: SuspiciousCleric
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57722775
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: If there was a ranking system for my perma babies this one is royalty. maybe snobby and overly proud?

Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable):https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53520550
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: This dragon has a lot of moolah put into it, and is also considered kinda top "royalty" of all the perma babies. isnt snobby at all though, sweet, reserved.

Lore Type/Length: Dragon Bio, Medium
Payment method: Gems
Discounts (if applicable): N/A
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Yes of course!
Additional Notes:Note for both the dragons im ordering for - All perma babies in my lair are canon. found by a spiral named Zelena - who suffers from dementia similar illness and doesnt remember how she found all the perma babies but considers all them her own no questions asked. id like her to be mentioned in both (even a little) the bios please!

had to really decide who was getting lore this time!

Username: SuspiciousCleric
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57722775
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: If there was a ranking system for my perma babies this one is royalty. maybe snobby and overly proud?

Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable):https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53520550
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: This dragon has a lot of moolah put into it, and is also considered kinda top "royalty" of all the perma babies. isnt snobby at all though, sweet, reserved.

Lore Type/Length: Dragon Bio, Medium
Payment method: Gems
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Yes of course!
Additional Notes:Note for both the dragons im ordering for - All perma babies in my lair are canon. found by a spiral named Zelena - who suffers from dementia similar illness and doesnt remember how she found all the perma babies but considers all them her own no questions asked. id like her to be mentioned in both (even a little) the bios please!

fg0cF2o.png
.. I have returned- [b]Username:[/b] Kaminome [b]Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77322279][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/773223/77322279_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Notes about dragon(s)/OCs:[/b] She and everybody else in the tab she is in are one dragon! Everything else should be in her desc, I'm not sure if she's gonna be canonically human or dragon, so.. I also have outfit plans and things linked in the tab desc :) [b]Lore Type/Length:[/b] Bio [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems or treasure... mixed? [b]Discounts (if applicable):[/b] N/A [b]Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?:[/b] sure [b]Additional Notes:[/b] Ask me any questions you have, and take care <3
.. I have returned-

Username: Kaminome
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable):
77322279_350.png
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: She and everybody else in the tab she is in are one dragon! Everything else should be in her desc, I'm not sure if she's gonna be canonically human or dragon, so.. I also have outfit plans and things linked in the tab desc :)
Lore Type/Length: Bio
Payment method: Gems or treasure... mixed?
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: sure
Additional Notes: Ask me any questions you have, and take care <3
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28