Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Grail's Gallery [Painted Headshots FULL]
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/863961476501733376/945499278808330270/unknown.png[/img] [color=#7a3847][size=5][font=georgia]Hi there, I'm Grail! I'm subbed to this thread and I am offering to draw busts and headshots of flight rising dragons![s] Feel free to inquire about other types of characters, such as ferals, humans, and furries. I may be able to complete requests depending on complexity.[/s] Will not be doing animal ocs as of 3.4.2022 to focus on dragons. Oc in current commission slots are still fair game :) Please bear with my inconsistent style and energy levels. It may take me up to four weeks to finish a commission, but please feel free to PM me after a week for progress! [center][color=#7a3847][size=5][size=6][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Rules/Guidelines[/b][/size][/font][/center][size=5][font=georgia][color=#7a3847]1. Do not claim my work as your own or modify my FR number on your piece. Please link and credit my flight rising account when you share my art both onsite and offsite. 2. Send a Crossroads with the required payment after I accept your order! I will complete the crossroad once I complete your commission. 3. I can refuse any order for any reason as long as the payment has not been accepted, or I am able to provide a refund. 4. I do have a pinglist, just ask and I'll add you.
unknown.png
Hi there, I'm Grail!

I'm subbed to this thread and I am offering to draw busts and headshots of flight rising dragons! Feel free to inquire about other types of characters, such as ferals, humans, and furries. I may be able to complete requests depending on complexity. Will not be doing animal ocs as of 3.4.2022 to focus on dragons. Oc in current commission slots are still fair game :)

Please bear with my inconsistent style and energy levels. It may take me up to four weeks to finish a commission, but please feel free to PM me after a week for progress!
Rules/Guidelines
1. Do not claim my work as your own or modify my FR number on your piece. Please link and credit my flight rising account when you share my art both onsite and offsite.
2. Send a Crossroads with the required payment after I accept your order! I will complete the crossroad once I complete your commission.
3. I can refuse any order for any reason as long as the payment has not been accepted, or I am able to provide a refund.
4. I do have a pinglist, just ask and I'll add you.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
[center][color=#7a3847][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Updates[/b][/size][/font][/center][font=georgia][size=5][b][color=#7a3847][font=georgia]Feb 22, 2022 [/b][color=#7a3847][font=georgia]All slots spoken for! [b][color=#7a3847][font=georgia]Feb 21, 2022 [/b][color=#7a3847][font=georgia]Let's try this again ^_^ (Reopening!) [center][color=#7a3847][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Offering[/b][/size] [size=5][b][font=georgia]Painty Headshots or Busts[/b][font=georgia] Headshots of a character of your choice! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/863961476501733376/945548310452772945/sesame_Grails_Gallary.png[/img] [b][font=georgia]Siggy Buddies[/b] Coming Soon! [b][font=georgia]Signature Banners[/b][font=georgia] Coming Soon!
Updates
Feb 22, 2022 All slots spoken for!
Feb 21, 2022 Let's try this again ^_^ (Reopening!)

Offering
Painty Headshots or Busts
Headshots of a character of your choice!
sesame_Grails_Gallary.png
Siggy Buddies
Coming Soon!
Signature Banners
Coming Soon!
Seeking...
Please PM!
[center][size=7][font=georgia][color=#7a3847][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Slots[/b][/size][/font][font=georgia][color=#7a3847][size=5] [s]1. draconicslime Bust (Done) [/s]2. Twyrine Headshot (0%) 3. Ethiera Headshot [/center] ------------------------ [center][font=georgia][color=#7a3847][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Payment Options[/b][/size][/font][/center][font=georgia][color=#7a3847] [size=5][b]Please send me the payment through a one way crossroads, once the art has reached the final draft I will accept the CR.[/b] Throughout the process, I will be PMing the following updates and pause work until a response is given:[b] WIP Sketch [/b](before coloring), and [b]"Final Draft"[/b] (final colors + corrections). Disclaimer: I am an ametaur self-taught artist so there may be mistakes out of my ability to correct but I will do my best. ^_^ ---------- [center][font=georgia][color=#7a3847][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Order Forms[/b][/font][/size][/center] [quote name=Copy Paste]Username: Order Type: Character: Mood: Payment:[/quote] [i]Mood; Any specific vibe or expression you'd like? I also like theme songs and playlists:)[/i] ------------------------ [center][font=georgia][color=#7a3847][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Pinglist[/b][/font][/size] [font=georgia][color=#7a3847] @/draconicslime @/Bashett @/Tubbox @/Extormus @/DerpyDurp @/Andraya @/WasabiWave @/umbers [/center]
Slots
1. draconicslime Bust (Done)
2. Twyrine Headshot (0%)
3. Ethiera Headshot

Payment Options

Please send me the payment through a one way crossroads, once the art has reached the final draft I will accept the CR.

Throughout the process, I will be PMing the following updates and pause work until a response is given: WIP Sketch (before coloring), and "Final Draft" (final colors + corrections).

Disclaimer: I am an ametaur self-taught artist so there may be mistakes out of my ability to correct but I will do my best. ^_^

Order Forms
Copy wrote:
Username:
Order Type:
Character:
Mood:
Payment:

Mood; Any specific vibe or expression you'd like? I also like theme songs and playlists:)

Pinglist

@/draconicslime @/Bashett @/Tubbox @/Extormus @/DerpyDurp @/Andraya
@/WasabiWave @/umbers
Seeking...
Please PM!
[Center][size=5][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]Finished Commissions+Art[/b][/size][/font] [b]Draconicslime: Bust![/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/942166064782012506/946207058536050708/FR_COM_DRAGON_FEN_for_draconicslime_FINSIHED_CLEAR_BG.png[/img] [b]Bashett: Bust![/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/863961476501733376/931984904470790184/SPOILER_FR_COM_OC_NYX_for_Bashett.png[/img] [b]Platform9: Headshot[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/863961476501733376/932068421758226463/COM_KIPPER_fr_DRAGON_for_platform9_no_bg.png[/img] [b]Grail: Headshot![/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/932120848461094922/945448939883225138/unknown.png[/img][/center]
Finished Commissions+Art
Draconicslime: Bust!
FR_COM_DRAGON_FEN_for_draconicslime_FINSIHED_CLEAR_BG.png
Bashett: Bust!
SPOILER_FR_COM_OC_NYX_for_Bashett.png
Platform9: Headshot
COM_KIPPER_fr_DRAGON_for_platform9_no_bg.png
Grail: Headshot!
unknown.png

Seeking...
Please PM!
safety claim
safety claim
Seeking...
Please PM!
open!
open!
Seeking...
Please PM!
!
!
Seeking...
Please PM!
@Grail
Claiming the slot

Hello! you only do dragons or also ocs?
@Grail
Claiming the slot

Hello! you only do dragons or also ocs?
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Username: tubbox Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65413987][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654140/65413987_350.png[/img][/url] let me know if youd like me to choose someone else :] Mood: maybe kind of malevolent? im not too great at explaining things im sorry hahs Payment: treasure :]
Username: tubbox
Dragon: 65413987_350.png
let me know if youd like me to choose someone else :]
Mood: maybe kind of malevolent? im not too great at explaining things im sorry hahs
Payment: treasure :]
@Bashett I can do human and dragons ocs, but I'm not super comfortable with masc faces.

Oh geez i forgot to add a human example.

What kind of character do you have in mind?

@tubbox Would you like to be added to the waitlist?
@Bashett I can do human and dragons ocs, but I'm not super comfortable with masc faces.

Oh geez i forgot to add a human example.

What kind of character do you have in mind?

@tubbox Would you like to be added to the waitlist?
Seeking...
Please PM!
1 2 3 4 5