Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragons, Humans, Landscapes
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
I found you through tumblr and your art is absolutely GORGEOUS. May I be put on your pinglist, please?
I found you through tumblr and your art is absolutely GORGEOUS. May I be put on your pinglist, please?
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
@magiritsa Ooh my gosh, your style is so pretty! May I be added to the pinglist please?
@magiritsa Ooh my gosh, your style is so pretty! May I be added to the pinglist please?
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@PuppyDex Added! I'm more comfortable with modern animals than dinosaurs but I can do both.

@raccqn Thank you, I'm so happy you like my art! :D Added!

@TomSwifty Thank you and of course! <3
@PuppyDex Added! I'm more comfortable with modern animals than dinosaurs but I can do both.

@raccqn Thank you, I'm so happy you like my art! :D Added!

@TomSwifty Thank you and of course! <3
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
@Dalilah Hello! I was wondering if you have anything in mind for your slot? If you'd like some more time to think about it, I'll move on to the next one and come back later.
@Dalilah Hello! I was wondering if you have anything in mind for your slot? If you'd like some more time to think about it, I'll move on to the next one and come back later.
*GASPS* Your landscapes are so lovely! Can you add me to your pinglist please? Thank you!
*GASPS* Your landscapes are so lovely! Can you add me to your pinglist please? Thank you!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva Thank you and added!
@Lundlaeva Thank you and added!
Very excited to see you've got an art shop now, would love to be added to your pinglist, please!
Very excited to see you've got an art shop now, would love to be added to your pinglist, please!
2c927241c9511802456ae47293932d8d6c20a46c.png
5OZS7SI.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
@meriwether Thank you and added!
@meriwether Thank you and added!
Could you please add me to your pinglist? Your art is GORGEOUS!! I love your landscapes, and the textures are all just... mwah!
Could you please add me to your pinglist? Your art is GORGEOUS!! I love your landscapes, and the textures are all just... mwah!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals Thank you so much!! Added! :D
@dragonpals Thank you so much!! Added! :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29